[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>tfw working 40 hours a week at a call center Where my call

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 8

File: 1410328046066.jpg (26KB, 312x342px) Image search: [Google]
1410328046066.jpg
26KB, 312x342px
>tfw working 40 hours a week at a call center

Where my call center robots at? How miserable are you?
>>
>>25828435
I did it for six months, I have no idea how people can do it for years.
>>
File: 1400398239438.jpg (55KB, 600x720px) Image search: [Google]
1400398239438.jpg
55KB, 600x720px
>>25828462
Because they get stuck in a rut of working there and trying to find another job always sucks

It's the thing I'm afraid of most
>>
i enrolled people into medicare for about 6 months for united healthcare, that was enough for me to see that call center jobs are a fucking joke
>>
>>25828435
I worked in a sort of small one for an environmental group asking for donations and shit was pretty much hell.
>>
File: image.png (90KB, 456x356px) Image search: [Google]
image.png
90KB, 456x356px
>>25828435
8 year 911 Center. I'm dead on the inside.

>talk to niggers all day long
>killing each other
>beating their women
>stealing
>fighting
>bruh bruh bruh

Mfw
>>
>>25828435
6 months in a cable call center. It's not so bad but the entitlement of customers is what pisses me off.

>"What do you mean I have to pay for luxury service!? You fat cats making millions off our hard earned money! I don't gotta pay shit and I still demand free cable!"

And the niggers are no better.
>>
File: Aviator_Pepe.jpg (125KB, 600x600px) Image search: [Google]
Aviator_Pepe.jpg
125KB, 600x600px
>>25828435
Who /Easy work/ here?
Working for the German version of Home Depot, some customers suck, but pay is decent, I can do it while studying and my boss is a super nice young qt3,141.
Feels good, bruh.
>>
>>25829009
Thats my fucking dream man.
>>
>>25828435
call center botting isn't bad if you look for the right desk. mostly highly specific tech jobs.
>>
>>25829046
Nice to hear that. Where you working at, bruh?

Oh, and I also have a quite famous youtube "celeb" as my colleague, really nice girl.
>>
>>25829136
Not working atm. My last job was field work for a political campaign. Tbh I want something like what you have right now in the interim.
>>
>>25829205
Look for inbound jobs. There are some decent outbound jobs but they are really rare.
I am not the biggest pro concerning murican companies, but I think insurances and hardware chains pay good.
>>
>>25828435

webhelp?
>>
>>25829259
Yeah I was close to getting hired at a supermarket chain at a pretty good wage but I didn't get it so Im just going to look around. Although I might try to apply to work at universities around here as like an office worker in admissions or something.
>>
File: comfy.jpg (7KB, 250x250px) Image search: [Google]
comfy.jpg
7KB, 250x250px
>>25828435

Damn, you wagies are so fucking sad though. Why can't you just get government money for autism like I do?
>>
>>25829444
Ameticans dont get NEETBUX

original
>>
File: 1400325011390.png (783KB, 1500x1796px) Image search: [Google]
1400325011390.png
783KB, 1500x1796px
>tfw cold calling people selling insurance

JUST
>>
I worked at a nike call center for 6 months. Had to Google sports things to make small talk with niggers since they bitched at me for talking too fast.

I went Fucking stir crazy sitting at a desk all day and night talking to niggers about their shoes that wouldn't be delivered in time for their kids birthday. Best customer was an old guy with brain damage who owned all nike shit and I would randomly talk to once every few weeks.
>>
File: chinatsu.gif (197KB, 500x280px) Image search: [Google]
chinatsu.gif
197KB, 500x280px
How did you let yourselves end up like this? Didn't you guys have hopes or dreams as a child? What happened?
>>
File: 0000.gif (231KB, 200x161px) Image search: [Google]
0000.gif
231KB, 200x161px
>>25828435

fairly miserable, unfullfilled. I work in a IT Help Desk for a hosptial system, shit kind of sucks I take about 40-50 calls day. Luckily I make decent money, 19/hr with benefits for fairy easy but stressful/repetitive work. I've been at it for about six months, nine months at a previous service desk job made 14/hr but with like only twenty calls a day at most.
>>
Can any anons give me advice for potential call center job? Lie on resume? Do I have to make sales to keep the job? How do I make these sales? Should I try for customer service? I can generally keep a cool head if it means sitting around handling phone calls all day, zoning out would be easy.
>>
>work in retail
>have to put misplaced items back on shelf
>mfw i get paid to walk around with a shopping cart and play reverse scavenger hunt
>>
>>25830327
Stop. Too painful to talk about.

I've always known I was different, just wish I had professional help from early on, my parents kept me out of special ed because they didn't want me branded like that.

My dream was at first to be a doctor helping people around the world, working on a Navy ship like the USS Mercy

Then it was to be a Statistician, or Mathmatician of sorts, physics maybe.

Then in an attempt to gain respect, I took up boxing. Only came out hurt and broken.

Then I tried painting and ran away from music since I was bullied by band/teacher (he didn't mean it but didn't realize I was autistic as fuck, he just kind of laughed with me not necessarily at me, like I would do something stupid and he would go "haha, come on anon, like this, don't do this")

Then I went to Uni had a mental break down family is poor and expected me to save them by becoming rich valedictorian, loony bin, etc, now I'm here desperate for work. So don't come to me with talk about dreams because I don't want to remember that pain.

I'll stick to chinese cartoons and shitposting. I still play guitar though...I wanted to be a STEM major so bad, someone respected, someone looked up to, I pretended for so many years, only to burn and realize people patronized me for so long. The day I realized I was an aspie after actual diagnoses, some thought bipolar, it hurt. So bad. That the women I was attracted to thought of me as achild, that the one girl I "loved" who kind of reciprocated thought of me as a child, that everyone did, that everything you've felt and hurt in the eyes of everyone else, meant NOTHING.

So it felt like being less than a person. Tried to kill myself but woke up, luckily no one found out. Drug binges. More poverty. Dropped out twice. 25k+ debt.
Thread posts: 24
Thread images: 8

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.