[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Hell

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 5

File: Snapchat-3900435348020850019.jpg (871KB, 1440x2392px) Image search: [Google]
Snapchat-3900435348020850019.jpg
871KB, 1440x2392px
Do you believe in some form of afterlife or heaven/ hell? And if so, how many of you honestly believe you have a good chance of going to said heaven/hell? Bonus points if you give reasons why you think so
Pic unrelated
>>
I fucking love papa johns
>>
i believe that what happens after death is completely beyond what i could ever understand, and that excites me
>>
File: 1452643504681.jpg (25KB, 400x300px) Image search: [Google]
1452643504681.jpg
25KB, 400x300px
No, I believe once we die its basically going into a deep sleep with no dreams.

As scary as it seems its what I believe is destined.
There is no beautiful place awaiting us. This may seem edgy but I mean who doesn't want to know there is a beautiful magical place awaiting them ONCE they die?
Everyone is afraid to die, it's built in your hardware. That's why you have a fight or flight response. It eases your anxiety to know there is an "afterlife". But personally I think it's a bunch of bullshit.

But I don't know man who know's. It's all up for speculation.
>>
>>25816658
>>25816673
jesus christ you guys how can you feel down WHEN YOU COULD JUST ORDER SOME MOTHER FUCKING PAPA JOHNS

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1ElpE-THkRE
>>
I don't believe in any sort of afterlife or hell. I just don't see any reason why I shouldn't believe that consciousness is just an illusion created by brain chemistry and we're nothing but biological machines. When the machine stops running, we stop experiencing consciousness. That's all it is to me. It's not really scary to me I guess.
>>
>>25816657
why is the one near me such horrible garbage
>>
Why does papa johns put those fuckin peppers in there?
>>
File: 420.jpg (147KB, 776x781px) Image search: [Google]
420.jpg
147KB, 776x781px
>>25817978
if you're in a group there's always that ONE guy who eats the pepperocini

nobody knows why but he likes them
>>
File: oreha.png (89KB, 306x297px) Image search: [Google]
oreha.png
89KB, 306x297px
Heaven and hell are physically impossible.

When you die, your brain dies too (necessarily). You can't see. You can't hear. You can't feel, etc.

Your integrated consciousness ceases full stop so even if there were a heaven or a hell there'd be no way in hell "you" as you currently exist would get to experience it.

You die, and you wake back up again. It's like before you were born-inexperience that is IMMEDIATELY supplanted by experience because inexperience cannot be experienced. Except the next you is entirely cut off from the previous you. It's a clean cut break from your previous state of consciousness, so much so that you feel like the current you is the only you that has ever existed and that it will be the last you.

Basically, you never die because there is no you to begin with. You just keep playing parts in this play called "existence" for eternity. So if you don't like your current life kill yourself because there's a good chance a better consciousness is waiting around the corner.

I honestly wish that death were absolute inexperience for eternity, I'm growing tired of this. Can you imagine how sweet that would be? Sure, existence can be pleasurable, but you cannot escape its wave-like, polar nature. You cannot experience highs without lows, happiness without sadness. It's a trap that you can't escape because it is 100% literally YOU.
>>
>>25817978
Gets you high. Food gets you high, but spicy stuff especially so.
>>
>>25818313
that's me :^)

and i'm very original
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.