[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Hello robots. I'm socially retarded, just like many of you

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 2

File: 1445095196695.jpg (277KB, 1180x1204px) Image search: [Google]
1445095196695.jpg
277KB, 1180x1204px
Hello robots. I'm socially retarded, just like many of you here, but I think that I'm in worst position than most of you.

I'm living in a english speaking country, while english isn't my first language. To be fair, I was learning it by shitposting restlessly on many boards, during the last 6 years.

And that's the main problem, because my reading skill is not bad, I'm able to write, but if it comes to speaking I communicate like a mongoloid.

I don't have any friends, and the very thought of going to english course and letting other people to listen to my incomprehensible mumble is scaring the shit out of me.

But I know, that I must improve it in some way.
Please help me.
>>
>>25796380
post a vocaroo

original
>>
>>25796380
where are you from?

bloxoooblox
>>
>>25796430
Fuck no.
>>25796445
Eastern europe.
>>
>>25796471
Then how can i help you?
>>
notes from underground is a robot book
>>
>>25796471
Slav? Magyar? Romanian?
>>
File: latest[2].jpg (55KB, 645x773px) Image search: [Google]
latest[2].jpg
55KB, 645x773px
>>25796482
I don't know. I just wanted to get it off from my chest.
>>25796494
Slav.
>>
Learn subtle symbolism and notice that everyone is using it in all conversation and never say what you mean you Moran
>>
>>25796380
So you've been there 6 years and you still haven't learned to speak English properly? What the fuck have you been doing with your time? Get off the computer and go talk to people you retard. Go to a class for fuck's sake. Nobody cares about you; they are there to help people like you that want to learn to speak properly.
>>
>>25796540
>So you've been there 6 years and you still haven't learned to speak English properly?
Nah, just six months. And you're propably right about going to some kind of course.
>>
You can get better if you try. Just get practice speaking and be super conscious about the exact tendencies you have. I'm a foreigner living in the states and have recently been getting comments that I sound indistinguishable from an American. For me it was things like pronouncing the a's in a lot of words as "eh" instead of "ah," and learning how to pronounce "thr" which is still kind of hard for me because it is pretty much a sound I had never made. Just pay a lot of attention to how people talk and consciously try to emulate them.
>>
post your stories on greentext format otherwise we can not help you sorry desu !
>>
>>25796745
There is nothing to talk about. I'm just simple memeister, who is not-so-far-away from wizardhood. I just want to break the barriers between me and other human beans, and starting to mastering my english would be a step into the right direction.
>>
>>25796380
Do you at least have a slav accent? If you get /fit/ and put on a slav accent everything will be okf riend
>>
>>25796903
The funny thing is, that I don't even have enough feedback from others to tell you, what kind of accent do I have.
>>
>>25796975
>Vot kind of eksent I do xev
if you say it like that you're in the green
>>
>>25797010
I get it. No, I'm trying to speak like everyone around me, so it's not a typical slav manner of speaking I guess.
>>
Hey OP I'm from Ukraine came to USA when I was 19 my best pro tip would be not try so hard to pronounce English words, also practice w's and silent r's and remember English silences or makes the A's sounds like AE together... Hope I helped, watch a lot of movies as well and when your driving replay the lines in your head while speaking
>>
>>25797118
I meant O's like problem it really is pronounced prablem not pr0blem like most Eastern Europeans pronounce
>>
>>25796600
>>25797118
Thank you guys, you're really helpful.
>>
>>25797118
Like if you go on YouTube and find videos on "how to speak like an American or some shit you will get an insight"
>>
>>25796380
Same here, right down to the details.
Slav, can comprehend anything said or written, living among natives, but unable to properly communicate without stunting every other sentence to search for words in the memory. Pronounciation is a non-issue however, since I'm a semi-decent copycat, but this whole "no matter how much content in English you consume, you'll not be able to speak fluently and naturally like a native does" shit is really bothering me.
>>
>>25797327
Where do you live?

xoxohoworiginalxoxo
>>
>>25797381
The south of Ontario.
Thread posts: 25
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.