[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

A milf roastie decided she will take your virginity. All you

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 49
Thread images: 6

File: 33823559.jpg (35KB, 270x600px) Image search: [Google]
33823559.jpg
35KB, 270x600px
A milf roastie decided she will take your virginity. All you gotta do is stay around her for a day and not act like a total dork. Can you do it? The catch is she is one of those dumbass stupid dog lovers and houses two demon dog pitbulls and a rottwiller in her house. She promises they dont bite

Wat so you do

Pic related is her
>>
>>25836184
>Dumbass stupid dog lovers
Autists don't like dogs, do they?
>>
>>25836194
i love dogs. lots of autists love animals
>>
Lost mine in a similar way. I'd go through with it again, yeah.
>>
>>25836194
autists love animals because they won't judge them like people
>>
I accept, i basically grew up with dogs and i had got over 30 dogs in my life so it would be amazing amd being.18 would make me alpha af
>>
>>25836184
>Pitbull
No. Those dogs deserve to be shot on site.
>>
>>25836194

I fucking hate dogs. Filthy creatures.

So, yeah, I guess.
>>
No. With those dogs around I'd be too nervous to even get a boner.
>>
>>25836184
I've had chances to lose my V card. I never do it because I have to feel comfortable with the person
>>
>>25836391
this

Plus I'm afraid of dogs and they've probably run train on her anyway.

I ain't no goddamn dog cuck
>>
>>25836184
If pic related, sure, doggies are nothing if you are not a wimp and greet them properly and show your place in the social dynamic.
>>
>>25836184
Um, I would definitely do it. That ass is fucking ripe.
>>
>>25836222
Like with humans autists don't do well with social cues so no, they don't do well with animals. You need to understand a lot of non-verbal expression to get along with doggies.
>>
Dude,

She invited you to watch her get fucked by dogs?
>>
>>25836284
I have the world's friendliest pit gtfo bitch
>>
Had a milf at work offer to take mine when she found out. Spent the day with her and her kid till she shook him off for the evening and hopped on my dick.

It was boring and kind of annoying to get through the day, but worth it in the end.
>>
>>25836184
Don't talk about vidya, anime, and any nerdy stuff
Speak about future proyects and personal prefference trying to avoid nerdy stuff
Do not think that much while speaking, try to make her laugh, and drink something with her
Also get to be friends with dogs

Free sex
>>
>work at small antique store
>every two days same lonely single mom comes in to browse
>every time she comes and talks to me
>laughs at everything I say like its hilarious
>touches my arm when she talks to me
>eyes me when she thinks I'm not looking
>comments on how strong I look
>"accidentally" backs in to me while shopping multiple times
>similar build to OP pic (big butt, wide hips, but more fat, small tits)
>friday she buys a couch
>says she has no help to load it into her house
>asks if I could come over and help her unload
>panic and say I am busy after work
>asks if I can help on monday
>say okay

I'm really nervous robots, I think she wants the D but I don't know what to do. I think I'm going to screw this up.
>>
If she looks like op pic related, yes
>>
>>25838368
Lol OP said you just have to stay around her dude
Good luck amusing an old bitch
>>
File: 1432353231501.png (319KB, 917x1293px) Image search: [Google]
1432353231501.png
319KB, 917x1293px
>>25836184
>all you gotta do is not act like a total dork
I already failed t b h
>>
>>25838514
just go for it, she obviously wants it.
>>
>>25838514

Lel, you're so desperate for sex that you're letting her manipulate you completely. She doesn't like you. She just likes free labor. Everything you're seeing as signs are in your head.
>>
>>25838802
this is what I'm worried about, I have 0 experience with this stuff so I'm not sure if I can trust my instincts. I think I'll go and help but I won't try to make any moves, if she goes for it I'll do it but otherwise I'll just leave.
>>
>>25838856
relax dude
just be cool
if she says something that sounds "weird" go with it
>>
>>25838856

I wouldn't go. She is manipulating you, and you've basically allowed yourself to be trapped by her. Backing out is your only way to win.
>>
>>25838919
she offered to pay me $20 so worst case scenario I make the equivalent of 2 hours of work for doing ~10 minutes of work, best case I get to escape wizardom.
>>
File: 1453072661135.jpg (114KB, 960x638px) Image search: [Google]
1453072661135.jpg
114KB, 960x638px
>>25838856

dunno so far it looks like she really wants your dick

i dont know why she would be so friendly all this time just to not finally pay like $20 of labor, makes no sense
>>
>>25838940
nothing to lose nigga
go for it
>>
>>25838940
JUST DO IT MANGG
>>
>>25836184
Fuck yeah, I dealt with asshole dogs before.
>>
>>25836184
what a big slut
>>
>>25836184
>A milf roastie decided she will take your virginity
>Pic related is her

fucking disgusting desu
>>
>>25838514
Rape her Anon
Grab her by her hair and punch her until she gives you sex
>>
>>25836222
Fuck, I guess I really am autistic.
>>
>>25836184
She definitely fucks her dogs
Disgusting whore
>>
>play with her dogs
>fuck her senseless until she calls me daddy
Not hard.
>>
damn, I love dogs, they're the best animals ever and it's rare for a dog to not like me but there are limits

I fucked this chick once, she had two dogs that almost ruled over her, like cats rule over some ladies. Wouldn't even let me shoo them off the bed when we fucked.
what the fuck man
>>
fat chance, dogs go apeshit at me on sight. Even my grandma's well behaved labrador want's a piece of my jugular for some reason.

I ain't getting torn apart by a pack of dogs for maybe pussy.
>>
>two pitbulls and a rottweiler in her house
Is this "milf" my sister?
>>
>>25836184
hmmmm , difficult . i have been attacked by dogs in my childhood . hate them as hell.
i think i would put them in a room and close the door on themm.
>>
>>25838856

Go for it, nigger. It gon be gud.
>>
File: klingon-dwarf-01.jpg (66KB, 500x575px) Image search: [Google]
klingon-dwarf-01.jpg
66KB, 500x575px
any spaceport in a ion storm
>>
>>25836184
>Milf roastie
>act normie for day
>implication of hating dogs.

You fuck. Whats in it for me.
>>
File: wink.gif (922KB, 400x225px) Image search: [Google]
wink.gif
922KB, 400x225px
>>25838514
>"So, does the couch make a lot of noise if you move on it?"
>"No, why?"
>>
>>25844613
>> act normie for day
>> free fuck
>> you ask whats in it for her

im going to guess shes a single parent and whats in it for her is she gets to feel less shity about her self after all she got knocked up by a chad who has about as much spine as a jelly fish when it comes to be a father to her kid
>>
>>25844758
No I asked whats in it for me. I don't want to fuck a milf roastie. I dont want to waste time and energy acting like a normie.
>>
>>25845107
Then you get nothing nerd
Thread posts: 49
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.