[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>tfw girl offered to take my virginity >tfw she is a whore

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 55
Thread images: 7

File: le disgusted normie man.png (444KB, 800x600px) Image search: [Google]
le disgusted normie man.png
444KB, 800x600px
>tfw girl offered to take my virginity
>tfw she is a whore
>tfw she already fucked someone in my social circle
>tfw the little reputation that I have will be destroyed if I have sex with her

What do?
>>
Why the fuck are you posting on here you disgusting normie? just fuck off and have sex already.
>>
>>25814641
Beggars can't be choosers anon. Get her tested and if she refuses fuck it
>>
>>25814641
You're fucked. If you do it, later on you're going to regret fucking the slut, but if you dont fuck her, you're going to regret staying a khv for the next 6 years. Thats why you dont fucking go to the 3rd d
>>
>>25814641
dumb drakeposter
>>
>>25814641
fuck her and get a new circle.

problem solved.
>>
>tfw the little reputation that I have will be destroyed if I have sex with her

what the hell?

why would it damage your reputation to fuck a slut?what kind of fucked up social circle is this???
>>
>>25814744
Mormon
b
>>
>a man's reputation ruined by having sex with a woman
come on man, what kind of friends do you have. i've had sex with ogres and whales and it hasn't hurt me one bit (on the outside)
>>
>>25814641
You gonna regret it. Trust me. I sued to be a moralfag when I was a teen/ in my early twenties. I could have had sex with at least half a dozen girls before I actually mynaged to lose my v-card, and always found ways to sabatoge myself.

>I don't love her, and can't simply use her for sex
>She's nice and cute, but I don't want to be in a steady relationship with her
>She's a slut and has fucked at least a couple of the dudes I know. I can't go there
etc.

The truth is that you won't care a while later. And if you ever manage to get with someone you truly like, chances are that she will have "made some mistakes in the past". You're going to regret it because every girl wil have fooled around or even slept with numerous guys, many of whom are not relationship material at all. Some girls will feel ashamed about (some of) their past, others will tell you that it was part of them growing up.

You should get to experience too, before you wake up one day and regret for not testing the waters yourself a bit. Trust me.
>>
>>25814769
for real?

thats fucked up
>>
>>25814641
>social circle
Gtfo normie
REEEEEEEEEEE
>>
>>25814744
like a typical narcissist, OP believes all eyes are on him and everything he does is under scrutiny. Literally no one is going to give a shit who he fucks.
>>
>>25814769
Dude stop following religions
Srsly
They are fucking up the world
Dwelve into Existentialism
It will give you much more answers
>>
File: 1440949103288.jpg (108KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
1440949103288.jpg
108KB, 1280x720px
Thats pretty much the story of my entire sex life. Every chick I've boinked someone in my social circle boinked first. hell the one girl went through 2 friends before getting to me. Second hand pussy is the name of my awful game.
>>
>>25814769

Your social circle is mormon? Just do it bro, maybe if you're lucky they'll excommunicate you.
>>
File: honest man.jpg (15KB, 236x300px) Image search: [Google]
honest man.jpg
15KB, 236x300px
>>25814814
>existentialism
>giving answers
>>
>>25814817

Ah yes, the MAC system
>>
>>25814863
Ok
Let him follow a religion that will make him a recluse, close-minded and celibate
We are in the middle-age, amirite?
>>
File: 1450234928680.jpg (123KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
1450234928680.jpg
123KB, 1280x720px
>>25814817
>friends
>sex
I don't even know why I'm on this board anymore. Its clear this is normie central.
>>
>>25814897
> We are in the middle-age, amirite?

Chances are you are probably a retard who believes that people in the Middle Ages thought the earth was flat..
Chances are you are probably way more close minded than most religious folk are.
>>
>>25814897
>>25814938 is not me
as far as i remember, existentialism offers no questions at all, no sense of purpose or meaning except the pursuit of meaning itself
we're all alone in the world with our complete freedom and it's up to us to find the answers for ourselves. that's what i remember from sartre and camus at least
>>
>>25814817
>Every chick I've boinked someone in my social circle boinked first.

The worst possible situation is when you actually fall in love with a girl and only afterwards find out that she's had some history with a friend or acquaintance of yours. It's such a terrible feeling.
>>
>>25814641
Have sex with her, use a condom. If your friends are going to get all fucking judgey over it, get new fucking friends, or don't.
>>
>>25814902
The Reddit invasion ruined everything
>>
>>25815015
Why does that make you feel bad?
>>
>>25814938
Yea, I'm really close minded smoking dank weed at my apartment kek
I'm really close minded, only tried coke, meth, salvia, shrooms
Fuck you f am
>>
>>25815065
>using drugs as an example of open-mindedness
how old are you anon?
>>
>>25814902
>tfw girl friend took your kissless virginity just because you were one.
i must have the best friends
>>
>>25814641
keep your dignity.
sex is overrated and you'll immediately regret losing it to the local whore.
>>
>>25815160
>implying virginity is something precious to keep for a male
>>
>>25815051
A lot of it is irrational. If you're still part of the same circle(s), chances are you'll be forced to socialize with them even if you'd like to distance yourself from them.

In my case the problem are obsessive thoughts about what actually happened between your partner and the mutual friend. It just keeps invading your head. Imagine being at some friend's birthday party with your gf and the guy she used to be intimate with sits next to you. Someone makes a light-hearted joke about sex and these horrible thoughts pop up in your head. You just don't want to be there. It will push you away from your friend and may damage your relationship to the girl too. It's a weird mix of disgust, hurt pride and jealousy.
>>
>>25815187
Yeah you should work on that.
>>
File: r9k.png (212KB, 789x366px) Image search: [Google]
r9k.png
212KB, 789x366px
>>25815182
It largely depends how attractive you are. Virgin sleeper-Chad is much more valuable than manlet troll virgin.
>>
>>25814641
fuck her right in the pussy b0ss
>>
>>25815310
thats not true at all. A chad who is a virgin will most likely be perceived as mentally ill.
A man who fucks a lot of women is seen as more attractive because its a sign that his offspring will also fuck a lot, thus spreading his genes farther.
>>
>>25815277
What do you mean? Like, "simply get over it"?

What we actually did was distance ourselves pretty far from the friend. Things are never going to be the same between him and me anyway. Sometimes I miss him as a friend, and occasionaly I meet up with him in a group setting. Usually because I want to see other people and he's still part of that circle. Or because we simply get invited to the same events.
>>
>>25814744
She's very likely going to joke all the time in front of other people about how she took his virginity out of pity.
>>
>>25815187
The solution is to get good at banter and fuckin

OP. Fuck her. Get some pussy. Wrap it up and smash that shit hard. Own her sexually an you have nothing to fear.

Besides if she ever makes you feel like shit about being inexperienced you can just call her a dirty whore somewhere public and dump her. That's pretty well even I'd say.

Plus, there's a bonus. Getting pussy is easier if you've already got it. Other girls will see you with her and become curious about you and want you. With that you can cheat all over or find a new girl.

GGIIT FUUXXX
>>
>>25815460
>The solution is to get good at banter and fuckin

I'm already good at both. It's not insecurity (alone?) that is my problem with her having a history with our mutual friend. It's about things that should be only be between us, it's about me believing in leaving the past in the past, it is about her not telling me early on that they actually had a past etc.

It's a lot of different things, but I've been with other women and it's certainly not because I fear the "competition". I don't care much about the past as long as I'm not confronted by it all of the time.
>>
>>25815460
BTW

I'm >>25815562
>>25815343
>>25815187

And I'm not OP
>>
Just let a whore take your most prized possession as a robot.
>>
>>25815562
You have a really faggy attitude towards sex

Who cares if people know about it
>>
>>25815671
>Who cares if people know about it

You misunderstood me. It's not about me not wanting others to know. I just think that certain forms of intimacy should only be between her and me, and that people she or I have experienced something similar with shouldn't be a part of our everysay life anymore. I don't want to have to socialize with people she shared those things with, and I certainly wouldn't make her socialize with girls I shared those kind of things with. This is what I meant with "certain things should just be between us". Sorry, I'm not a native speaker of English.
>>
>>25815562
>>25815671

in my group of friends there are people whose gf were fucked by other guys out of the same group before.

hell even my ex of 6 years ago started dating a friend of mine recently

I could never do that. I don't need a virgin but I wouldn't date sloppy seconds of a friend of mine. but I would and did fuck them, but thats a different story
>>
>>25815766
I blame American culture and their stupid tv series for this development. Everybody I know seem to think that life should play like an episode of How I Met Your Mother. Who cares who hooks up with whom?

>We used to be platonic friends and now we're back at being at being platonic friends again, haha"

That's not how it works in real life. Things will never be the same, once you cross a certain line.
>>
>>25815766
>I could never do that.

What if you start seeing someone and only learn about any of that months into the relationship?
>>
>>25814641
You didn't know that everyone in your social circle is having sex together?

Lol. Welcome to the party senpai
>>
>>25816013
>You didn't know that everyone in your social circle is having sex together?

This makes me angry because I always did my best to distance myself from women even if it was only just kissing. Many women, on the other hand, continue "being platonic friends" with former hook-ups until you call them out on their bs.
>>
>>25814641
So the reputation you have now as a creepy virgin loser will be destroyed if you fuck a whore. Hmm, i like the way you think anon
>>
File: New Canvas3.jpg (33KB, 258x245px) Image search: [Google]
New Canvas3.jpg
33KB, 258x245px
>>25814641
>hire a callgirl lose your v with her
>then fuck your whore friend
>destroy her illusion of taking her your virginity
who /absolutemadman/ here
>>
i don't know dude, who cares? the only person who would care, you, won't care in 6 months. in 150 years nobody will even know you were alive. so do whatever.
>>
File: 1452029855872.jpg (40KB, 960x528px) Image search: [Google]
1452029855872.jpg
40KB, 960x528px
Unifag here
>slut becomes attracted to me
>have to reject her blatantly obvious advances but can't say I don't fuck slut for fear of white knight attack
>just act more autistic than usual until she loses interest
>tfw the most recent one has been trying to get me for a couple months now
>keeps asking if I wanna go to x party or whatever
>she's now friends with the girl whose dorm is next to mine so she's stopping by my dorm all the time
>constantly have real or fake homework ready to make it look like I'm busy
>she's also in two of my classes and sits next to me

Why me make it stop.
>>
>>25816908
Do this, OP.
Then you will have nothing to lose.
Say that the virginity part was a joke and you didn't think she was serious.
>>
>>25817099
>I really like you but I'm currently not looking for anything serious

Here you go. Have all the sex, and none of the responibilities.
Thread posts: 55
Thread images: 7

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.