[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Stalking general

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1

File: 1452923606458.jpg (45KB, 860x460px) Image search: [Google]
1452923606458.jpg
45KB, 860x460px
Has anyone stalked anyone

I think I may have stalked some girls as a teenager, I don't see what the big deal is, I just subconsciously would take detours on my way home with the expectation of them also being on those routes, perhaps hoping for a glimpse or for her to notice me or maybe even a conversation some how. What I'm not alllowed to walk somewhere than directly home? I'm not allowed to be neear a girl? fuck that shit senpai, I didn't harass anyone or do anything, I just had a detour.

Don't really see how that's a big deal?
Anyone else did/do this shit?
>>
>>25796893
only their facebooks and tumblrs
one girl had a counter on her tumblr page and i noticed after 2 days of browsing her shit that she made a post saying she was freaked out that someone in her area (gps tracking with IP address) was looking through thousands of posts and she was going to change her URL if it didn't stop
>>
>>25796984
I mean i've stalked girls online a few time, not too intensely.

similarly I've always tried to play it off as though i had a reason to be on the routes i expected them to be on.
>>
>>25797035
the thing is i don't even care about these girls, they're annoying tumblrinas and friends of friends. I just get off knowing the secrets these people i see in person sometimes post online thinking no one will see them.
>>
Yes, I have stalked a girl before as well. Mostly online though but I knew her irl, and even eventually managed to find out her adress. Never went to her house though. Interest faded away after a while, though sometimes comes back because she was kind of my first love.
>>
>>25797371
why is gathering information on girls you're attracted to frowned upon?
>>
Never stalked but been stalked by a girl. It was a pretty uncomfortable situation.
>>
>>25797394
Extreme obsessive behaviour is frowned upon in most cases. Stalking moreso, because it's intrusive and violates privacy.
>>
>>25797488
sorry but walking in the same direction as someone and making mental notes of things is not intrusion

I don't peep into peoples windows or anything.
>>
>>25796893
You're an idiot. You present the most harmless case of "stalking"(which I would argue doesn't even qualify as stalking) ever and then wonder why people think stalking is wrong.

Stalking often includes horribly immoral acts and that's the type of stalking that people see as "a big deal".

What you said in the OP is like saying "I don't see why people are offended by hurting someone physically for no reason. I flicked my friend with my finger just for laughs, does that make me some sort of monster?".
>>
sort of, but I don't know famo. I just creep on my highschool crush on facebook.
>>
>>25797527
there are different grades of stalking though. Small case stalking isn't that big of an issue slightly frowned upon, but it's unlikely that the "target" will find out.
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.