[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Seriously, is there a bigger redflag in general than having tattoos?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 113
Thread images: 16

File: Old-Lady-Twilight-Tattoo1.png (590KB, 500x719px) Image search: [Google]
Old-Lady-Twilight-Tattoo1.png
590KB, 500x719px
Seriously, is there a bigger redflag in general than having tattoos?
they basically denounce how degenerate, imature and prone to make stupid decisions you're
>>
>>25827749

A woman with tattoos is like a guy who shaves all his body hair, including pubic hair.
>>
>>25827749
But still if you got tatoos you get to be in their "group" i mean people with tatoos interact differently with each other than with normies, its like the feeling between 2 bald guys, they have something in common, something to share, and that makes their social interaction different since they feel closer to each other.
>>
>>25827859
What's wrong with shaving pubic hair?
>>
>>25827749
*STOP LIKING WHAT I DON'T LIKE* the post
It's art put on your body. To some people it has deep meaning, some people just think it looks cool. It's like jewelry that can never be lost or stolen. If years later you don't like it as much, its still a reminder of times past and who you used to be. It's something permanent in a life full of change. And if its a shitty/not your taste tattoo, well, sucks to be them then, doesn't it?
>>
I have a tattoo and I'm still a robot

Just made it because I'm suicidal btw, so there is that
>>
>>25827859
There's a major difference: tattoos are basically permanent and are expensive to remove. Hair grows back in short time.
>>
Yeah a girl with tattoos is automatically put into the fuck but not date category
>>
>>25827985

>art
normie : the post
>>
>tfw have a full sleeve about to have my other sleeve done
>tfw gf
>tfw friends
>tfw good life
Keep hating on tats, fucker.
>>
File: tats cucks will defend this.png (67KB, 884x365px) Image search: [Google]
tats cucks will defend this.png
67KB, 884x365px
People with tattoos literally have moderate mental issues, since it's classified as self-harm (has put in evidence by >>25827990).

And it's not something you could say "oh, it's not that you have a tattoo that you're mentally ill", no, it's, literally, ALWAYS, due to a mental issue, because it's basically impossible for a sane mind to rationalize wanting one.
>>
>>25828175
if you're on 4chan bragging to 20 year old virgins about your success you're lower than they are.
>>
File: 1430630183610.jpg (230KB, 596x628px) Image search: [Google]
1430630183610.jpg
230KB, 596x628px
This needs to happen to every tattfag degenerate ever.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vN6ki4I85-Q

http://www.liveleak.com/view?i=755_1435335208

http://www.liveleak.com/view?i=d3a_1447032833
>>
>>25828238
>Psychic crisis

Yep, that's me
>>
>>25828259
How am I bragging? I'm defending tattoos, faggot. They don't equate to degeneracy or poor lives.
>>
File: redflags everywhere.jpg (143KB, 964x981px) Image search: [Google]
redflags everywhere.jpg
143KB, 964x981px
Nah, I think the only bigger one is being a single mother of TWO nigglets. Not only did you make a mistake once, but twice!

Pic related.
>>
>>25827749
There is. It's called "Piercings". An earlobe piercing is okay, but it's still generally better if there are none at all.
>>
>>25828361
>flipping off the camera like the true dumpster trash whore that she is

Here's a question; why do modern women think "sassy," "diva," and "sarcasm" are positive traits? Why do so many women post on facebook bragging that they are sassy and everyone else can deal with it? It's blatantly saying "I'm rude and I'm proud." How did this get to be a desirable quality in modern times? I know at least 10 self-styled "sassy divas xD" and they are all a giant burden to deal with irl. Sad part is that they all have friends, boyfriends, husbands, children, and successes in life.
>>
What if a guy gets a tattoo?
>>
>>25828238
>tattooed normalfags think visible self-harm scars are attention whoring and emo
>proudly display their attentionwhore self-injuries (tattoos) to the world
>this is acceptable
>>
>>25828361
>personality
>education
>profession

some people like to live in delusion huh
>>
>>25828449
because they'll always find beta enablers

that's how easy is being a womyn
>>
>>25828288
Is this why all spics in my dota games instantly defer to authority and yell "REPORTA" in all chat as soon as anyone on their team does anything remotely to their disliking? Is it because authority in their 3rd world countries is corrupt, manly, and scary, and will use soft forms of torture against you if you piss them off? Are spics conditioned to scream "AUTHORITIES PLEASE HELP ME" as the ultimate threat, because the police do whatever they want?
>>
>>25828380
Any piercing other than ears is done for nothing but attention
>>
Can you people please continue talking shit about tattooed people, it makes me feel infatuated
>>
>>25827985
>art

>>25827990
>I have a tattoo and I'm still a robot

I don't know hwy I still come to this bored , normies are here to stay
>>
>>25828674
having a tattoo doesn't make you socially adjusted

if it did, then why aren't all robots getting tattoos right now?
>>
people get tattoos because they think they look cool, same reason people like wearing certain styles of clothes. lots of people care about how they look and there is nothing wrong with that. i find people that hate on tattoos enough to bring it up tend to be insecure and often seem slightly jealous of that tatted hipsters they are making fun of, not sure why though.
>>
>>25828712
people get tattoos because they are short-sighted and prone to impulsive decisions, same reason why people OD on certain hard drugs. lots of people don't care about their lives or bodies, and there is nothing wrong with that. i find people that like tattoos enough to defend their decisions on an anime imageboard tend to be insecure and often seem slightly jealous of people who had the good sense to not get tattoos, not sure why though.
>>
>>25827749
Tattoos are the dumbest thing. There is a reason intelligent people dont have tattoos
>>
>>25828706
because getting a tattoo is such a Chad thing to do

if doing Chad things were all it takes to be out there and getting a gf, we'd all be going to clubs too, we'd all be getting hitler youth haircuts, etc

but robots are not like that, you can't even understand the mentality so you're definitely not even close to one

it's ok, you can pretend you're a robot like it's one of your fads, clinging on to a subgroup you found online that somehow speaks to you.
but that's no different than those scene kids or goths in the past, just a phase
>>
>>25828712
>people get tattoos because they think they look cool, same reason people like wearing certain styles of clothes
Major difference is tattoos are permanent and can easily change in style, unlike clothes which the fashion changes all the time. Good luck changing a permanent tattoo when you get tired of it.

>lots of people care about how they look and there is nothing wrong with that
And how about how the tattoo looks on their body when they age? OH SHI-

>i find people that hate on tattoos enough to bring it up tend to be insecure and often seem slightly jealous of that tatted hipsters they are making fun of, not sure why though.
I find a lot of people later regret their tattoos. Notice how both of our responses are anecdotal?
>>
File: 1452212624319.jpg (67KB, 250x350px) Image search: [Google]
1452212624319.jpg
67KB, 250x350px
>>25828806
So what tattoo have you got?
>>
>>25828842
who gives a fuck what your tattoo looks like when you are old?
>>
>>25828909
this, when you are old you look like shit no matter what you do
>>
>>25828528
no, the only reason the cops are making him scratch off his tattoo is because it says "cop killer"

he has a gang tattoo, and they're punishing him by making him destroy it
>>
>>25828909
Yeah! Who cares! Let's just let our body go to waste after the age of 45! It's not like people have existential crises already after they realize their glory years have long since past! It's not like depression rates are astronomically high and we live in the most highly medicated civilization in all of human history! Yeah let's just let ourselves go to shit after mid age because fuck goals and hard work, mediocrity, laziness, apathy, and clinical depression are cooler!!! come on everyone is doing it!!! Because "who cares" lol (:
>>
>>25828842
laser surgery is a thing. they can be removed.

when your old you are probably way past the point of giving a fuck about having a tattoo. honestly when you have one you stop even actively noticing it or thinking about it after a while granted that you didn't tattoo something completely stupid like a gfs name.

ya my response is anecdotal, i didn't claim to have in depth peer reviewed studies that back up my claims.
>>
>>25828909
>gets a permanent needlejob on body for nothing more than aesthetics
>"who cares what it looks like later on?"

Seriously?
>>
>>25828827
>going to clubs too
I don't go to clubs

>hitler youth haircuts
Don't have a stylized haircut

I don't give a fuck if you think I'm a robot or not, what I want to say it that getting a tattoo is something you can walk into a tattoo shop and do, you can be the biggest turbo autist on earth and do that, takes no social skills
>>
>>25828975
damn son, you gotta reel it in a bit to be a convincing troll
>>
>>25828962
I know the context nigger. You think cops in america can cut people with a knife if they feel like it? Clearly the cops in spic countries have liberty to do whatever barbaric shit that they want if they are cutting people with a knife. That's why the spics in my games appeal to authority so often, because they've been conditioned to accept that authorities can take your life or cut you if you bother them.
>>
>>25828981
meaning that once you are old your body will look like shit no matter what. itll look good for many many years.
>>
>>25829005
It's a satire of someone else's opinion, which shows why it's a bad argument. You're clearly fucking retarded so go suck on a GoGurt you homo
>>
I know a lot of successful people with tattoos, even finance managers and couple investment bankers

you guys should try getting out of the house and talking to people more (or maybe not live in a small town in bumfuck nowheresville)
>>
File: adorafedora.jpg (67KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
adorafedora.jpg
67KB, 500x500px
I would never desecrate my glorious body with a tattoo. Tattoos show a complete lack of class. Pic related, its me.
>>
As a "fembot" I find tattoo's really attractive. Not because of the looks of it, but the impulsive and exciting personality it portrays. Honestly guys, us girls want exitement and adventure. What the fuck is fun about a guy who is unimpulsive?
>>
>>25828238
is burning yourself with a cigarette really that bad? i just do it out of boredom. who wants to see mine?
>>
>>25829118
why is your name Faggotc if you are a female

timestamp or you have a dick
>>
As long as you dont plaster them on your arms so you cant get a job i see no problem with tattoos
>>
>>25829144
Kek hit me with the tits or gtfo meme desu senpai
>>
>>25829182
still no tits&timestamp; confirmed for dick.
>>
File: Red-Flag.jpg (610KB, 1132x1696px) Image search: [Google]
Red-Flag.jpg
610KB, 1132x1696px
>>25829118
>"us girls want exitement and adventure."
>MUH FUN AND EXZITEMENT XD
T. I love hoping on the cock carousel...but pls love me when I don't want to ride it anymore :*(
>>
>>25829232
The c was a typo, and im too lazy to get timestamp. I also have too much self respect to post tits. (They're too small anyways)
>>
>>25829286
Im not talking about marriage here you fucking autist. This is why you cant get laid, you literal fucking retard...
>>
>>25829358
It's your thought process--you do things without thinking. That type of shit is what leads to bad, permanent decisions like tattoos you regret and single motherhood. It's why the "my fun and excitement" is a red flag. It's all about the short-term stupid YOLO shit.
>>
>>25829402
Seriously though, you do only live once. What reason do you have not to do anything really?

The future is just a bunch of mediocre days like today, and if you are in your 20s you must have realized that time goes by pretty fast at this point.
>>
>>25828238
>amputation
>psychotic decompensation
where's your argument now, transfags?
>>
File: 1438224421826.jpg (6KB, 249x242px) Image search: [Google]
1438224421826.jpg
6KB, 249x242px
>>25829441
>you do only live once
We ascend into the 4th dimension after death, then the 5th, and 6th, and so forth.
>>
>>25829441
I do a lot of things. The difference between me and you is that you're impulsive and don't think things out. Instead you live in the here-and-now and think about:

>The future is just a bunch of mediocre days like today

Whereas I actually plan things out and think about the pros and cons of it, then come to an informed decision. You only have to look at people with impulse control disorders to see how their lives end up and why the YOLO bullshit is exactly that: bullshit.

You can have a fun life without living impulsively.
>>
>>25829461
this table is from 1988 though

being gay today isn't a personality disorder, while a while ago it was

same with tattoos being considered something antisocial or that indicates self destructive tendencies
>>
>>25829295
>i have too much self respect
>my tits are small

you sure are proving your worth
>>
>>25829488
Why don't I remember the first and second? How is experience a possibility in these forms?
>>
>>25829402
if you do stuff without thinking, and do impulsive stuff, people will find you interesting. My point is, that someone with the impulsiveness to do stuff without thinking is more attractive (as a fuckfriend/bf) than some calm, predictable basement dweller.
>>
>>25829527
That's being gay. I'm talking about fags who cut off their cock because 'muh feelings'
>>
>>25828048
This if i am tbqh
>>
>>25829544
So you're attracted to bad characteristic types? Even more red flags. Maybe you should learn from history from all the other women who fell for the "muh fun and excitement" impulsive types.

Protip: you end up like >>25828361
>>
>>25829524
you're overgeneralizing, I have a tattoo but that didn't stop me from graduating from college and entering a phd program, or from saving money and having a budget, or from having a strict diet

Sure there are retarded people who do a bunch of things that end up destroying their lives, and who get a tattoo along the process, but it's black and white thinking that all tattooed people are like that (for another example >>25829066)
>>
>>25829537
Memories only exist in the 3rd dimensional form and later. your 2D life was as a cell, and before that you were one of the infinite amount of 1 dimensional organisms that made up that cell. Experience in these forms are a mystery to all since we lacked the ability to remember them.
>>
>>25829632
So what's the benefit of the tattoo?

I'll wait.
>>
>>25829662
a cell is a sphere you know

I mean, it can have other more square-ish shapes if you are a plant or thread-ish shape if you are a muscle, but it's always 3D
>>
>>25829589
I really have to repeat myself don't I? You autists don't seem to understand that sane people don't want to marry their "oneitis" as their first partner. "Hehe slut b lik muh fun n excitement" ,im trying to make you understand the concept of sexual partners here.
>>
>>25829632
>bbb.bbbbut overgeneralizing!!!
Nah, it's just common sense that it's poor impulse control.
>>
>>25829692
No, cells are 2D. Cellulite is 3D it's totally different.
>>
>>25829723
>im trying to make you understand the concept of sexual partners here
And I'm trying to show you how you are a fucking idiot who is basing their choice of mate on moronic characteristics.
>>
File: ex35out.png (52KB, 637x478px) Image search: [Google]
ex35out.png
52KB, 637x478px
>>25829691
None really, not everything you do has to benefit you. Also it's not so clear the meaning of "benefit", things in life are pretty arbitrary if you don't stick to some made up rigid set of rules (like religion or any other doctrine, yeah yeah fedora meme).

It's something you do because you want to, there is no much more to it.

>>25829748
It might even be in most cases, but not all. Do you even bayesian inference? Things are always distributed in non binary, continuous ways.
>>
>>25829787
You can't even fucking read...
>>
>>25829820
>grasping at straws
I've done all that I can for you. Enjoy the fruits of that impulsivity based on your criteria of "fun and excitement" and going after impulsive men because "they're exciting" since your definition of it is extremely narrow to being a degenerate.
>>
>>25829869
>enjoy the fruits
In other words having sex?
Will do.
>>
>>25829751
what does that even mean

You have been muted for 8 seconds, because your comment was not original.
>>
>>25829921
You're the scientist here you figure it out
>>
>>25829812
No, sorry. I don't permanently scar my body, and publicly brand myself as an overly impressionable short-sighted dope, just because.
>>
File: 42211.jpg (249KB, 650x522px) Image search: [Google]
42211.jpg
249KB, 650x522px
>>25829948
That's your choice, I'm not trying to convince you to get a tattoo

>>25829942
A cellulite is an imperfection over a 3-dimensional curve (somebody's ass), so it's 3D

That doesn't invalidate the argument that cells are 3D

Pic related, cells, they are 3D
>>
>>25830023
That's not a cell, it's a celluloid, a collection of cells so massed together it makes it look 3D
>>
They ought to illegalize tattoos again. The tattoo industry preys on young vulnerable kids. All the'art' talk is really a red herring.
>>
>>25830076
>Celluloids are a class of compounds created from nitrocellulose and camphor, with added dyes and other agents.
No, it's 4 individual cells
>>
File: av0Nq2b_460sa_v1.gif (792KB, 372x347px) Image search: [Google]
av0Nq2b_460sa_v1.gif
792KB, 372x347px
>>25828361

>Non-smoker with Average body type

kek
>>
>>25827749
Hoop earrings
>>
>>25830119
Then what's a cell made of smarty guy?
>>
>>25830173
Those come out. Not even close.
>>
>>25830176
It's a membrane made of fat filled with dirty water
>>
>>25830195
What keeps the membranes together?
>>
File: 2000px-Micelle_scheme-en.svg.png (637KB, 2000x1417px) Image search: [Google]
2000px-Micelle_scheme-en.svg.png
637KB, 2000x1417px
>>25830213
Interaction with the surrounding water, lipids interact more strongly with themselves than with water, so they pack together

But a single layer of lipids would become a micelle, to get a membrane you need a bilayer of lipids

Pic related, a micelle
>>
File: 0302-phospholipid-bilayer.jpg (142KB, 457x308px) Image search: [Google]
0302-phospholipid-bilayer.jpg
142KB, 457x308px
>>25830213
and a bilayer
>>
I have a pierced septum. No tattoos, but I might get one if I had money.
>>
>>25830281
>>25830318
So they kinda act like magnets to each other or is it more like jello due to the water?
>>
>>25830341
Way to think that one through anon.
>>
>>25829402
You're getting trolled anon, you don't actually think it's a girl do you?
>>
>>25830342
More like magnets I think, but it's not magnetic interaction, it's electrostatic

I don't understand very well the jello analogy though
>>
>>25830386
I mean, I can flip it up into my nose if I don't want people to see it.
>>
>>25828238

>Trusting psychi-kikes
>Ever

I don't disagree with your thesis, in that tats are indicative of mental illness. Appealing to psychology or psychiatry is stupid though. It's the most arbitrary and politically-influenced social "science" except sociology. It's meaningless.

>Faggotry is a mental illness
>"Hey, don't say that. It's mean!"
>O-o-okay.. it's, uh, it's normal now.
>>
>>25830411
Like how jello's kinda sticky to the point where you could put something light like a toothpick into a jello cup and hold it upside down without anything falling out.
>>
File: 1448594445481.jpg (335KB, 876x1016px) Image search: [Google]
1448594445481.jpg
335KB, 876x1016px
>>25827985
>art
So instead of just putting it on I don't know A CANVAS? you decide to put is perminately on your body for degenerates to gawk at in narcissism
>>
>>25827957
Im a smoker so one group is enough for me
>>
>>25830453
I think a membrane is way more frail than that, if you fuck with it it breaks and the cell falls apart and dies

Actually breaking a cell's membrane is a very effective way to kill it, I'm sure many cancer treatments do exactly that to cancerous cells
>>
>>25830525
That's interesting, so radiation immediately destroys the membrane or is like a melting kinda thing? Do cells have the ability to rebuild themselves too?
>>
>>25830442
And other than cheap attention, the benefit of this piercing is?
>>
>>25830620
I didn't mean radiation, meant some treatment a biologist in a lab somewhere has probably invented

I really don't know how radiation therapy works

>Do cells have the ability to rebuild themselves too?
Extremely unlikely, when a cell breaks entropy goes to the roof and everything becomes a soup, it's a shattered cup by then
>>
I work at a grocery store and some 60 year old came in with a face tattoo.

Surprise surprise, all her cards were denied.
>>
>>25830676
Would it be possible for science to devise a way for cells to be able to repair themselves, like a super stemcell or something?
>>
>>25830733
It would be some crazy nanomachine by then, people don't even know how real cells work completely, so creating a super cell like that is very far fetched right now

What some people work on is trying to reduce replication errors that happen in the genetic content of cells when they go through mitosis, and which makes us get old and die

That's much more promising
>>
>>25830620
It's pretty much that radiation breaks down the membrane. I'm not an expert, but my understanding of radiation is that it's pretty much anathema to living tissue bar a couple specialised species, it essentially just damages their DNA, which leads to cell death. It's not really splitting the membrane. I'm not sure the function of how it damages the DNA though, I imagine it just scrambles it somehow so that cells stop producing.
>>
>>25831061
Actually I imagine it's got something to do with radiations ability to ionise atoms, so when it reaches the DNA, it ionises it, and therefore changes what it is entirely, or through free radicals created by ionised water. But I may be wrong on that, just google it.
Thread posts: 113
Thread images: 16

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.