[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Thank you for applying to be my bf. Every applicant so far has

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 4

File: 0912-woman-job-interview.jpg (326KB, 800x800px) Image search: [Google]
0912-woman-job-interview.jpg
326KB, 800x800px
Thank you for applying to be my bf.

Every applicant so far has said that they would be a "nice guy and treat me well".

Is there anything unique you would bring to the relationship?

You have 10 seconds to respond.
>>
Being an individual is in and of itself unique

Next question
>>
I can hold a conversation and am kinky as hell.

Now what did you do with your application aside from write your name on it and dot your I with a heart?
>>
>>25789361
No. But you're not unique either. So I guess it'll be OK.
>>
File: toretto.jpg (15KB, 500x322px) Image search: [Google]
toretto.jpg
15KB, 500x322px
I NEVER NARCED NOBODY
>>
I would never beat you.
>>
File: 1443734700136.gif (983KB, 500x364px) Image search: [Google]
1443734700136.gif
983KB, 500x364px
If you hire me as your bf, you won't end up on the 11 O'clock news, tonight.
>>
Not being black. But that's really a bad thing since no BBC, but still unique in this girl's case.
>>
>>25789422
>feminists say that being nice/not abusive is literally the bare minimum
>still bitch about domestic abuse
>still date abusive bad boy chads
>>
>>25789361
Who are you and why are you here? I sent my bf application to a blonde with big tits.
>>
>>25789454
Maybe you should stop dating them anon. It's bad for you.
>>
>>25789361
i like experiencing new things. plus i will treat you right.
>>
File: 1451072579375.jpg (198KB, 483x503px) Image search: [Google]
1451072579375.jpg
198KB, 483x503px
"What I bring to the table is my unique perspective, 20/20 hindsight, a willingness to work for our happiness,wisdom overflowing,and a high tolerance to amusing nonsense."

"And what do YOU bring to the table,m'lady?
>>
>>25789361
ill be brutally honest with you in our relationship, you probably wont like it. but at least it wont be boring nice guy shit
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.