[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How would you react if your future daughter married a non-white?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 41
Thread images: 4

File: 59812765915123.jpg (175KB, 559x662px) Image search: [Google]
59812765915123.jpg
175KB, 559x662px
How would you react if your future daughter married a non-white?
>>
Disown, change the clocks, cut up her cards and never speak or see from her again.
>>
By honer killing her
>>
I would be upset that I damned another soul to exist in this hell, so the dating issue is like...whatever. "you have no future anyway, so enjoy some brief illusory happiness, child".
>>
>>25807034
harvey is such a qt <3
>>
>>25807034
If I raised her she wouldn't like blacks.
>>
Any daughter I have would be mixed herself (ideally), so I wouldn't care at all tbqh.
>>
>Marrying
>Black

If anything, I'd hope she'd marry an Indian Doctor or something
>>
>>25807139
That's funny you say that because sheltered girls are the easiest
>>
>>25807120
this tbqh falamalia
>>
i wouldnt care because i was raised to judge someone by their actions not skin color
>>
>>25807212
>If anything, I'd hope she'd marry an Indian Doctor or something

This wouldn't bother me, either.
>>
>>25807217
I wouldn't have to shelter her; she'd be exposed to me since her birth so it would come naturally.
>>
File: 1451634265399.jpg (268KB, 1242x1209px) Image search: [Google]
1451634265399.jpg
268KB, 1242x1209px
>>25807034
>implying I'm ever going to have a daughter

who /hateskids/ here?
>>
>>25807034
mention that she's probably going to have a beta queer kid with the estrogen of the blacks and the testosterone of the whites, and he's going to drop out of the gene pool like he's supposed to.

other than that, don't care. who knows, it might be another hendrix.
>>
I don't care what he looks like so long as he's a good guy that I could join for family occasions without qualm
>>
>>25807034
If he can work, than he's in
>>
>>25807034
I am Asian so I would kill him with a sword
>>
>>25807034
>implying me upbringing a child wouldn't lead her to becoming fucked up in the head to the point where no one would marry her
>>
File: 1450733294517.jpg (10KB, 261x197px) Image search: [Google]
1450733294517.jpg
10KB, 261x197px
>Implying my hypothetical daughter wouldn't grow up to be the first female school shooter or a crack whore
I'd have absolutely shit parenting skills that the only results would be a disaster of a child.
>>
>the second time I've seen missharvey be in a /r9k/ OP

why?

is this some weird CLG marketing or something?
>>
>>25807034
Damn she looks crazy. That poor balding nigger doesn't know what he's in for.
>>
>>25807034
Is her hair actually lavender or is that just the lighting?
>>
>>25807034
The only way to make sure this doesn't happen, or to make sure my daughter doesn't end up being a whore, is to not have kids altogether.
>>
I'm Hispanic but I'd disown my daughter if she dated anyone who wasn't white or east asian desu
>>
>>25807280
What happens when the vast majority of people of a certain skin color all act the same way? Aka niggers
>>
>>25808757
Of course. She has so many red flags its unbelievable
>>
>>25807055
This
I'd honor kill her and dispose of the body. It would hurt but it would ultimately be for the best.
>>
>>25807334
Yeah, because daughters sure don't fuck the type of men their father's hate.
Hahahaha this fucking board.
>>
>>25807034
As long as he's not a nigger, and I mean as a person not his color, not really a problem.
>>
>>25808843
You don't want her dating another Hispanic?
>>
File: 1425063347983.png (105KB, 320x287px) Image search: [Google]
1425063347983.png
105KB, 320x287px
>>25807034
I am going to have mixed-race children, so I'm not really sweating it.
>>
>>25808873
I personally don't and I don't know many other girls that do. My father was extremely racist my whole life (especially against blacks and indians) so I grew to dislike them as well. I'm 23 now and I'm still absolutely terrified of black/indian men. As long as you don't raise a retard Stacy daughter you should be fine.

(also not the person you were replying to)
>>
>>25808910
This desu, except I'm only racist towards blacks. My whole family is pretty racist towards them and openly talks about now they just loot or steal. My mom would style my hair and say stuff about how black women are unluckiest to have nappy hair.

It depends on your environment but I think it would have been like this anyway. I'm a 23 year old Asian girl.
>>
>>25808910
Yeah, my dad fucking despises black and brown people and I would never date them for that reason alone (among others). I've been subjected to too many rants about them to feel any different.

He likes East Asian men though and so do I, so racemixing isn't out of the question.
>>
>>25808910
True, but not my point. "Good parents" can be racist, and those parents raise racist children who won't fuck anyone.
That's because you have a healthy relationship with an otherwise sane dad. These robots are raising daddy issue girls. If the robit hates blacks, its daughter is gonna be banging black guys. If the robutt is a a liberal douche, his daughter is gonna be fucking neo Nazi and Bud from Alabama.
>>
That wouldn't be possible, because I would expose my daughter to the truth about niggers and she'll never even consider having close relationships with one. I'm simply a good parent.
I wouldn't mind my daughter marrying with east-asians and latinos.
>>
>>25807034
My daughter is 50% mexican so I wouldn't be surprised.
>>
>>25807034
If he treated her well and had a stable income, I wouldn't care

Although I admit that having supreme gentlemen grandchildren would bother me very slightly
>>
>>25807139
girls raised to be racist are the first to hop on a black dude's dick
>>
>>25808782
no lighting in the world could do that

>>25808843
yikes
Thread posts: 41
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.