[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Just how are wagec-ucks able to do shitty customer service/fast

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 5

File: image.jpg (265KB, 2048x1447px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
265KB, 2048x1447px
Just how are wagec-ucks able to do shitty customer service/fast food jobs they hate for years and years?

Their endurance is certainly impressive.. It completely blows my mind why they don't just kill themselves and end their suffering...
>>
Di ridjdbhe ricbfjd

Bump
>>
>>25824603
Mind your own fucking bussniess assholeq
Also bump
>>
Most of the time you're on autopilot. It's only shitty when you need to interact with the customer.
>>
you gotta do what ya gotta do man.
>>
Literally shitposting right now from work. Its not all bad
>>
>>25825957
Pic related
Phamalamadingdong
>>
posting this in between ripping tickets at a movie theater, i just browse 4chan mostly and when I rip tickets for qts i hold it so they have to to touch my fingertips :33
>>
>>25825774
>Social Anxiety: The post
>>
>>25827009
you've obviously never had a job where you need to deal with retarded needy customers
>>
>>25824603
lots and lots of drugs
cocaine is huge in the kitchen my brother works at
>>
File: 1444262627816.png (89KB, 409x319px) Image search: [Google]
1444262627816.png
89KB, 409x319px
saw this one absolutely drop dead gorgeous blonde as the cashier in a maccas store.
tfw i will never have a beauty like her love me.
>>
I worked nearly 70 hours this past week bagging a rug then taping the ends over and over again. every day i ask myself why is life worth living
>>
File: Mio14.gif (498KB, 490x270px) Image search: [Google]
Mio14.gif
498KB, 490x270px
>>25828538

Same thing when I was at this restaurant.
This girl was tiny and very thin and cute.

She'd never love me. It hurts.
>>
>>25824603
IQ below 70 or non-whites or druggie. aka losers
>>
>>25824603
This >>25825774
As long as I don't look like I'm going to murder someone everything goes smoothly. If the customer causes a problem they just make my job easier by making it take longer to complete their order by calling a manager.
>>
>>25824603

Why dont you retarded niggers get into a trade? I do masonry right now and its great. Started with no experience at $16/hr and the only person I have to deal with is my boss, who is a cool guy.
>>
>>25828729
I'm female so they'll be reluctant to hire me, and I'd need to start working out.
I have the qualifications to do electrical installation but I needed some lower job experience so I could start entry level and have better chances.
>>
>>25828795
>i'm female
do you also have a bf? pls respond
>>
>>25828814
i can't get a bf when i don't even have a bank account
>>
File: 1453071134795.jpg (20KB, 320x238px) Image search: [Google]
1453071134795.jpg
20KB, 320x238px
>>25824603

Stepping stone for a better job. Anyone staying in a dead end job only has themselves to blame. You need to be constantly on the lookout for a better opportunity. Developing a strong sense of apathy towards the people you deal with also helps. Avoid coworkers that constantly bitch about the job. If you don't know any that do that, you probably are that coworker.
>>
File: smugwojakpipe.png (34KB, 640x400px) Image search: [Google]
smugwojakpipe.png
34KB, 640x400px
>>25824603
This is a good question.
Thread posts: 22
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.