[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>/r9k/ tells me I don't have a gf because I'm NEET

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2

File: image.jpg (19KB, 246x232px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
19KB, 246x232px
>/r9k/ tells me I don't have a gf because I'm NEET
>get a job
>nothing has changed

WOW!
>>
now all you need to do is get a gf :^)
>>
Getting a job doesn't get you a girlfriend, it just makes it possible
>>
You don't have a gf because there aren't any girls that have a romantic connection with you. You have to meet women in unconventional ways. Say you like someone's shirt. Make small talk at a grocery store. 90% of the time, it'll end after one sentence, but there's always that chance that it could lead to something else.
>>
>>25791941
that is some just-b-urself tier advice, f am
>>
>>25791941
>Make small talk at a grocery store.

UGH WHY ARE THESE UGLY GUYS HARASSING AND CAT CALLING ME WHEN IM TRYING TO GET GROCERIES??? IVE ALREADY SECRETLY SNAPPED A PICTURE OF HIM TO POST ON MY TWITTER AND FACEBOOK TO LET MY 2000 FRIENDS KNOW HOW MUCH OF A CREEP THIS GUY FOR TRYING TO SAY HI TO ME, SO THAT ALL MY FRIENDS CAN BE ALERT. I NEED FEMINISM!!
>>
You know you still have to talk to women right? Having a job just gives you the extra cash to make getting one easier. Simply having a job doesn't magically make a girl show up at your door wanting to be your gf.

Why are robots so fucking retarded?
>>
>>25791941
>Make small talk at a grocery store. 90% of the time it'll end after one sentence

no, more like 99% of the time they'll just think you're a fucking creep
>>
File: 1450854951562.jpg (16KB, 200x200px) Image search: [Google]
1450854951562.jpg
16KB, 200x200px
decent girls demand a lot from the men they date, especially since there is such an abundance of men in the west right now.

you need a good combination of looks, personality and having some kind of future.

girls don't typically date men who are neet, if they are neet then they cant do any activities like travelling/dinner/movies or start a family in the future since you need money for all of that. you can't live life without having a job. even if your looks are bad or if your personality lacks something having money can make up for that since you can still have fun together.

and don't follow this advice >>25791941
or any other advice on /r9k/ for that matter, robots don't know shit about women or life, not even the fembots here know how real life works.

real life = no rules cut in stone like your video games

anything is possible to happen, change or no change, you can increase your chances of getting change but it doesn't guarantee change, you can let your chances stay the way they are or let them go down and still experience change but that is just less likely to happen.

TL;DR
getting a job is a good step in the right direction towards getting a gf but it is not nearly enough
>>
>>25792293
Where's the best place to meet women then?

Is it a bad idea to chat up women from work?
>>
>>25792666
internet based dating and in social circles (study groups, work, friends of friends, activity groups etc)

approaching girls in public you don't know is what most creeps do and that can automatically make you come off as a creep to them

>Is it a bad idea to chat up women from work?
depends on how you handle it, start with befriending and see if anyone sparks any interest in you

better to gain a female friend than to not get a gf, gives you more option to meet more women irl

but do keep this in mind though, a gf is more than just finding a girl that wants to be with you so you can satisfy your biological needs, you need to find someone that you can feel love for as well. dependency love that most men/robots get will not give you real happiness
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.