[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Are there any benifits to eating "healthy" besides

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 40
Thread images: 7

File: 1432792681590.gif (15KB, 633x758px) Image search: [Google]
1432792681590.gif
15KB, 633x758px
Are there any benifits to eating "healthy" besides not being fat? And is there really anything wrong with being fat besides girls not wanting to fuck you because you don't look like Chad? But what if you don't care about getting fucked? You can find pleasure in others ways like in food but aparently that doesn't count and you have to eat things that taste terrible to be "healthy".
>>
>>25806838

You'll feel physically better
>>
>>25806927

Really? It seems like you'll feel worse because you're constantly eating food that tastyes bad and you're starving yourself worrying about not getting fat.
>>
>>25806953
>It seems like you'll feel worse because you're constantly eating food that tastyes bad.

Not all healthy food tastes bad. It will at first, because everything's relative, but after some time you'll come to enjoy it.

>starving yourself worrying about not getting fat.

You don't have to starve yourself to remain a healthy BMI
>>
>>25806953
Lethargy, etc. happens when you are fat. If anything is wrong with your diet, you won't feel at 100%. This happens to skinnyfats too, which is why cardio + weights are important.
>>
>starving yourself
I forced myself to go vegetarian about a year ago to pretty much balance out some other bad habits ( coffee, drugs, alcohol)
I never starve myself and there's still a ton of great food out there
>>
>>25806985

Seriously this. I have to force feed myself just to maintain at 4k calories. I don't know how people get fat. It's disgusting, and takes a lot of hard fucking work.
>>
>>25807015
>which is why cardio + weights are important.

I've tried exercising before and I felt even worse than when I ate "heathy" bad tasting food. Combining both sounds like hell.

I think it's better that I don't care about fucking girls. I can just stay fat and enjoy more out of life.
>>
>>25807041
Hi Michael Phelps
>>
>>25807058
How fat are you? Enjoy having health complications earlier in life, a worse prognosis when the health complication happens and on top of that, a shorter lifespan that even somebody with HIV could outlive you.
>>
>>25807041

>hurr durr why doesn't everyone have the same metabolism and lifestyle
>>
>>25807200

I weigh about 220 pounds and apparently according the BMI I'm obese.

Sould I really get health complications later? I feel fine now. And even if my life is shorter, isn't it better because I'm actually enjoying myself unlike those who force themselves to exercise and eat bad tasting "health" foods?
>>
>>25806953
>eating food that tastes bad and starving yourself worrying about not getting fat
what the fuck are you eating? this is nothing at all like what eating healthy feels like lol
>tfw just had a bowl of ice cream because my macros allowed it
>tfw didn't enjoy it that much because it was too sweet
>>
File: rarejaja.jpg (156KB, 499x499px) Image search: [Google]
rarejaja.jpg
156KB, 499x499px
>>25806838
K E T O
E E T O
T T T O
O O O O

u will lose weight, eat delicious food, and never feel hungry op
>>
>>25807269

Don't you want to snag those crucial, golden 60-80 years?

How can burgers compare to the ultimate NEETdom of sitting at home/in a nursing home for another 20 years?
>>
>>25806838
You feel less lethargic and you poop regularly. That is why I do it but if you are satisfied with your shits and are energetic it probably won't do anything,
>>
>>25807299

Enjoy your fatty liver.
>>
>>25807269
>force themselves to exercise
i just walk to my university from the train station instead of taking a connecting bus and that light cardio is the bare minimum of what the WHO recommends and it's absolutely no skin off my back.

>I'm actually enjoying myself unlike those who force themselves to exercise and eat bad tasting "health" foods?

i don't eat healthy foods. i eat what everyone else does (having pizza for dinner tonight :3), just not at a ridiculous quantity and i make sure to eat vegetables and meat to some extent. fun fact: you can still be obese even if you eat nothing but meat & veg. and yes, you will most likely fall victim to at least one chronic disease that somebody with a regular weight would not experience. and because of that chronic disease, your quality of life decreases so isn't it worse?

you're so full of fatlogic it's so sad rip
>>
GIMME THEM FUCKIN DUBS
>>
>>25807369
silly cu,ck, fatty liver is caused by obesity
so actually, u go ahead enjoy YOUR fatty liver
>>
File: _70623.jpg (27KB, 600x350px) Image search: [Google]
_70623.jpg
27KB, 600x350px
Shit.

Well, OP. The benefits of being healthy is that:
You won't be a waddling hamplanet mess
You won't be cripples because your knees said fuck it
You won't have a ton of meds to maintain your blood pressure, and generally not have you body go ape shit
And as mentioned before, you'll actually feel better

Big sweaty ham goblins;
Die early
Die poor from medical bills
Aren't respected because they smell like hell
But they do get those badass rascal carts at the store
>>
File: Mac_(IASP).png (173KB, 320x327px) Image search: [Google]
Mac_(IASP).png
173KB, 320x327px
>>25807444
Actually, fatty liver is, most of the time, caused by being a god damn drunk.
>>
>>25807444

You can still be thin and have high triglyceride level you fuckstain

Body weight is a matter of calories.
>>
File: 1422805039025.jpg (39KB, 720x539px) Image search: [Google]
1422805039025.jpg
39KB, 720x539px
>>25806953
If you eat healthy foods for a week straight, you will begin to crave them instead of that processed salty + sugar that you eat so often. And what do you mean starving yourself? By having a shit diet you are starving yourself in a sense, because you aren't getting plenty of the nutrients that you need.
>>
>>25807514
What causes high triglycerides?
High triglycerides are usually caused by other conditions, such as:

Obesity.
Poorly controlled diabetes.
An underactive thyroid (hypothyroidism).
Kidney disease.
Regularly eating more calories than you burn.
Drinking a lot of alcohol.

aka not keto

t. http://www.webmd.com/cholesterol-management/tc/high-triglycerides-overview
>>
>>25807236

A metabolism is the rate at which your body processes fuel into energy and can be increased and decreased at will depending on intake and output you fat, retarded fuck. >>25807278

If you graze throughout the day, drink a lot of fluids and exercise your metabolism WILL increase.

Do landwhales seriously believe that the metabolic rate is this magical thing that determines whether you're fat or not and that some people are "just blessed" with static, fast metabolisms that never change?
>>
>>25807186

He eats like 12k/day. That must me fucking torture.

>>25807236

What are you talking about?people do have the same metabolism, but different lifestyles. No matter your lifestyle it's hard work to eat a caloric surplus, whether that surplus is from 2000 calories a day diet or 12000 calories a day diet. That's why it's called a surplus, it's more than your body wants. Fat people are disgusting and subhuman because they fight their nature.
>>
>>25807041
For most fat people it was bred into them at a young age by their parents.
Their parents over eat, and teach their kids to over eat.
Those eating habits are incredibly hard to break either way whether it's over eating or under eating.
>>
>>25807269

Body fat percentage is better for males, but 220 does sound high, even for a 6'8 Olympic athlete. You shouldn't force yourself to exercise, just regular exercise, and bad tasting healthy food sucks. I prefer the good tasting healthy food. Think lots of dairy, fatty meats, whole grains, and fresh fruits and vegetables. That's basically what all food is. Good or bad tasting mainly depends on the seasoning you use.
>>
>>25806838
>>25806927

you also have better cums
>>
>>25806953
haha are you actually retarded? good joke anon.
>>
is it really worth to eath healthy if you're not even fat?

how come I eat shitty and I'm not fat? very active lifestyle and I only drink alcohol or water
>>
>>25807780
there's a difference between eating healthy and being healthy.
You can eat all the healthy food in the world but it doesn't matter if you drink and smoke all the time and don't do any exercise.
Conversely it doesn't matter if you don't drink or smoke, and do tons of exercise if your diet is shit.
>>
File: 1424465107957.jpg (155KB, 768x1024px) Image search: [Google]
1424465107957.jpg
155KB, 768x1024px
>>25807058
>I can just stay fat and enjoy more out of life.
Yeah, sounds like a blast.
>>
>>25807780
>how come I eat shitty and I'm not fat?
The gift of youth. Just wait till you're post 30.
>>
>>25806838
With lower fat/muscle ratio, your estrogen will be lower and testosterone higher. Also, eating unhealthily can contribute to health problems, like heart disease.
>>
>>25807780
because you don't eat enough to be fat
>>
>>25807910

That's not how youth works. It's calories in calories out. Age is irrelevant.
>>
>>25806838
Good poops
>>
>>25807942
Yeah, ok calories in and calories out. But you put on weight easier as you age. Why do you think boxers go up weight divisions as they get older.
Thread posts: 40
Thread images: 7

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.