[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Are you pro or anti Elliot Rodger? For those of you on the

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 2

File: 1424599837745.jpg (138KB, 1000x665px) Image search: [Google]
1424599837745.jpg
138KB, 1000x665px
Are you pro or anti Elliot Rodger?

For those of you on the fence (sympathise, but oppose actions) you'll have to interpret that as you will.

http://strawpoll.me/6557182
>>
Problem with posting these here, is the /mischievous/ posters always fuck shit up
>>
>>25796238

bumping poll
>>
>>25796288

wht do you mean anon?
>>
>>25796238
hi luke
>>
>>25796238
Pro, I guess.
>>
>>25797379

good choice, unoriginal content
>>
Anti because I'm a poorfag who'd kill to have half of what he had. How the fuck can you be so miserable with all that fucking money?
>>
Gee, I hope I don't get put on any CIA watchlist :^)
>>
>>25797764

>The CIA conducts strawpolls on /r9k/ to see who is a potential mass murderer.
>>
>>25797787

Actually one of the more reasonable paranoias /r9k/ has come up with
>>
Anti because he treated life like everyone else was an NPC in his video game. He was an idiot with unwarranted self importance and easily solvable problems if he could bury his ego.
>>
>>25797847

Interesting, how about you fuck off?
>>
>>25797847
>bury his ego

What do you mean by that? Genuinely interested, not trying to be an asshole.
>>
>>25796238
Who /elliot rodger was a little whiney bitch/ here
>>
>>25798955
How about you stop worshipping sociopathic water spilling daddy crying rich hapa with no self awareness
>>
He's the natural product of childhood divorce between a rich jew movie producer father and his golddigging chink wife.

Kinda reminds me of Dahmer in his dependence on alcohol for social interaction, despite it usually making things worse
>>
>>25798987
+1, guy was a total pleb.

People on this board still are bigger plebs.
>>
What is there to be "pro" about? Some rich isolated kid grew up in a family so fucking disfunctional that he grew up to be a killer.

If your mind is so distorted that you non-ironically think this faggot did something good, you're already beyond saving and deserve to rot in this place.
>>
>>25796238

what a supreme gentleman unoriginal comment
>>
>>25799715
>What is there to be "pro" about?

The fact that he fucking slaughtered normalfags like you, there was literally blood all over the pavements.
>>
File: ep1premiere.png (54KB, 571x147px) Image search: [Google]
ep1premiere.png
54KB, 571x147px
>he will never see ST:TFA
probably a good thing
Thread posts: 22
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.