[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

for a few years i've been on this board regularly and i

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 6

File: 1407504052736.jpg (8KB, 320x240px) Image search: [Google]
1407504052736.jpg
8KB, 320x240px
for a few years i've been on this board regularly and i noticed a lot of different people on here, with different lives and backgrounds, all claiming to be robots. some shun others for not being virgins or having social lives and some others don't really care about that shit.if anything the term robot has be so diluted that it doesn't seem to identify with anything.

so /r9k/, in your words explain what is a robot
>>
>>25795243
The biggest group in here. Virgin young white man marginalized by their own countries and people. Victims of the sexual revolution feminism and marginlization by this liberal society that gives them no voice but labels,
>>
An individual seeking companionship. Most of us have some deep
>>
File: 1451646289627.jpg (36KB, 500x483px) Image search: [Google]
1451646289627.jpg
36KB, 500x483px
if you kinda fucked a prostitute, are you still a virgin?

tried to fuck a few but could never get hard and only came once from her stimulation
>>
any person who is emotionally deprived to the point of being basically an outcast

it's more than just loneliness, it's like a chronic longing for companionship or being able to connect with someone emotionally
>>
someone addicted to shitposting on r9k
>>
Victims of the degeneracy of modern society and the neurotypicals that inhabit it
>>
a social outcast he comes to shitpost here, because this is the only place where he feels he belongs to
>>
>>25795297
>victim
humanity is always the same, is your fault if you are a faggot

op, robots don't exist
simply a lot of people are trying to create tumblr into 4chan and this is almost since this board was created
>>
File: REEEEEE.png (8KB, 308x104px) Image search: [Google]
REEEEEE.png
8KB, 308x104px
a robot is a citizen of /r9k/ a board where the majority identify themselves with the fact that they do not fit in with society's regular, social out-going folks, also known as "betas"
As such, people use the word "beta" and "robot" as synonyms

To take it further, these people identifying as "betas" take pride in being more beta than others, and some decide other people are not beta, or robots, if they don't fulfill certain qualities, such as being a virgin or going out drinking every now and then

But really, one can easily be a beta, even though you actually get out every now and then, and if you actually was dealt a straight flush and got pussy once or twice, that doesn't mean you're not a beta anymore
>>
>>25795297
this is a /pol/bot

No, a robot is a spiritual state of existence, not a material one, race, culture gf, job or other material circumstance is irrelevant. To be a robot is to exist outside of society's expectations, whether above or beneath them. To be a robot is to know betrayal and the paranoia it breeds. To be a robot is to know sorrow and the anger it breeds. To be a robot is to know exile and the fear it breeds. To be a robot is to suffer, and coming to terms with that suffering is the only way to ascend out of robotic status.

Amor Fati, to love one's fate, is absent in the heart of a robot. Because of this his suffering is for naught. There are factions of robot, the NEET who, as the last man of Nietzsche, claims to know happiness, though he blinks each time he claims it. The wagecuck, who loathes his position yet can't even conceive of existence outside of it. But they all share the lack of love, they all share a certain self hatred, whether it simmers within or explodes out.
>>
To me it's someone who is perpetually alone, but they possess a natural "aura", demeanor, or personality that causes them to be alone. It's something that cannot be changed no matter how much the person improves himself or changes himself.

The guy could be genuinely kind, an evil shitlord, successful, a NEET, whatever. It doesn't matter. They will always be alone, friendless, and a virgin.

Obviously, most posters do not fit this bill. They have no friends/gf because they are either lazy, have untreated mental illnesses, or are straight up addicted to technology/internet.
>>
>>25795801
why don't you cut your balls and eat them uh
>>
>>25795297
>victim

This particular breed of robot is a failure in life who blames everyone but himself for his shitty life.
>>
I don't really know for sure anon, but I would say someone incapable of properly integrating into society, someone who was incapable of becoming a "contributing citizen" i.e was not able to socialize as a child properly, was not able to go through high school as a community contributing student along with peers and go on to University, a trade, or business "successfully".

This can be for a variety of reasons. Some robots are just failed normal people, something happened along the way that fucked them over and now they're in a rut posting here. Maybe they've had friends and girl friends and such, so original robots might look down on them because they've had it all before.

By original robots I mean those who were essentially "doomed" from the start, as in, suffered from some sort of mental illness (as much as I hate using this term because fuck psychologists and most psychiatrists) such as Asperger, Autism, Bipolar or Schizo, Depression has become so fucking common now that every asshole thinks they need pills for their emotional distress, and hug boxes like Tumblr welcome them. People who are actually fucked in the head aren't necessarily going around flinging shit and kissing door knobs, but at the same time it can be extremely difficult for them to be self sustaining despite any desire for friends, family, and social acceptance/contact (and wanting this doesn't mean you're a faggot, its human nature).

So to me, Robot can be a broad definition. But deep down, I do slightly resent those who have never had to suffer through tougher shit, yet blame others for their problems. I may have been diagnosed bipolar, had a emotionally/mentally stressing and fucked family (history of mental illness and fuckery), and taken 19 years to finally realize I'm different despite suspecting it many, many times and my parents lying to me continuously.

Anyway, thats the jist of it. I feel a little redemption in taking responsibility but still feel like shit for failing.
>>
>>25795297
this tbqfqh famalam
>>
>>25796906
>waaaaah I'm not given my 10/10 asian virgin waifu without me making any effort
>why is the world so unfair
>>
>>25796967
I don't want a asian.

Asians are pretty disgusting.

Tbqh I just want her back but she rejected me, and I have been given unfortunate genes. And I do make effort. Probably not as much as I could but I'm not some fat unhygenic slob who plays vidya and watches anime
>>
>>25795243
I think I define it the same as wizard apprentice.

>>25795801
interesting post, gave me something to think about.
>>
The biggest part of being a robot is the hopeless gaping void at the center of your psyche. I don't think number of friends/virginity/whatever matters too much. If you encounter the void on a regular basis, anyone can be a robot.
>>
>>25795243
A mid-functioning autists.
>>
>>25797107
The angry sperglords are usually always wizard apprentices. Actual wizards are much more level-headed and in generally not angry, they have accepted their fate and moved on.
>>
>>25795243
someone who is not a woman and just has problems with the way societal norms are these days. friendless weirdo? robot virgin past normal age? robot scared of woman/hate them? robot hate humans in general? robot
>>
What it sounds like. It's numbness irregardless of circumstance. We are a generation over exposed to sensory experience and little impresses us, there are few things we do not have a rationalization for. All other definitions are mostly situation and arbitrary categories, putting your dick in a wet hole does not unmake a robot.
>>
File: frog statues.jpg (790KB, 1920x948px) Image search: [Google]
frog statues.jpg
790KB, 1920x948px
what we have been saying this whole time

someone who is so dysfunctional in society (usually due to mental disorders) that they may as well be autistic they're pasts usually consist of terrible memories due to them being systematically shat on throughout their live's for being complete misfits and for sperging out in society's conditions

they can't be treated by professionals such as therapists or psychiatrists because they are too structurally fucked for them to deal with

therapist: a talking pole for normie problems
>"my GF broke up with me:("
>"le i feel depressed"
>"my family member died"

psychiatrist: a drug wizard that uses substances to treat normie problems and treat robots temporally
>>
>>25797779
I can attest to this. I've been seeing shrinks for the last six years in a desperate attempt to fix myself, and they just keep passing me on to more and more "qualified" "help." No one acknowledges that because my fundamental beliefs and the entirety of my life's experience is so fucked that it would take a lifetime of reprogramming to fix the damage. and until I can find a better alternative, I'm probably going to try doing just that
>>
File: reeeeeee.png (215KB, 312x253px) Image search: [Google]
reeeeeee.png
215KB, 312x253px
>>25797779
>they worship frogs
I've been looking for an opportunity to post this, so here goes
Thread posts: 27
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.