[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Do you have an ex? Why did you leave her/him? Do you regret it?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2

File: r-i-p-computer-guy_fb_1491903.jpg (40KB, 300x300px) Image search: [Google]
r-i-p-computer-guy_fb_1491903.jpg
40KB, 300x300px
Do you have an ex?
Why did you leave her/him?
Do you regret it?
>>
Been single for two years. I like it better this way!
>>
>>25792813
Yes a few.
No. It was hard at times but looking back it was the right choice. I cant imagine spending the rest of my life with any of them.
>>
I'm in my first relationship. And we've only known each other for a few months and have already talked about having babby and working high paying jobs to support a family. It's a little scary.
>>
Nope. Never been in a relationship. I want to just die in my sleep to be honest family.
>>
Biggest regret of my life so far, not even sure why I ditched her
>>
>>25792874
That's a sign of a very bad relationship leave it now
>>
my ex raped me and i never told anyone. i stayed with him for a few months after it happened because i was scared to leave him but when he went away to college i could distance myself from him and i eventually broke it off with some help.

i only feel like i regret it because sometimes i see how he's doing on social media and form friends and stuff and they all say they're worried about him and think he might try to hurt himself.

but i try to remember that its good i left
>>
>>25792893
._. no.

It wouldn't have been talked about for a long time, but she got pregnant and then miscarried. But it's something we were both fantasizing about apparently, even before we knew she was preggo.
>>
File: wojak.png (14KB, 576x422px) Image search: [Google]
wojak.png
14KB, 576x422px
She left me because she was about to start college at a real school (from cc) and she wanted to sleep around.
>>
Only one, I fucked her and then I realized she was fat and stop talking to her. Later said I gave her identity issues, but w/e
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.