[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What do normies like talking about?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 2

File: houseparty.jpg (131KB, 1024x682px) Image search: [Google]
houseparty.jpg
131KB, 1024x682px
What do normies like talking about?
>>
Drama in their petty social circles.
Like the water tank conversations at the office for the 9-5 wagekeks.
Everyone is practically drama driven. It gives them a rush to talk about people behind their back.
Or cooking, or about some dumb ass TV show they saw the other night and how it was SOoOoOoOoOo funny. Or a meme that made it's way onto the normiebook and they show everyone in the proximity to try to show that they are comedic people.

Normie's only talk about shit literally you can talk to anyone about. You can only talk to people about what truely interest you when you get down to a comfortable level where you are actucally interested into what another person has to say.
When people talk to me at my job, I turn into a cyborg.
>>
>>25806474
Mostly times they've been high, I think.
>>
>How much they had to work so much(despite it being a fucking desk job where they put in numbers into a software or use adobe acrobat to fill out forms all day)
>Kardashians
>Oscars
>>
>>25806532
i usually ask them questions about themselves and what they do they always talk and talk and i sit there like i care
>>
>>25806474
>work
>school
>pets
>kids
>>
>>25806532
What are some good topics to bring up to anybody?
I sometimes worry I can't keep a conversation going, but I think I can.
>>
>>25806474
Current events, work, sports
>>
>>25806474
I dunno man, I feel like the first step in any conversation has to deal with common ground. You could be a nuclear physicist, but your can't really have a discussion about that with a librarian y'know?
>>
We laugh at autists.

Sometimes we buy up all the frozen tendies and throw them in the trash while the local autistic boy watches from his bedroom window. If we wait a few hours we can hear him RRRRRRRRRREEEEEEEEEEE when his mommy cannot get him any tendies even though he saved all his gbp.
>>
File: 1451575735621.png (75KB, 348x301px) Image search: [Google]
1451575735621.png
75KB, 348x301px
>>25806474
>What do normies like talking about?

What do robots like talking about?
>>
>>25807799
I don't even know.
I usually think of myself as an engager...not an initiator.
>>
>>25806474
>TV shows/movies
>Hobbies
>the weather
>work
>dreams
>>
>>25807799
we dont talk. I guess if I met a robot I'd ask him about his fucked up childhood
>>
>>25806532
>It gives them a rush to talk about people behind their back.
my family does this to eachother, it's shallow as fuck and they're terrible people. I'm usually the medium through which they express their disdain for one another and it pisses me off to no end, because I can never tell them to fuck off because I'm an autistic sperg
>>
>>25808149
also
>cars
>le fuhhny drug and alcohol related stories
>ex relationships
>liberal politics
>world events
>what they do in leisure
robots just cant compete
>>
>>25808725
>le fuhhny drug and alcohol related stories
anyone else get pissed off by the amount of stoner 'robots' recently? they seem to be more like lazy potheads that flooded the board along with a few normans since the slew of shootings.

you can't get a word in either, their threads are always massive circlejerks.
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.