[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why are you fuckers so against political correctness? Wouldn't

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2

File: mn.jpg (7KB, 225x225px) Image search: [Google]
mn.jpg
7KB, 225x225px
Why are you fuckers so against political correctness? Wouldn't it feel better to be called troubled youth with mental illnesses rather than retarded, low-life degenerates?
>>
>>25831858
Shut the fuck up, nigger.

Kek, of course my comment wasn't original.
>>
>wouldn't it be better to play pretend rather than face reality?
No.
>>
>>25831858
Because political correctness is fake sincerity. With political correctness you say things because you HAVE to not because you want to. People calling you "troubled youth with mental illness" may as well be calling you retarded since that could be what they actually mean (and it might be likely that they mean that).
>>
it doesn't matter what anyone calls me because i know i'm a piece of shit.
if someone wants to pretend i'm a bouquet of flowers, that's their prerogative.
i don't care. i'm a piece of shit.
>>
File: 4tQhbYcG4rk.jpg (267KB, 1280x960px) Image search: [Google]
4tQhbYcG4rk.jpg
267KB, 1280x960px
People aren't generally against political correctness. They're against the agenda that people use under the guise of political correctness, sometimes even out of ignorance.

Political correctness is a tool to keep people quiet, to avoid topics and is also used as a shaming tool.

The concept of political correctness is flawed for it does not address the problem, rather try to hide it or push it out.

I'm not for insulting people, or that it should be encouraged, but same as 'free speech' can be used to mock people so can political correctness be used to force people into conformity.

There's no real winning with political correctness. You have to give up something for it. Always.
>>
>>25831858
Nothing is more childish or harmful for society than political correctness. Look what is happening to Europe due to political correctness. Mass rapes, thefts, and murders for letting in massive amounts of people who will not tolerate or accept western culture. All in the name of political correctness. It has blood on its hands.
>>
>>25831858
Because I'm not a faggot in contrast of you OP.
>>
>>25831858
I'm in the middle. On one hand, I'm not going to coddle everyone and tell them that everything is going to be perfect in life, because it isn't.
I'm not going to go around calling everyone niggerfaggot SJW cucks, either.
Both extremes are stupid.
>>
>>25832009
This
The point of free speech is having to deal with uncomfortable speech/ideas
You can't have "free speech" and enforced political correctness (e.g. hate speech laws)
>>
>>25831858

Because our generation is fucking itself over with this shit and it needs to stop.

Cuddling is fine. Not being able to speak up isn't.
>>
It is what forces us to recognise that we can improve. It is an honesty that we can appreciate.
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.