[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Over 9000 Thread

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 3

File: 1452993423024.jpg (200KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
1452993423024.jpg
200KB, 1920x1080px
Why do people think of death like its something to look forward to?

I'm a sad creature but if I ever found myself in a situation like (pic related),
I'd literally go ape-shit.
I'd get up and run around biting everybody.

What would you, ROBOTS, do to get out of a situation like this?
>>
I'd fucking fight.
Struggle or run or something.
You'll have to fucking fill me with lead to get me to stop.
Not slitting my neck or setting me on fire.
>>
>>25804127
Those people have been kept hostage for long periods of time. Constantly tortured which would eventually erode their desire to rebel until they submit and accept death as the inevitable force that it is.
>>
I'd follow the script just like those people did
>>
File: 1445209177668.gif (2MB, 350x190px) Image search: [Google]
1445209177668.gif
2MB, 350x190px
Because its a much better alternative to being tortured. Im sure people were just like you and tried that shit, until they ended up getting punishment for a month. That probably shut them up and sat them still for a bit
>>
Overheat my reactor core and self destruct
>>
>>25804172
They would cut off your cock for resisting and I would laugh.
>>
>>25804211

This. They accepted death as the lesser of two evils.
>>
File: 1443732758659.png (301KB, 3092x1928px) Image search: [Google]
1443732758659.png
301KB, 3092x1928px
>>25804188
this.
these guys are looking forward to death after being tortured by those sandniggers. If they try to escape they will just be captured since they are in the desert on foot against sand people armed to the teeth and in jeeps.
>but i fite bak xDD kitty got claws >:3
they would just knock you out and torture you all over again.
>>
>>25804127
death ain't shit, dying on the other hand will suck ass. if people had any idea what they were in for they wouldn't be popping out babies with reckless abandon like they do now. normies can't into risk assessment. life needs to end.
>>
Death is great. Don't be a pussy.
>>
Carry a gun and shoot those running yelling alahu akbar. Might get you sentenced for warcrimes but it sure beats the alternative
>>
>>25804127
You know how isis executes, right?
They fake it, like 3-4 times, telling the victim they will fake the video and claim they killed them, but keep them alive.
Then on the fifth take, they kill them
Do you honestly thing NOT A SINGLE person resisted?
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.