[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What was the last reason you used to justify not killing yourself

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 4

File: image.jpg (149KB, 543x405px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
149KB, 543x405px
What was the last reason you used to justify not killing yourself /r9k/?
>example: I'm not killing myself until after March because my brother's birthday is late February and my sister's birthday is early March
>>
My family would be inconvenienced.
>>
>>25823060
My family would think it was their fault, pussied out so many times because I had thought of my mom and dad and what they would think if I did. So now, I plan on killing myself before age 32. I won't draw much attention and I'll probably be much more alone then.
>>
>>25823060
> Just left rehab 2 weeks shy
> first thing i do is hit the liquor store
Not much stopping me, except for the fact i dont want my parents to find my body.
>>
I don't think about killing myself because I'm not a miserable failure. And if I was a miserable failure, I would go through with it because I'm not a pussy
>>
>family keeping you from killing yourself

is this a meme? the members of your family are just as shitty as everyone else and it's not like youll care about their feelings after youre dead. i dont see how family would be an issue in deciding to kill yourself.
>>
>>25823937
Well gee ain't you a real toughie
>>
A desire to collect the stock photos of this guy
>>
>>25823060
>My family
I will probably kill myself after parents death
>>
>>25823937
>I'm scared of death the post
>>
>>25823060
i'm only killing myself when i'm not fat. also i'd at least like to achieve a bit of something before i go out. definitely going to kill myself before i reach 50 though, i don't want to be old.
>>
>>25823969
My family does care a lot about me, even if it's just because they've seen me grow up. I still don't want them to be hurt, but at the same time I can't keep living out of guilt
>>
>>25823969
>is this a meme? the members of your family are just as shitty as everyone else and it's not like youll care about their feelings after youre dead.

Not everyone's family is as shitty as yours. Plus, you can justify any action by saying "Well, you'll be dead at some point in the future so who cares?"
>>
>>25823979
I wonder what they were going for when they shot that
>>
>>25823969
My brother is the only family member I give a shit about so I figured I might as well wait until after then (plus around then I'll be getting some disposable income, which I'll be using for supplies)
>>
>>25824046
Do you think we'll ever find out the truth for ourselves?
>>
>>25823973
>>25824003

>life is free, death is guaranteed
>you waste a thing that is free and fail to attain something that is guaranteed

Wow.
>>
>>25824040

no, everyone's family is equally shitty because people are all equally shitty. dont act like your family is anything but selfish and vapid.

and if youre not intending on commiting suicide, then you presumably want to live a happy existence, so the "well you'll be dead at some point in the future so who cares?" point wouldnt be valid because youre trying to make the most out of your existence. however, if youre intending on commiting suicide, it's not like the feelings of your mom will matter after youre dead, so i dont see the issue
>>
File: GETUM.png (260KB, 326x346px) Image search: [Google]
GETUM.png
260KB, 326x346px
>>25823060
My resolution was that if things get worse than they are now by 2017 then i'll do it
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.