[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Does anybody here went into pastoral care and likes to share

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 3

File: 1450855158513.png (87KB, 640x807px) Image search: [Google]
1450855158513.png
87KB, 640x807px
Does anybody here went into pastoral care and likes to share his experience? I'm not even that christian, but in the city center there's this "service" twice a week and it says that everyone is welcome and it's for free. I really don't like to admit it, but I'm desperate.
>>
>>25819850
What is pastoral care anon?
>>
>>25819984
It's from an evangelic church, but the poster says, that everyone can come. I guess I would talk with a pastor. The thing is, I wanted to talk about a possible crime I'm going to commit and wanted to ask for his advice. Supposedly pastors are commited to keep it a secret, but still he could call the police or something. Thing is, I don't have anyone else to ask for advice for, except my mother and obviously I can't talk to her about such things.
>>
>>25820113
Why would you ask a pastor about a crime? Do you think he can help you?
>>
Don't touch the kids, son.
Hail Mary and so on
>>
>>25820315
The possible crime is one thing I need his opinion on, I just need someone I can tell my mindset and world view. Think is I've been playing with that thought for a long time now. I didn't had a personal conversation for like 4 months, and the last one was with someone at the job centre. I thought while I'm there I get some of that interaction. I don't think he can say something, that's going to change what is about to happen, but still.
>>25820354
I won't touch any kids, don't worry.
>>
>>25820564
whats the crime robit?
>>
File: best day of my life.png (548KB, 1124x1600px) Image search: [Google]
best day of my life.png
548KB, 1124x1600px
DEDEDEDEDEDEDE > Punpun
>>
>>25819850
can somebody explain me this image
>>
>>25820587
I don't feel like talking about it too much on 4chan. Besides it would take kinda long and I don't want to bore you. I think it only makes sense if you understand my mindset. I'm sorry, you have to understand.
>>25820596
I haven't read DeDeDe..., but I'm a big fan of his short stories. What A Wonderful World and City of Light are masterpieces.
>>
>>25820643
Oyasumi Punpun
bdbjejxeidjneneow9eiebrb
>>
File: image.jpg (35KB, 400x436px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
35KB, 400x436px
>>25819850
Muh boi pun!
>>
>>25820698
Please don't shoot up somewhere or bomb anything. I like my guns too much. They are my only hobby and allow my autism to be focused.
>>
>>25821157
Nobody is going to take your guns away, you don't have to worry about that.
>>
>>25820698
Green text your mindset, we can help you in a not ironic/asshole way
>>
>>25821175
Obvs not because I live in Arizona but I feel bad for californicucks, new yorcucks, and illinicucks, and other democuck state gunbros.

If this is you OP go talk to the pastor or priest. Or get other help. Don't kill people. It won't fix anything and you might shoot some other robot on accident who was looking forward to some new TV ahow, or movie, or book, or even that nights chicken tendies
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.