[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>be kid >discover that I have a crush on a girl in my class

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 4

File: severed frog.jpg (87KB, 627x763px) Image search: [Google]
severed frog.jpg
87KB, 627x763px
>be kid
>discover that I have a crush on a girl in my class
>tell my friends and family about her
>they all make fun of me
>never tell her how I feel because I think I'd be ridiculed and bullied by her as well
>repeat a few times over the years
>am now 20 yo bitter kissless virgin who's afraid of women
>>
>is self aware of the problem now
>does nothing to start fixing it

Nice.
>>
File: image.jpg (51KB, 720x757px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
51KB, 720x757px
>>25822631
>fixing your problems
Get a load of this normalfag
>>
>>25822597

Kill family
Kill friends
????????
Profit!
>>
>>25822597
do like me anon, any time my parents ask me if any girl is interested in me I just say that women are the biggest scam there is

its a real conversation killer
>>
>>25822631
How do I fix it then you fucking cunt, kill yourself you passive aggressive faggot
>>
File: 1450914367121.jpg (135KB, 396x482px) Image search: [Google]
1450914367121.jpg
135KB, 396x482px
>>25822597
>be kid
>discover that I have a crush on a girl in my class
>don't tell anyone
>talk trash and make fun of said girl with my friends so no one will suspect my true feelings because even at age 10 i was an edgy fuck
>bully her until she cries
>she hates me forevermore
>she grows up to be a beautiful young lady
>i wish i was able to show my feelings to people but abuse at a young age ingrained in me that showing feelings is a weakness
>>
>>25822597
Pepe WHERE the fuck is your body!?
>>
File: slaugh.gif (240KB, 480x270px) Image search: [Google]
slaugh.gif
240KB, 480x270px
>>25823052
>talk shit about her, bully her to tears
>le society made me do it!!11
You have nobody to blame but yourself. Shouldn't you have known not to do that to anybody at all, let alone your crush?
>>
>>25823052
Same here, I can't talk about muh feelings with anyone, not even family.
>>
>>25823348
its the way they taught him anon
>>
>>25822597
>Be in 7th grade
>Be athletic, one of the fastest runners and physically fit
>Ask a bunch a girls out
>EEEEWWWWW no he's ugly
>eewww no way
>gross
>doing this about 7 times in total
>nope
>never ask out a girl again in my life
>>
>>25822631
>>25823348
Your kind doesn't belong here, fuck off
>>
>>25822597
Fuck, this hits too close to home. Similar thing happened to me. She was really cute (and still is). The thing is she was the one who actually initiated something and then I realized I liked her.
Never should have spoken about her to my family. Tbqh I hate my family. And my kid self is a retard for caring about their opinion. I mean they're really fucking stupid. Just recently they see me talking to a girl (a good friend) and they all freak out, start teasing me, telling how nice it is to know I'm not gay. Like what the fuck?! All this time I thought they teased me for never having a gf in the hopes of making me initiate something. That's not how my mind works. It just makes me more nervous. There's a reason I never introduce my family to any of my friends (male OR female)
>inb4 friends get out normie reeee

>tfw could have been a normie with confidence stemming from the fact of having had a qt3.14 gf but shitty family fucks me up

It's the one moment of my childhood I consider to be the root cause of me becoming such a broken person. Oh, and that one time a 9yo me and a couple of buddies of mine almost raped a 7yo girl.
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.