[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What are you doing to improve your current situation breh?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 35
Thread images: 3

File: 1452866510995.png (246KB, 1136x717px) Image search: [Google]
1452866510995.png
246KB, 1136x717px
What are you doing to improve your current situation breh?
>>
Planning my an hero
>>
>>25837982
Writing my manifest destiny
>>
File: tumblr_n2rr2jLZ4u1qze85co1_540.jpg (64KB, 540x405px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_n2rr2jLZ4u1qze85co1_540.jpg
64KB, 540x405px
Everytime I try to improve my situation life fucks me up the ass. It's like I'm a passenger in my own life. The more I try to steer, the more the wheels come off.

I can't fucking change a thing.
I feel better since surrendering my delusion of free will.

I used to have goals, but they only turn against me. So now I'm just chilling...waiting for death.
>>
>>25837982
parents just gave me 95k so somehow i guess i unbecame a neet... still not sure what to do withmyself
>>
>>25838195
this
everytime i try to make things better i get fucked up
>>
>>25838195
What happend
>>
>>25838223
I don't want to sound like a defeatist lil bitch but the fact is I've been trying since I was a child... I've never stopped trying.

>my mother was an abusive bitch
>my father emasculated enabler to her (some women truly do terrorize their husbands)
>ended up in state care kinda thing when I tried to an hero as a teenager because I saw no way out of the abuse I suffered at the hands of my mother
>was bullied at High School, as natural loner, unattractive
>KHV till 21 when I lost weight and escaped family situation
>had it drilled into me that I would never be good enough, and never be employable
>as a result, have always had problems at work, worked menial jobs
>finally graduate college into good career
>first job out was absolutely amazing, I was finally appreciated and comfy in what I did
>approached to work in bum fuck town but for 3 times the pay
>like an idiot left my great job and friends for what I thought was greener grass, purely for more money
>got there and it was hell. Bullied relentlessly at work
>got robbed of almost everything I own one day
>try to leave job, pack the rest of what I own in my car, the car I planned on selling to move overseas
>pouring rain, most dangerous road in my country, middle of the night, couldn't see a thing
cont.....
>>
2/2
>lost control on a corner, one side is a sheer drop to nowhere, the other is a bank, as car fishtailed across the road at 100km an hour I remember the terror of the exact moment I knew I would never regain control of my car and I didn't know if I would plunge to my certain death or hit the bank on the other side
>hit bank, car rolls up it and back down and onto its roof
>a complete write off, only 3rd party insurance (like an idiot I just forgot to update my policy to full when I graduated because I had never had an incident before)
>leave the country nevertheless, broke as fuck but optimistic
>arrive in new country, once again job is hell
>move into house, my housemate is batshit, goes through all my things (set up spy cam)
>get fired from job
>leave that house
>get new job, seems amazing
>take out lease on my own apartment in area I love because job seem secure
>I work overtime all the time, always 10 minutes early, never missed a day, always completely respectful and cheerful to coworkers and patients and management
>literally have no idea what more I can do to be model employee
>last week started being micromanaged by a superior and keel hauled for the most minor of human errors
>feels like my job is hanging in the balance, and therefore my career because how on earth am I supposed to get another job in this field when I was fired at last job after 4 months and prior to that left a job after only 6 months
>still stuck with expensive lease if shit hits fan
>also tfw when no gf, family or friends (new country), but to be honest all that seems by the by when my livelihood is my biggest concern
>>
Nothing that Chad doesn't have to do. I don't give a shit that the world is unfair. I'm not compensating for things out of my control when Chad doesn't have to.
>>
trying to find a course to do online
i have no idea what to pick though
>>
>>25838469
You are strangely good at getting new jobs.
>>
>>25838579
I interview/present well but I just can't seem to do shit to keep them. The 6 month probation period here doesnt help
>>
>>25838469
Which country did you move to? Why'd you leave?
>>
>>25838623
Australia from New Zealand. Just thought the grass would be greener. The reality is there may be more opportunites, but theyre in my face and I still can't seem to grab them if my life depended on it.
>>
>>25837982
I stopped fapping but now I can't stop thinking about sex. I'm desperate as fuck to get laid and it's distracting me (where before fapping was distracting me from getting stuff done).
>>
>/r9k/
>Self-improvement
lol
>>
When I was 17 I thought I knew what sadness and hardship felt like. But I kept trying anyway, had some good times until it all came unstuck.

When I was 21 I thought I knew what sadness and hardship felt like. But I kept trying anyway, had some good times until it all came unstuck.

When I was 25 I thought I knew what sadness and hardship felt like. But I kept trying anyway, had some good times until it all came unstuck.

The improvements get bigger, the stakes get higher, the lows more crushing. I always thought Id reached the lowest I could get, things would only get better from here on out.

until November last year. I got arrested for domestic violence and I realised I knew nothing about alcoholism and self loathing.

Things are starting to come good now, but I won't survive the next low point if it's worse than this.
>>
>>25838671
What is your biggest obstacle? Personality?Poor? Just Ugly?
>>
>>25838719

If it doesn't kill you, you will survive it. If it kills you, you will not care because you are dead.
>>
>>25838744
What didn't kill me left me lying awake at 3am most nights wishing it had.
>>
>>25837982
Trying to get a job. Not getting any interviews though. I'm not really sure what I can do to improve my chances of getting one either.
>>
>>25838690
Thee used to be a /Self-Improvement General/, it's gone now.
>>
I've been working out daily and I'm eating a lot better
Other than that nothing
>>
File: 1451502771535.png (350KB, 456x524px) Image search: [Google]
1451502771535.png
350KB, 456x524px
>>25838784

Unless it left you in constant physical pain,disfigured, in massive financial debt or something like that then all you need is an attitude adjustment.
>>
Watching what i eat and drink and do crunches and push ups everyday. Works great desu.
>>
>>25837982
just continuing to try to get famous on youtube
>>
> self-improvement

why?
>>
I can't get a boner it only get worse everyday. Someone here mentally ill.
>>
>>25838880
Bodyweight stuff is good, look into more advanced techniques to stop yourself from getting bored.

>>25838921
The alternative is unpleasant and hard to escape.

>>25838930
Why?
>>
>>25837982
Going back to college to finish my degree. I'm very anxious because i dont know what kind of roommates i'll get.
>>
>>25838863
fair point familia
>>
>>25838664
I went travelling in New Zealand last year. There's some fucked up roads there. I actually crashed at one stage. Fortunately there was no drop off where I went off the road but about a mile onward from the accident the road went along a huge cliff. It's a disturbing thought that if the same thing had happened five minutes later I wouldn't be typing this right now.
>>
Lying in bed hating myself
>>
>>25838979
It's hard to believe some of the roads that exist there. I worked at a hospital not far from the mountain I crashed on and the amount of mangled people that came in... awful

The only reason I wasn't a meatball after that accident was because I was driving an SUV.
Thread posts: 35
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.