[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why are girls the ones doing the approaching these days? At

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 4

File: youdontsay2.png (285KB, 3072x2048px) Image search: [Google]
youdontsay2.png
285KB, 3072x2048px
Why are girls the ones doing the approaching these days?

At least for me that seems to be the case now. Whether it's just a friends thing, or it leads to some dates (sometimes with me being asked out), girls are lot more forward and direct. And even if they're not the ones making the move, they're still much warmer and approachable than before.

Strangely, though, it's usually girls in either the 18 - 22 age group, or 27+; almost never in between (at least that I know of).

Dubya-tee-eff, mate? I doubt I'm alone on this one.
>>
File: image.jpg (23KB, 380x380px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
23KB, 380x380px
>>25798275
>mfw girl has been giving me big smiles lately whenever she looks at me
>>
You finally went through puberty and now you're a Chad. Please stop posting here now, "mate"
>>
>>25798275
>Dubya-tee-eff, mate?

Never post again
>>
File: 1304582161577.jpg (109KB, 950x1188px) Image search: [Google]
1304582161577.jpg
109KB, 950x1188px
>>25798275
>Why are girls the ones doing the approaching these days?
Women age like milk. men age like wine. You increased in value and they dropped which closed a gap. You will likely continue to increase as they continue to decrease. They are trying to cash out while they still can.
>>
You changed something about yourself. Haircut, clothes, body, tone of voice, level-headedness, smiling more

It could be a variety of reasons, but mostly likely you got good clothes + have grown into your genes. I was an ugly duckling up until about a year ago, so I know what it's like.

Weirdly enough though, it makes me angry that the level of niceness given to us isn't given to everyone equally.
>>
>>25798275
Where do you live? I could imagine yuropoor girls being scared of Muslim rape, trying to get a bf for protection
>>
They know more and more men are avoiding subpar women such as themselves, so they're trying to compensate for that loss by closing in.

It really matters only if said woman has never openly been approached by a man before. Many forward women are not often approached, so they have to do it themselves. But there are always exceptions to the rule.
>>
>>25798275
Stop posting

Leave this board.

Get the fuck out.
>>
>>25798375
>Weirdly enough though, it makes me angry that the level of niceness given to us isn't given to everyone equally.
Or at least given proportionally. Giving everyone the same amount of kindness is impossible. But you can still give amounts that aren't overbearing or underwhelming in comparison to others.
>>
>>25798343
Well done sir, well done indeed
>>
That only happens if you're a Chad. If you really were a robot this would never happen to you, just as it didn't happen to any non-Chad I know.
>>
>>25798275
This is good b8. Triggered.
>>
Yeah I noticed that shit too t b h but don't be easily fooled they might be hoes in real life and on tinder

like the other anon said you're going thru puberty
>>
>>25798343
>women age like milk
I didn't believe the memes until I saw it with my own eyes. women age like milk. I lost contact with a girl for a year and then ran into her at a store. In one years time she aged like shit, she was the same weight, didn't smoke, or have cancer she just curdled in the sun I guess
>>
Might be an age thing. Maybe you improved your value. Or maybe you changed social circles.
I noticed that lowly educated women rarely take the first step, while women of a "higher quality" more often do so. Sounds a bit like a contradiction but I think it has to do with them not being happy with the men on offer but actively looking for a Chad whereas dumber chicks like gym Chad's dick well enough.
Who cares if he doesn't know where Moldova is?
They've never heard of that place, anyway.
>>
>>25798343
This.

>got bullied by qt girls a decade ago in school days
>now in late 20s often attending fortnight school reunions
>some former bullies approach me with hints and flirts
>their looks deteriorated and past their prime
>smugface.png and gives them false hope
>fucking sweet revenge
>>
I've noticed something similar, although not quite the same
>People have been smiling at me in the street, while usually I just get lots of cold stares
>Cashier girls have been more friendly and smiley too
>I've had friends I assumed would never speak to me again, call me and ask to meet (two of them)
It might not seem like a huge deal, but it's really strange all this has only happened in the last week, like the universe decided to lay off me a bit
Only real change is that I've got slight stubble for the first time in my life, I've always shaved it up until now, but that would hardly effect the people who rang me
>>
>>25798429
Well I live in one of the most feminist/SJW cities in the mainstream right now.
>>
File: 1427061987452.jpg (83KB, 623x623px) Image search: [Google]
1427061987452.jpg
83KB, 623x623px
>>25798311

fuck off you bore
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.