[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>Raised by a single mother >Hated normies >Never had

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 32
Thread images: 7

File: 800px-Nietzsche187a.jpg (188KB, 800x1085px) Image search: [Google]
800px-Nietzsche187a.jpg
188KB, 800x1085px
>Raised by a single mother
>Hated normies
>Never had a successful relationship, hated women
>Few friends
>Sickly and weak all of his life
>Spent much of his life on neetbux provided by pension, never fell into wagecuckoldry
>Understood reality as a system of perspectives with no objective truth
>Found that rationality was a myth, that instead we are all slaves to our natural instinct
>Found free will to be a lie
>Believed that feels are superior to thoughts
>Believed that happiness was a tonic of stupidity that normies inebriated themselves with to escape the all consuming nothingness that awaits us all
>Suffering, on the other hand, was identified as what inspired greatness
>His general writing style was so obtuse that normies spend entire careers trying to figure out what the fuck he was trying to say
>He inspired radicals across the political spectrum to wage war against normies
>Ultimately went completely insane

Is he the purest robot philosopher?
>>
>>25788565

>his oneitis cucked him
>>
>>25788575
I know right? He's basically the epitome of this board.

The only difference is he claimed to revel in his suffering. Until he went mad.
>>
>>25788565
forgot to mention
>hated and mocked by most of his peers, only became famous and successful on his deathbed
>>
>>25788565
>narcist has crap life
>how do I make this crappiness somehow make me seem better?
>I know!
>"philosophy" ensues
>>
>>25788637
narcissist*
Fuck I'm tired.
>>
>>25788637
Unlike all other philosophers, he essentially admits he's doing this. All philosophers do the same shit. Thoughts are just shadows of feelings, all philosophy is just an abstraction of instinct. Every philosopher is selling their instinct as a system of morality while Nietzsche says that a real man makes his own morality and doesn't morality-cuck himself to society's morality.
>>
>>25788659
So in other words, he's basically an advocate of moral relativism.
>>
File: diogenes.jpg (86KB, 660x357px) Image search: [Google]
diogenes.jpg
86KB, 660x357px
>neet
>gets kicked out by his father
>gets banned from his country for counterfeiting money
>his only slave ran away first chance he got
>became homeless
>no friends
>no girlfriend
>faps publicly because fuck normies
>faps to the idea of incest
>hates normies
>hates everything
>tells everyone to fuck off and leave him alone even the king of all greece
>normies still just laugh and think he's being ironic
>becomes a meme
O N E
F

U S
S
>>
>>25788687
He doesn't so much advocate for it as he believes it. He's a bit reminiscent of Machiavelli when it comes to philosophy but with an apolitical orientation, while Machiavelli was wholly politically oriented. He uses philosophy to explain how the world is, rather than how the world should be.
>>
>>25788687
Not really. He was into the idea that an Ubermensch doesn't need morals as we know them. Morals means making rules for yourself and Nietzsche really didn't think you should ever limit yourself through rules.
>>
File: 1452857272308.png (70KB, 198x225px) Image search: [Google]
1452857272308.png
70KB, 198x225px
>>25788695
>When Alexander the Great addressed him with greetings, and asked if he wanted anything, Diogenes replied "Yes, stand a little out of my sunshine."

B A S E D
T
F
O
>>
File: 1431798715890.jpg (17KB, 362x348px) Image search: [Google]
1431798715890.jpg
17KB, 362x348px
>>25788695
>When scolded for masturbating in public, he said "I wish it were as easy to banish hunger by rubbing my belly."
>>
File: 143178971490.jpg (13KB, 269x187px) Image search: [Google]
143178971490.jpg
13KB, 269x187px
>>25788695
>When people laughed at him because he walked backward beneath the portico, he said to them: "Aren't you ashamed, you who walk backward along the whole path of existence, and blame me for walking backward along the path of the promenade?"

when will wagecucks learn
>>
>>25788785
>When Plato taught his students that man is an animal and merely more than a featherless bird, Diogenes brought in a plucked chicken and said: "Look, this is Plato."
>>
>Sickly and weak all of his life

Not true. Nietsche was a champion rider until he injured himself with a sword or something.
>>
>>25788851
He said "Behold, a man" actually
>>
File: 100.gif (785KB, 179x100px) Image search: [Google]
100.gif
785KB, 179x100px
>>25788888
DIOGENES
U
B
S

PLATO BTFO
>>
>>25788888
There are like hundreds of different accounts for pretty much everything he ever supposedly said.

>>25788565
>dies of sexually transmitted disease
>pure
I don't think so.
>>
File: 1423617233591.jpg (25KB, 295x418px) Image search: [Google]
1423617233591.jpg
25KB, 295x418px
>>25788695
>Diogenes used to stroll about in full daylight with a lamp; when asked what he was doing, he would answer, "I am just looking for an honest man."

DEVILISH
>>
>>25788926
>There are like hundreds of different accounts for pretty much everything he ever supposedly said.
Except my quints mean that I picked the correct one
Kill yourself friend
>>
>>25788744
Nietzsche did believe in morality, and though he's frequently cited as a nihilist he was actually terrified of nihilism. He hated Christianity, for example, because he saw using divine authority as a foundation for a system of values as inherently nihilistic. Like with all gods before him, Yahweh would eventually be discovered to be a sham and all morality built around his myth would immediately and irrevocably dissolve. We're currently witnessing this in the western world on a massive scale.

He was working on uncovering the true foundations of morality based on his theory of the will to power when he went insane. He wanted to develop a completely atheistic, individualistic foundation for a values system that would be life-loving rather than life-hating, as Christian morality was. He dreamed of ushering in an age of the Ubermensch, where man could see life like a vast open sea before him, both terrifying and exhilarating.

Instead what he feared would happened occurred. Christianity is dying and has slowly been replaced with scientism and its secular humanism which are based on the same kind of slavish devotion to a higher moral authority.
>>
>>25788984
>He wanted to develop a completely atheistic, individualistic foundation for a values system
As far as I understood it he didn't want to develop one system, he rather wanted everyone to develop a system for oneself. And this system shouldn't be based an what people call morals, as in rules that benefit society/someone else instead of yourself.
>>
>>25789058
He essentially wanted a grand unifying theory of how people generate their values (with deeper exposition than just 'it's just instinct') as a foundation for morality that could stand the test of time in a way that religion could not.
>>
>>25788695
>>25788785
>>25788800
>>25788833
>>25788972

I am crying with laughter, I love this guy so much.
>>
>>25788565
>hated normies
false
>hated women
false
>few friends
He still had friends.
>Spent much of his life on neetbux provided by pension, never fell into wagecuckoldry
He also became a university professor at an age where robots haven't even finished highschool
>Found that rationality was a myth, that instead we are all slaves to our natural instinct
Calling everyone "slaves" to their instincts falls into the free will-determinism dichotomy that he disregarded you fucking retard
>Believed that happiness was a tonic of stupidity that normies inebriated themselves with to escape the all consuming nothingness that awaits us all
fuck no lol

never post again
>>
>>25788695
>Diogenes is said to have eaten in the marketplace, urinated on some people who insulted him, defecated in the theatre, and masturbated in public.
>>
>Diogenes once hung around outside of a brothel, begging for money.
>He would proclaim, "A beautiful whore is like spoiled honey."
>Once he got enough money, he went in the brothel and bought a fuck himself.
>>
>>25790155
he was the real robot, you're just a beta orbiter fucker
>>
He was a war veteran and /r9k/ are too young to serve in the military. Not a robot.
>>
>>25790372
He was a genius, robots are all universally retarded, self-pitying resentful little slave shits.
>>
>>25788595
>implying we don't revel in our suffering

This is basically what this board is for.
Thread posts: 32
Thread images: 7

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.