[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Talk to me r9k. I'm virtually the real life Ben Stiller

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 83
Thread images: 7

File: along_came_a_whore.jpg (31KB, 485x323px) Image search: [Google]
along_came_a_whore.jpg
31KB, 485x323px
Talk to me r9k.

I'm virtually the real life Ben Stiller from Along Came Polly.

For those who haven't seen the movie the wife fucks a scuba instructor on her honeymoon. (my wife fucked a club manager though)
>>
Since no one cares but I feel the need to get stuff off my chest 'll just talk.

I still hate my wife. It hurts immensely and she's still somewhat in my social circle. So many of the people who told me they were "furious with her" and "couldn't believe she would do something like that" have subsequently brought her back into the fold,and since they date or are married to my friends I still end up seeing her two or three times a year.
>>
>>25811480
*ex-wfe

I haven't remarried and for some retarded reason I always say "my wife" on the internet or in person. It has lead to a lot of embarrassing conversations in person.
>>
Would love to talk if anyone is interested. I don't have any close friends and although people have told me to go to a psychiatrist I've been avoiding it.
>>
>>25811588

its 5am senpai. have a drink and g2bed
>>
>>25811614
It's 9.16PM on a Sunday in my country and fucking Along Came Polly is on channel 11. The whole reason I started this thread.
>>
>>25811480
Ditch all your friends and your old life, OP. I dunno, become a North Sea Cod fisherman or something. Join the Foreign Legion. Just get the hell out of your headspace and find something new.
You're still young. Get out there and change your environment and good stuff will happen after a while, this nameless anon guarantees it.

Good luck.
>>
Tell the whole story
>>
Better it happened now than later I suppose OP.

Same shit kind of happened to me (ex-gf cheated on me), just gave it a lot of time and then moved on to other better girls. Turn your rage into gym gains like I did too.
>>
>>25811763
>Ditch all your friends and your old life, OP.
I can understand the life a bit but not the friends, I barely had many to begin with getting rid of what I do have would be brazen, I guess I could get new ones but that scares the shit out of me
>I dunno, become a North Sea Cod fisherman or something. Join the Foreign Legion. Just get the hell out of your headspace and find something new.
i guess but some of your suggestions are a little too extreme for me
>You're still young. Get out there and change your environment and good stuff will happen after a while, this nameless anon guarantees it.
How do you know I'm young? I'm 32 years old. I still sort of feel young I guess but some might not consider that young.
>>
>>25811394
Sucks. There will be another girl out there who won't treat you like dirt. Or maybe she will.

Finding a woman to start a family with is like playing the fucking lottery.
>>
>>25811872
I'm about to eat. Will post green text after.
>>
>>25811872
>Meet 30 year old girl at 29 as huge beta at a club going out after the football after a friend's birthday
>She's way hotter than anyone I've ever been with and if she wasn't drunk as fuck she probably wouldn't have come home with me
>Make her breakfast the next morning and ask her to come to local craft market with me that afternoon
>In retrospect she'd probably been pumped and dumped so many times at that point I could have proposed at that point
>Date for six months
>Propose
>Marry
>Go to Koh Chang, Thailand for honeymoon
>First two nights are absolute fucking magic: fucking all day, drinking and talking on the beach, eating seafood while some cokehead guitarist duo (Spoke to them later, didn't know at point) played Always by Bon Jovi while we ate, fuck and order room service dessert
>Third night we both decide we should do something
>Go to Little Pattayong because that's apparently where all the action is at night
>Play pool, dance, feel sexy because prostitutes keep coming onto me
>Meet couple from Brisbane at Sabay Bar
>We hit it off
>Arrange to meet them for some Thai cooking class the next day
will call wife Stacy and cunt Chad from this point on for ease with my story
>When there Chad and Stacy are constantly flirting with each other and wife even suggests they pair up with him today because she'll "be with [me] forever". Don't think much of it, Alice seems nice and we get along well enough. We're actually a better cooking team than Chad and Stacy.
>>
>>25812265
>We spend all day and night together, Chad and Stacy flirt but it's not overt enough that I would take notice and honestly I only really interpreted it as flirting when I've gone over the events in my mind
>Chad and his wife go back to their resort at the end of the night but we arrange to meet again the next day at the pool bar during afternoon
>Next day Chad arrives but his wife isn't with him
>Spending time with them but heat or something makes me feel shit, say we should call it early but Stacy doesn't want to leave, says she might stay with Chad and she'll see me when she comes back to the room
>Feel put a bit offside but it's literally my wife, nothing to worry about
>Go back to the room, watch tv until I pass out
>Wake up in the evening and wife still not there
>Calls got unanswered
>They're not at the bar, wander the whole resort not there
>Sit at the beach bar and have a drink, talk with the staff a bit while I keep trying to call my wife
>She doesn't answer
>After a few drinks head to the lobby
>Ask if they've seen my wife
>Ask them to contact me if they come across her
>They ask for my details
>Give them and she asks which room I'd prefer to be contacted at
>Only in one room
>No, you requested a second room this afternoon"
>Argue a bit thinking this is insane, ask when keys were taken
>Room became available 3 hours ago and keys were taken can't tell me anything else
>Ask if I can get a spare set
>She gives me a set
>Go to room
>Outside door can hear fucking noises
>Heart starts absolutely racing, thought I might faint
>Open the door with a shaking hand and walk in as quick and storm through
>Lights on, Chad is fucking my wife in the ass (she never once let me do that)
>They both scream and try and cover themselves up with blankets and start spurting apologies and bullshit about how it just happened
>Feel like I'm going to be sick
>Turn around and walk out
>Throw up over the balcony
>Go back to room
>Phone starts ringing
>Press hang up
>>
>>25812265
>marrying a woman at a bar
>marrying a cock carousel roastie
Why do you hate yourself senpai?
>>
Sometimes I think "Yes all girls are like this"

But...you even say you ignored the signs man. They were all there.

How you been doing anon?
>>
>>25812422
Holy fuck is this serious? The redflag was her wanting to hang out with some sude on your honeymoon.
>>
>>25812422
>Star packing my bag
>Just as I finish packing and am about to leave wife shows up
>She's crying and begging me to stay telling me shit about how she made a mistake etc.
>Can't even look at her
>Want to leave but she keeps blocking my way
>Sit on the bed and cry
>She keeps kissing me on the neck telling me she's sorry and it was just a mistake
>Feel like I'm going to be sick again but don't throw up
>Bury my head in my knees and she keeps going on about bullshit
>Sit up, scream loud as fuck, grab the suitcase and storm out, slamming the door behind me
>Go to the lobby and ask for them to book a flight out for me
>It's an island mainly access by ferry with a small airport: that's not going to happen, ask if they can book me another room, they're at capacity
>Wife fucking comes down
>Tell them to book me a taxi
>She's wailing and crying and begging me to stay
>Just sit there ignoring her while she continues to make a lot of commotion and everyone who comes through the lobby looks at us
>Taxi finally comes, it's the same sort of taxi we had the other nights, a fucking pick up truck with an open back and passengers sitting on the sides, Guy wants to know where I'm going, tell him I don't fucking know
>After a lot of arguing with my wife wailing the whole time he agrees to let me in for cash up front
>Wife tries to get in
>Have to keep pushing her off
>He's fucking whining and yelling in Thai at her/me
>Kick her off and she stumbles onto her back
>Tell him to go
>Starts driving away
>She runs after
>Get off at the first stop that is made
>Walk down the street asking people about where I can stay
>Call the suggested hotels and resorts
>None have vacancy Decide to just book flight
>Book flight for 6am on my phone that costs a fortune
>Get drunk at whore bar ignoring everyone
>Go to Airport early still drunk
>Catch flight back to Bangkok and have to pay for another flight back home
>>
This shit is tragic, but you handled it well given the circumstances.
>>
>>25812452
I didn't marry her at a bar. And at the time I honestly thought I was lucky to get a girl like her but I probably ignored a lot of her flaw because of her looks.

>>25812527
Yeah but I genuinely didn't think anything of it until I woke up and couldn't reach her. It honestly wasn't in my mind at all that she might cheat on me. I trusted her.
>>
You walk in on her getting fucked in the ass, that's rough if it happened
>>
>>25812567
I always lament that I didn't kick the shit out of that pretty boy cunt. Ironically, I still speak to his ex wife. We've become decent friends although she won't fuck me. One night when we drunk I tried to a move but she wasn't interested.
>>
>>25812573
Was the guy really goodlooking? What's she doing now?
>>
>>25812588
I have no idea what the fuck he could have said to convince her. In 6 months she told me I'd "be lucky to get in there even with a ring on my finger."
>>
>>25812602
>Was the guy really goodlooking?
Yes.
>What's she doing now?
She's still working at the same office but she's in a better role now. I don't know what she's doing in terms of men but I know she's not with Chad or at least the Chad from Koh Chang.
>>
when did this shit all go down, OP?
>>
>>25812545

What is she doing now? What happened to Chads wife?
>>
>>25812628
Bit over 2 years ago. My life has been pretty much on pause since.
>>
>>25812627
Damn dude that sucks, have you hooked up with anyone else since than?
>>
>>25812638
>What is she doing now? What happened to Chads wife?

Ex wife is at the same office but in a better job.
Chad's wife broke up with him soon after I got in touch with her. We're still friends. I've gone up to Brisbane a few times to catch up. She's doing well. Tried to make a move on her but she wasn't interested. Just friends unfortunately but we get along very well.
>>
>>25812652
I've been on two dates, one where the girl eagerly brought me back to her house, got me out of my clothes and into bed then told me she "can't do this" then proceeded to tell me about her recent failed relationship. I fell asleep while she was talking and never spoke to her again.
Second date wasn't into me and spent most of the date on her phone.
I've had sex with prostitutes since I've been divorced but no one else.
>>
>>25812673
I live in Brisbane, what suburb do Chad or Chad's wife live in?
>>
To be honest OP, you're lucky as fuck this happened on the honeymoon and not years into the marriage or god forbid with kids already.
>>
>>25812703
I don't know about Chad. Chad's wife lives in Ascot.
>>
>>25812694
>I fell asleep while she was talking and never spoke to her again.

Should have fucked her in the morning
>>
>>25812724
*ex-wife
>>
>>25812724
You coming to Brisbane again any time soon? I'd be happy to grab a beer together.
>>
>>25812643

Time to move on buddy. It's pointless to dwell on this shit.

Honestly the best "revenge" you can get is to become a better person and get a better women, it's for your own good in the first place but people will always be jealous of others who do what they won't or can't.
>>
>>25812725
Yeah, I was being dramatic. I did speak to her the whole next morning. She even dropped me at the train station. We both took each other's numbers but it was clear we weren't interest in each other. She cooled on me for whatever fucking reason and I was pissed off at her for cock teasing me like she did. and would have been coming off as very passive aggressive.
>>
>>25812750
No plans any time soon sorry.

>>25812755
I understand this but it's one of those easier in theory things. It still hurts a fucking lot. Something as asinine as Along Came Polly can set me off.
>>
>>25812756
The PUA's call it 'last minute resistance' The girl panics just before the porking.
>>
Well OP sounds like you were just her beta provider and nothing more. She was ageing and all the other more desirable guys were taken and she wanted to make sure she could live the woman dream life of stable life with a stable marriage and a few kids. You were just that guy that was gonna make it happen for her and all she had to do was say "I love you" now and then and fuck you when she felt like it. She probably didn't desire you or lust for you like she did with other guys and in fact if she hadn't cheated with Chad on the honeymoon it would've been some Chad at the office or some Chad she met at the store so either way this scenario was bound to happen. Don't dwell on it OP you fell for a Stacys viscous trap but at least she showed you early enough she couldn't be trusted so that there isn't much damage to have to clean up. Take it from me I've been in your shoes except years down the line and with kids attached. If you think yours is rough just be grateful you don't have this shit to deal with its literally hell.

So in short yeah she fucked you over but man up and move on so shit you want to do like travel, learn new things and meet new people. Just next time you get interested in a girl take it a bit slower than the last time so you can make sure you won't get fucked over again
>>
why didnt you just break the guys jaw? youre a stronger man than me, i would have went berserk on him, especially if he knew she was married
>>
>>25812769

I know it's easier said than done but TWO YEARS is fucking long in itself. You literally waste your precious time instead of enjoying it and the only person who stands in the way is you.

It's pretty much pointless to give advice in any situation because people won't listen 99% of the time, don't be that guy. Don't waste our time.
>>
You should have fucked her one last time, say you forgive her.

Then after you came on her, kick th fuck out of your room, pack u things and leave.
>>
>>25811916
My mom left my family when she was 43 to start a new life in Oklahoma so trust me man, you are still pretty young to do shit
>>
>>25812783
Appreciate the advice but I think I'm done with marriage. Although the divorce wasn't too painful it was tough to endure even with all the shit she had done it took way longer than it should have. Do like the stuff about experiencing life though. I guess 32 is still young.

>>25812787
It just didn't occur to me. I felt sick and had to get out of the room. As I said earlier I regret it every day but knowing my luck he would have sued me or something.
>>
>>25812800
I'm not trying to waste anyone's time. I just wanted to talk. I want to move on but it takes time. I understand two years is a long time but it's hard to trust people now.

>>25812817
Last thing on my mind at the time.

>>25812829
I'm sorry that happened anon. On the plus side it makes me feel young and like there is opportunity. What happened with your mother?
>>
>>25812265
>>Arrange to meet them for some Thai cooking class the next day

this sounds like hell. the fact that people willingly do this sort of thing baffles me to no end.
>>
>>25812902
It was actually fun, even if my wife didn't want to partner with me.
>>
>>25812937
>It was actually fun

i can tell why she cheated on you.
>>
>>25812265
>football
>local craft market

sup, fellow melbfag

I'm sorry for your lots
>>
>>25812970
Fair enough.

>>25812980
Thanks mate.
>>
File: george-bush-golfing.jpg (37KB, 640x360px) Image search: [Google]
george-bush-golfing.jpg
37KB, 640x360px
>>25811394
If you are the kind of person that watches shit like Along Came Polly then honestly you deserve everything horrible that happens to you
>>
>>25813004
It was on tv. I had seen it prior to tonight. It's a mediocre romantic comedy, I don't think it's anything to get too agitated about.
>>
>>25812902
not op,
went to thailand with a mate, we love cooking, went to 2 classes in one day to learn more dishes, you get to eat all that you cooked, didnt have to buy food the next day, good thing to talk about, was a good pretext to hang around with my now gf cause she loves cooking too and wanted to taste this kind of cuisine
why does it sound like hell ?
>>
>>25811394

post pic of wife for those with a cuckold fetish

be a bro op m8
>>
>>25812988
went to thailand around 10 years ago as a teen

was nice
>>
File: 1446959991263.jpg (35KB, 304x350px) Image search: [Google]
1446959991263.jpg
35KB, 304x350px
>>25812422
>Lights on, Chad is fucking my wife in the ass (she never once let me do that)

cunts
>>
>>25813117
Go nuts, cuck man.
>>
File: 1452962245804.jpg (114KB, 625x505px) Image search: [Google]
1452962245804.jpg
114KB, 625x505px
>>25813012
You watched it and now you are making excuses for it. That's the problem. Men don't watch romantic comedies. This happened to you because she didn't and doesn't respect you as a real man.
>>
>>25813193
>This happened to you because she didn't and doesn't respect you as a real man.

You're quoting Ryan Gosling's character from a romantic comedy. I'm not sure if that was intentional.
>>
File: 201501_2210_geebg_sm.jpg (13KB, 300x216px) Image search: [Google]
201501_2210_geebg_sm.jpg
13KB, 300x216px
>>25813208
>knowing the name of male chick flick actors
>associating normal dialog with quotes from cuck movies
You're too far gone, cuckman.
>>
>>25813259
I don't know if you're reaching for something make me feel bad or genuinely feel that I should be ashamed of seeing Along Came Polly and some Ryan Gosling and Steve Carrell movie but regardless I don't care.
>>
>>25811394
>For those who haven't seen the movie the wife fucks a scuba instructor on her honeymoon. (my late ex-wife, penniless and dead from a suicide, fucked a club manager though)

make it happen faggot
>>
>>25812590
wait did chad divorce too
>>
>>25813325
She split up with him. I got in touch her with her via facebook and told her what was happening. He had cheated on her once before (that she knew about, bound to be more) and that was the last straw. I still speak to her.
>>
>>25812265
>>25812422

I'm confused. Is Stacy your wife or chad's? Who is Alice?
>>
>>25813384
Stacy is my ex wife. Alice is a made up name for Chad's wife.
>>
>>25813357
>chad's wife sticks by him even after the first time
>you tell your wife to fuck off the first time

congrats on having more balls than a female I guess, then again many lesser men would have faltered and become cucks in your situation
>>
I wish you all the best, OP. I was going to say something about how I would have been uncomfortable ever marrying someone I had known six months but fuck it, you didn't know at the time and I'm sure you know better now.

I hope you find peace with yourself more than anything else. She was a horrible toxic cunt and you never did anything to deserve or be the cause of what she did. Always remember that. She is solely at fault and you did not deserve what she did. But if you ever want to be at peace with yourself then you're going to have to make a change so that you never see or hear from her as long as you live. I don't care about your mutual friends. Drop them. Anyone who would ever allow that contact is not good for you. Cut the bad fruit off of the tree. I guarantee six months of her non-existence will feel better than two years of seeing her now and then.
>>
>>25813004

Shut up faggot along came Polly is awesome.

>rain dance!

>>25813397

What did you learn from this experience OP?
>>
>>25813525
Thanks, solid advice and appreciate that.

>>25813566
Most of what I've learned has just left me cynical. I'd prepare to write off everything and use the one lesson as be patient before proposing marriage.
>>
>>25813632

Have you read any red pill material, like No More Mr. Nice Guy? It changed my life.
>>
>>25813655
No, I haven't read it but that and another one by a woman, can't remember the title have been on my to read list. Struggling to remember the title, excerpts were posted on r9k before.
>>
>>25813695

I'd read No More Mr. Nice Guy before anything else. Google it and read the PDF version for free.

Changed my life man, big time. You wouldn't believe.
>>
>>25813704
Thanks. Will start reading this week.
>>
you're fucking pathetic you should ask your ex wife for another chance and just become a cuck
>>
>>25812545
I'm really impressed you didn't beat the shit out of her tbqh senpai.
>>
File: pink.jpg (26KB, 700x400px) Image search: [Google]
pink.jpg
26KB, 700x400px
>>25811394
You married a women after 6 months of dating? what else did you expect OP for fucksake m8
>>
be glad it happened sooner than later because it was bound to happen somewhen. at least you didn't have to spend more time with her.

that being said, you are normie and must leave.
>>
>>25813193
>This happened to you because she didn't and doesn't respect you as a real man.

Nigga is obviously trolling, but he has a point
>>
>>25812604
When a girl feels lucky enough to be with some guy, she'll do whatever he wants.
Thread posts: 83
Thread images: 7

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.