[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Do women really always choose Chad?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 2

File: feels-bad-man.jpg (47KB, 590x572px) Image search: [Google]
feels-bad-man.jpg
47KB, 590x572px
Some people say that our time will come when women have past their prime, but I'm really worrying that this won't be true when you've actually gotten that old.

Let's say for an example
>Woman is in her 30's
>She's past her prime
>Get to choose between two men
>One is pretty unattractive, but has an amazing personality and a great job
>The other is really attractive, but has nothing going on for him other than his looks
How is it, which one would she actually choose?
>>
>>25840528

she doesn't choose, she gets no one.
>>
What about a good looking guy who doesn't act like a cocksucker, is that still a chad?
>>
you're gonna end up old and ugly and nobody will want you. you will end up working at the grocery store or at potbelly working odd hours, and fucking up the simplest shit and drive customers away with your incompetence. you were so used to having someone take care of you but your last guy of 4-5 years said fuck this im out and now u are fending for yourself and suck at it.
>>
>>25840554
Chad is still Chad as long as he's not autistic as fuck.
It's basically just about his looks.
>>
>>25840528
What some of you guys don't realize is that every half-way desirable woman will always have tons of options, which is why you always have to compete with others and try to outdo them.

I once knew this cute and highly desirable chick who had recently gotten out of a 8 year-long relationship. I managed to snag her, despite at least FOUR other guys trying to get with her who had come immediately out of the woodwork as soon as they heard that she was single.
>>
>>25840607

>8 year long relationship
>highly desireable

hah hah ah aha ha
>>
Don't worry OP, you do not have an amazing personality. You don't even need to worry about this situation, so relax! You will die a sexless lifecuck
>>
>>25840607
Ofcourse she will have tons of options, but what actually weighs most when she looks at them?
Is looks really that much of a deal later on in life?
>>
>>25840622
You don't know what you're talking about homie. That's the best thing that could happen to anyone. Someone with reltionship experience who is not a complete slut.
>>
>>25840671

stop pretending "homie", ha ha ha ha ha.

you just don't get it, i don't give a shit. i am just taking pleasure in seeing that there's nobody out there for you either, fembot.
>>
>>25840665
Looks aren't that much of a deal to begin with. Unless, of course, we're talking about disfigured level of ugliness here (sorry, disfigured bros).

You can win the favor of many girls (obviously not of all) but you've got to do so early on and be really daring, witty and likeable (i.e. be the social center of attention in your social circle), imo.
>>
File: 1452391832681.jpg (1MB, 1279x2679px) Image search: [Google]
1452391832681.jpg
1MB, 1279x2679px
Why would they even pick us?
>>
you can stop pretending to be guys, pls.

there's nobody out there for you, if you haven't found someone already by now.

ha ha ha ha ha
>>
>>25840585
Then why the fuck wouldn't she choose Chad?
>>
>>25840657
Well that's a given, it's hypothetical.

>>25840725
So basically, personality and social status should win over looks?
Many robots would argue about this.
>>
>>25840528
>Implying Chad would enter into a serious relationship with a woman "past her prime"
>Implying personality and economy are of equal importance
>>
are you enjoying your echo chamber full of discussion from your feminist persuasion?

men already know the truth. there's nobody out there for you if you haven't found someone by now.

it only gets worse. keep dreaming about having "choices" though ha ha ha ha.
>>
>>25840792
>If you haven't found someone by now

When is "by now"? What's your cutoff age?
>>
>>25840809

HA HA HA HA HA HA.

"by now" is... NOW.

HA HA HA HA HA!
>>
>>25840809
I'd assume that you're screwed if you haven't had any experience with relationships by your 20's.
>>
>>25840528
yup. yesterday in one of those stupid superficially "femanon threads" ( wich is fucking incorrect because its fembot. F E M B O T you normie brainless whores )
one guy said something like " women dont like nice guys "
and then abouut 4 replies of bitches and all saying like

>" nice guys are just orbitters"
> " nice guys are just pathetic betas "
> " nice guys just think that because they r nice we must promote them to boyfriend"
> " so you think we owe you a thing ? "

so yea. basically thats why i hate women. .. i mean i could have a gf someday i had about 4 relationship in the past but i still hate them.... they are brainless hearthless bitch and every single one of them are gonna humilliate you and use you and spit in your feelings if they have the chance.
thats why chad always get all the bitches... he have the brad pitt looks but he also knows that bitches like that whores of mystery dont gonna give a fuck about if he is a nice guy or something
if you look like brad pitt in fight club you gonna get all the bitches even if you dont know what is
4x9.
>>
>>25840848
That's exactly what I'm hoping will change when they're older and more mature.
>>
>>25840760
>So basically, personality and social status should win over looks?

All I'm saying is that they definitely can and do often enough.

>Many robots would argue about this.
That's because they lack experience. I lived in a huge international dormitory for a while and learned how to socialize there. I saw this with my own eyes all of the time. Guys who had the looks but crashed and burned because they were too quiet and spergy. While some uglier guys suddenly got popular with the girls because they realized that these guys were always at the center of social activities on campus.
>>
>>25840528
>amazing personality
>le personality meme
>>
ha ha you think keeping men as virgins will work for you when you're old and can't do any better?

ha ha ha ha.
>>
>>25840885
Nah, women wont change when they're older. The best chance you can get if she want to settle with you as a provider.
>>
>>25840952
And a nice job. Basically a provider that's nice to hang out with vs a good fuck.

>>25840923
>That's because they lack experience.
I often think about that.
Most robots haven't seen it all, so we could be missing something.
Thread posts: 28
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.