[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I got diagnosed with cancer , its stage 2 melanoma on my back.

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 1

File: 1418358507698.jpg (32KB, 653x490px) Image search: [Google]
1418358507698.jpg
32KB, 653x490px
I got diagnosed with cancer , its stage 2 melanoma on my back. I think i will refuse treatment and spend whatever money i have on a trip to London and Marrakech. AMA
>>
>>25841777
Are guys meant to keep their asshole hair trimmed?
>>
>>25841777
>chked
how many skittles can you fit in your mouth?
>>
I live in London, go to the other place.
>>
You realize that treatment for that is just getting it cut off, right? I had one like that, took like 20 minutes to remove
>>
>>25842198
yeah but if he refuses he might get a nice slow suicide out of it over 10-15 years which is fun.
>>
wow do people really still not know that dude weed concentrates bro literally kill cancer?

melanoma's treated topically will disappear in a month. and cost for an minimally effective oral regimen is only like 300$ some dollars a month.

among other treatments like apricot kernels, vegan juicing diet, or alkalizing with baking soda and lemon juice.
>>
>>25841777
If you had to get fucked by any American president (living or dead) who would it be?
>>
>>25842282
andy kaufman you're one crazy son of a bitch
>>
>>25841777
Bad idea, OP, because your will to live might come back because of the changes. I would instead get it treated, and go full yolo afterwards. You can still kill yourself if you don't like it.
>>
>>25841777
Are you virgin?
>>
>stage 2
>gives up
Nah you deserve it OP. Seriously? If it was stage III with bad prognosis then I'd say you might consider refusing treatment. It's fucking stage II and if you aren't willing to fight at this point you're fucked. Enjoy slipping into the dark knowing you gave up early God won't take kindly to that. I'm no saint in this regard but come the fuck on man.

Go get treated.
>>
When you'e dying in hospital watch this

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Rag_9J1ZC2g
>>
>>25841791

Only if youre gay

>>25841916

A lot

>>25842198

Thats a wart , what i have includes surgery and chemo and due to it already spreading to my lymph nodes i have about 14 months

>>25842545
Reagan

>>25842611

I saw what cancer did to my grandfather and my mom , i dont want to die like that or spend nights vomiting in a bucket due to chemo. I want to see these 2 placed and lose my virginity. After that i will probably shoot myself in the head with a shotgun
>>
Hi dude. Sorry to hear about this, I can't imagine what you're feeling.

Any particular reason you want to go to London? I mean it's a cool place, but really it's kind of just another big city. I would recommend Southeast Asia honestly...way cheaper and you're more likely to have an eye-opening experience in terms of culture and other gay shit like that. I spent 3 yrs in Asia so if there's any chance you'd change your mind lemme know and I can recommend some places.
>>
>>25842965
OP should join ISIS. He may live long enough to witness the apocalypse. (I'm just making a joke here, don't van me).
>>
>>25841777
What was your happiest/best moment in life ?How old are you ?
>>
Buy a motorcycle and travel as far as you can.
>>
>>25841777
post a pic of it please
>>
>>25841777
Get your back replaced with a cyborg peice. Start your transcendence! Don't give up!

If I ever got skin cancer on a limb I'd ask the doctors to cut the whole limb off and give me a prosthetic.
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.