[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>tfw food is the ultimate meme On day 3 of a 7 day fast

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 1

File: 147388.jpg (64KB, 640x640px) Image search: [Google]
147388.jpg
64KB, 640x640px
>tfw food is the ultimate meme

On day 3 of a 7 day fast

It feels godlike
>>
I once did a 9 day fast. I drank Nesquick and shit so I wouldn't die though.
>>
>>25809086
I once did a 24 year fast but ate food so I wouldn't die or be uncomfortable.
>>
>>25809001
You will die early from malnourishment
>>25809086
You too
>>
>>25809086
>drank nesquick on a fast
what the fuck is wrong with you
>>
>>25809086
american, right?
>>
>>25809001
I want to do this too, OP. Do you have any tips?
>>
>>25809001
I've heard countless times that starving yourself is an unhealthy way to lose weight, so do you just live off water and other liquids for several days? I mean not sure what would happen if you ate like the bare minimum everyday, I know not eating isn't a healthy way to lose weight.
>>
>>25809001
I went like 11 days and developed minor schizophrenia.
>>
>>25809189
Not OP, but fasting isn't about losing weight. It has a lot of health benefits and can be a good way to pull yourself out of a rut if you've been caught in a junk food binge cycle.
>>
>>25809219
I would try fasting but I'm really scared, I eat a lot more than I should and I'm afraid I'd pass out from not eating anything or suffer some form of physical/mental discomfort.

I mean I could eat the bare minimum like maybe some soup and a salad.
>>
I went 5 days before

Got extremely dizzy and could barely walk, started shitting out these little red bloody pellets nonstop and my ass hurt so bad I wanted to die
>>
>>25809001
I really want to spend the morning feasting on pizza but I can't afford to order three extra large pizzas at once :( can't even afford one pizza
>>
>>25809001
>>25809086
>>25809181
>>25809211
>>25809219
Hungry skeletons detected. How do ever expect to get a girlfriend when you have less muscle than the average woman? If you don't weigh at least 75kg/165lb (preferably muscle not fat), then you will never be considered boyfriend material by any woman. Even being a fatass is better than being scrawny.
>>
>>25809310
>Implying none of us are women
Some exercises, like pilates, benefit your body more when your stomach is empty. Plus, when you have bulimia, fasting keeps you out of the exhausting binge/purge cycle you've been in for weeks.
>>
>>25809369
>when you have bulimia, fasting keeps you out of the exhausting binge/purge cycle you've been in for weeks

You can't 'have' bulimia'. You choose to throw up your food and you're an idiot for it. It's not an actual condition, just a retarded lifestyle choice.
>>
>>25809440
>Lifestyle choice
Like you choose to be depressed or anxious? It's a compulsive thing and a mental illness.
>>
>>25809493
I actually do choose to be depressed and anxious, because I get disabilitybux for saying I'm depressed. Checkmate.
>>
>>25809563
But that doesn't mean that mental illnesses don't exist. It just means that you are lying to mooch off of the government.

But you should try fasting though, it's great. I don't care if you are a non-believer.
>>
I tried to go a day without eating. I ended up waking up 3 hours after I went to sleep vomiting clear liquid and couldn't fall back to sleep. Ended up finding something to eat. I don't know how you guys can do it.
>>
>>25809707
Do you remember what the last thing you ate before you tried fasting was? Before a fast, you need to prep by changing your diet for a few days.
>>
>>25809756
change your diet to what?
>>
>>25810445
only cock
>>
>>25810555
t-thanks i'll try it
Thread posts: 24
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.