[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What brought you to /r9k/, and why did you stay?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 55
Thread images: 7

File: 1449732275104.png (13KB, 418x359px) Image search: [Google]
1449732275104.png
13KB, 418x359px
What brought you to /r9k/, and why did you stay?
>>
I came here to laff at kissless virgins and to make myself feel good about my average life

I stay because it never gets old
>>
Too much Star Wars threads on /tv/. I stayed because it's amusing to see how these fucks think getting a gf/having sex will fix them. Before you ree at me, I'm not a normie. I'm a 25 year old kv NEET but I've accepted I'm a loser and will die a virgin.
>>
File: pepe-14.jpg (29KB, 734x737px) Image search: [Google]
pepe-14.jpg
29KB, 734x737px
>>25838281
People like you ruin this board.

I came here because moot created it,seems so long now.
>>
>>25838322
How can I ruin a board in which I lurk in? This is the first /r9k/ thread I've posted in
>>
I wondered what it was all about.

Stayed for the greentexts, and funny drug themed comics (was underage back then). I also admit that I was a frequent lurker of baww threads.

Time flies nigga.
>>
>>25838249
I came to look at the anons here and feel better about myself. But then I saw I fit right in, so I didn't leave.
>>
/b/ didn't do it for me anymore. So I came back
>>
>>25838281
You're laughing at people who got unlucky. And people get surprised when robots get bitter and angry?
>>
Wanted to know what it was about
Related to the kv robots, stayed
>>
>>25838249

Whenever /mu/ gets slow, I come here. I kind of understand how you guys feel, but I'm more of a cyborg. :^)
>>
Was just checking out random boards.

I found people for the first time in my life were experiencing feelings actually similar to mine. The way they articulated them was similar, the things they said felt similar, and the experiences they had were all too similar.

As horrible as it is, this place makes me feel at home.
>>
>>25838350
>>25838400
And isn't it weird, feeling so at home with people, of whom you may never know their names, faces or voices. And yet they're a better family to you than your own blood
>>
i dont even remember how i found this place but once i did i never left becuase i would rather wallow in self pity like a fucking faggot instead of trying to fix my life that they destroyed and wil ldo it again
>>
>>25838355
A lot of the people here aren't unlucky. They do this shit to themselves. If they really wanted to, they could turn their lives around. But they just bitch and complain about how the world isn't fair or how women are whores because their terrible, entitled fucking personalities aren't enough to get a woman to fuck them.
>>
>>25838427
Nothing to be ashamed, anon
Comfort is a cruel trap, really
>>
>>25838422
to read sad shit like this desu senpai
>>
File: 1451618214530.gif (1MB, 480x272px) Image search: [Google]
1451618214530.gif
1MB, 480x272px
>>25838249
Browsed /a/ for several years, then decided to explore some of the boards.
I stayed here without even knowing what this board's purpose was, but I liked it.
>>
>>25838433
Yeah the world isn't fair. Chad doesn't have to work as hard as I do for same results. Therefore neither do I.

Obviously normies don't agree with this, because they want the inferiors to compensate for their shortcomings, which means work much harder and contribute to society more while getting nothing(or next to nothing) back.
>>
>What even is the idea of this board?
And I'm still here wondering
>>
>>25838433
If it disturbs you, leave
No one is obliged to come here, especially if they can't relate to anything
Face it, most of us here can't accept having to compensate for shit Chads were born with
>>
>>25838474
Basically /b/ but with original content.
>>
>>25838482
I'm not disturbed by it. Just entertained, because I used to be the same way until I realized what a self loathing prick I was.
>>
>>25838497
What happened? You got dumb?
Self loathing is just a result of high self awareness
>>
>>25838494
Automatically making better than /b/
Can't even have a laugh in a good thread on /b/ without idiots spamming banana images
>>
>>25838249
>What brought you to /r9k/, and why did you stay?

Came for the greentext years ago.

Stayed for the memes, depression, self loathing and misery security blanket
>>
>>25838249
Depression and depression
>>
/r/4chan brought me here.
>>
>>25838519
No. It's a result of being a pessimist, and not a realist. You can be highly self aware while also maintaining a positive attitude and self image.
>>
>>25838556
Well if you're a Chad then yeah. If you're ugly, short and have a small dick then no.
>>
came here years ago when arcanine was all about being classy gentlemen and also about showing off how much of a basement dweller you were. this place was different. everyone embraced it. the forever alone threads started becoming more prominent until it turned into this shithole

im honestly not sure why i keep coming back
>>
>>25838574
Exactly
Actually just being ugly is more than enough
>>
>>25838574
There are means to happiness other than shallow physicality.
>>
>>25838321
You're a newfag though. Ree!!
>>
>>25838249
I came because I was sad.

I left to make my life better.

I came back to try to help robots do the same.
>>
>>25838551
Triggered desu ,well done
>>
>>25838620
That's just coping. Coping with the fact that you got dealt a very shit hand and thanks to this you will never be loved by a woman. So you make up bunch of bullshit about "multiple ways to find happiness" but it's all coping. Everyone knows it, everyone realizes it, even you. Deep down there. But you won't admit that. You will argue with me until this thread reaches bump-limit. Because to admit I could be right would shatter the illusion keep you happy.

Or obviously maybe not you personally. For all I know you might not even have these problems. But some anon here is bound to.
>>
>>25838668
elaborate, tripdude
>>
>>25838698
It's pretty basic. Browsed 4chan for a while, someone mentioned /r9k/ on /b/ and decided to check it out. Found a lot in common with the board and decided to stick around.
As I got a bit older I realized 4chan wasn't doing anything to make my life better. I started to blame a lot of my problems on it, so I quit browsing. Got a job, started taking care of myself, the works.
Well I was thinking about this place one day so I decided to check it out. It's pretty much filled with depressed robots so I do what I can to help them out.
I feel bad for a lot of people here. Most were just given a shitty start on life and I think they don't have anyone to really be there for them.
>>
>>25838775
are you ugly, manlet or balding?
If not, you would've never belonged here anyway
>>
>>25838249
Elliot. Because I fit in.
>>
>>25838813
I was a bit more on the autistic side, and didn't know how to take care of myself that made me seem uglier than I am.

I'm still not great, but I'm not horrible anymore.
>>
File: ya.png (99KB, 500x339px) Image search: [Google]
ya.png
99KB, 500x339px
I started checking this place out when the news that m**t had shut down the robot for the second time spread through 4chan (I was browsing /v/). I was a loser then and I needed a echo chamber where my delusions and need of projecting my failures on other could be validated and /r9k/ was a perfect place. I also stuck around mostly for the misogyny threads.
>>
>>25838249
memes
/pol/ memes got old
/f/ is just reposts after you save around 10k swfs
Other boards are cool enough I guess, still hang out around /a/. The memes just aren't dank enough though. They aren't even fresh.
>>
I came for the funny frog memes
>>
File: 347301.jpg (85KB, 538x869px) Image search: [Google]
347301.jpg
85KB, 538x869px
>>25838909
This. Why aren't people posting rare pepes anymore
>>
>>25838986
Reddit popularized it and 4chan is heavy on counter culture
>>
>>25838249
i came here for the feels and stayed for the memes
>>
>>25838986
This is why. You already knew that though.
>>
I'm here because of that Dutch kid who threatened to blow up his uni because his gf dumped him/the news, lol. I'm an ex-NEET, still sympathize with you fellas though.
>>
File: hqdefault.jpg (8KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
hqdefault.jpg
8KB, 480x360px
/b/ Blocked at school, fuck this place
>>
>>25838887
This. /r9k/'s memes have transcended to a different fucking level of dankness. One of the only boards that still makes OC that is worth something. Art is always most beautiful when it comes from a place of sorrow.
>>
I'm just here for the memes, senpai. Normies, roasties, poo poo pee pee.
>>
File: 14522554261286.png (1MB, 1200x1800px) Image search: [Google]
14522554261286.png
1MB, 1200x1800px
>>25839066
>school
>youtube file name
>namefag
god damn
>>
Came for the rare pepes. Stayed for the fembots.
Thread posts: 55
Thread images: 7

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.