[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why is it so much more common to guys to reroll as girls

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 70
Thread images: 8

File: 1452937005629.png (430KB, 837x930px) Image search: [Google]
1452937005629.png
430KB, 837x930px
Why is it so much more common to guys to reroll as girls than vice versa?
>>
Doesn't make sense with all that male privilege.
>>
>>25787911

Being a man is stressful.
>>
>>25787911
Most white men are pretty feminine for the most part, so it makes for a much easier choice for some
>>
>>25787911
all the categories are arbitrary
>>
>>25787911
Its easier to make a hole than a poll
>>
>>25787954
This. Feminists told me they are victims in society and rape culture. It doesn't make sense.
>>
>>25787987
No we aren't. Stop trying to start race bullshit. It's already shown by gallup poll more blacks identify as gay/bi/trans anyway. So your bait holds no truth.
>>
File: blackgays.jpg (26KB, 634x308px) Image search: [Google]
blackgays.jpg
26KB, 634x308px
>>25787987
Least likely. I guess other races are just more feminine :^)
>>
>>25787966
how so? Most male anons here are neets while as a female work my ass off everyday.
>>
>>25787911
Men spend more time on the internet and go to shitheaps like r9k where they get these dumb ideas
>>
for racials in pve/pvp
>>
>>25788118
>female
>work

Haha, at best you do 20% of what an average male does every day and you expect praise.

Shooshoo roastie
>>
>>25788096
>all those white boys hard in the closet
That's why fucking their soft asses is so good.
>>
>>25788189
We get paid less to do the same work as you men. You guys have it easier and still whine.
>>
>>25787911
>read "speedrunner"
>imagine it's some sport like parkour or shit
>it's videogames
actually loled
>>
>>25787987
That's funny because I was on backpages earlier and saw a few black trannies. It's pretty easy to find a sub in any race.
>>
File: 1452457916379.jpg (102KB, 600x600px) Image search: [Google]
1452457916379.jpg
102KB, 600x600px
>>25788246
>get shown that your degenerate race is far more likely to be gay, trans, ect.
>....MUH MUDDAFUGGIN DIK DEM WHITEBOIS BE IN DA CLOSET

Stay cucked blackbots.
>>
>>25788253
HAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHA
Go get BLACKED you roastie cunt.

I can't WAIT for this "women are more than just sex objects" pendulum to swing back
>>
>>25788253
>We get paid less to do the same work as you men.
Opinion discarded.
>>
>>25788246
If anything that proves blacks are much higher. They would have more reason to stay in the closet since their dads would beat their asses and downlow came from the nigger community. Keep making excuses but more blacks are homos friendo.
>>
File: 1450765029811.gif (2MB, 245x245px) Image search: [Google]
1450765029811.gif
2MB, 245x245px
>>25788246
Go back to being a weaboo on twitter and whining about white guys stealing the few 9/10 black women that even exist.
>>
>>25788253
You should be thankful we pay you at all. You know we really don't have to, right? Sex equality is a meme and it won't last forever. Women decrease productivity and increase cost to the company in almost every capacity they hold compared to men. Enjoy it while it lasts slut. I give the Great Cuckery 8-10 more years.
>>
>>25788253
You also perform at a lower level but management has to disregard the ability gap for diversity reasons.

In upper management, have yet to see an upper level female employee outperform an entry level male.
>>
>>25788367
>we pay you at all
Gee anon and you wonder why you are a virgin?
>>
I wanted talk about how feminists are full of shit. How did this turn into race bait shit? Fuck you cucks.
>>
File: 1444956547601.jpg (613KB, 1280x1920px) Image search: [Google]
1444956547601.jpg
613KB, 1280x1920px
the night is your woman
>>
>>25788424
I'd dip my banana in that chocolate if you know what I mean
>>
File: ftm privs.png (59KB, 985x409px) Image search: [Google]
ftm privs.png
59KB, 985x409px
Female that took testosterone for a bit, here. You can ask me stuff.

Calling me mentally ill and degenerate pretty much goes without saying, but do what you want.
>>
>>25788463
Do you want a boyfriend? Please be mine.
>>
>>25788463
Why do you want to be a man?
>>
>>25788463
Did you get smarter/function at an adult level while taking testosterone?
>>
>>25787911
holy shit is that cosmo? not into speed running but i used to watch all his vids, i guess painting his nails was a huge flag that he was fucked up
>>
>>25788023
most famous one is white

suck my dick cracker faggot
>>
>>25788573
>most famous one is white

Most famous tranny in the world is rupaual who is black. How many times you going to get blown out in one thread cuckboi?
>>
>>25788509
No.

>>25788534
I don't anymore. At the time...Well, I blamed it on 'dysphoria'. E.g., all my life I had felt detached from my body and uncomfortable with it, and had fixated this discomfort on gender-related things. As a teen girl I always hid my boobs and fantasized about having them removed. Textbook transgender feels, really. I didn't feel particularly uncomfortable with female roles in society or anything, it was mostly to do with the physical aspect. And when you obsess over something like that, pretty much everything becomes related to it. So...Physical discomfort + years of obsession/delusion, pretty much. And I get along easily with guys and have a more masculine personality. But that doesn't mean I AM a guy, obviously.

>>25788535
Aside from making lots of gainz, the main thing I noticed was that I suddenly began to make alot of snap judgements of peoples' appearances. I don't really look at other people much, and all the sudden I was making these mental notes to myself like "would not fug" "she's ugly" "holy shit she's hot" etc. I don't really even like sex or anything but suddenly I was thinking about how strangers looked, constantly.
>>
>>25788573
>suck my dick cracker faggot
Good to see you are coming out of the closet you sissy nigger faggot. I'd fuck up your boipussi
>>
>>25787911
This is objectively not true. Do any research or go outside.
>>
>>25788610
Assessing your environment is a beneficial trait that many men take for granted. What do ladies do? Just think about babies, Facebook, dream bfs, and shit all day? That would explain a lot....
>>
Women are allowed to be masculine without transitioning. A feminine man is practically crucified in many circles.
>>
>>25787911
Cosmos hands are kill? Thats actually quite sad
>>
>>25788610
What did you think about as a woman walking down the street then?
>>
>>25788638
I guess, but my "environment sensor" seemed to exist only to distinguish whether someone was young or old, and worth fucking or not. My perceptions of stuff like someone's strength/size/hostility seemed unchanged.
>>
If he's all that high level, why haven't I heard of him before /v/ started mocking the sex change?
>>
>>25787911
I can practically hear 4 sets of air quotes every time it uses the word """"she""""
>>
>>25788665
Looks like your lady traits of only caring about reproduction were still dominant. How depressing.
>>
>>25788653
You mean when I looked like a guy? Well, aside from thinking about typical tranny shit (i.e., wondering if I was passing) I just thought about the usual stuff. I didn't feel more or less in danger than I usually do if that's what you mean.
>>
>>25787911
Because life is short and we men know how little we matter, so getting weird with it isn't so off putting. Fuck it, man.
>>
>>25788699
Not sure if you're trying to bait me with that but I'll just respond like you're not. I found it interesting because in my conscious mind I really don't care at all about mating. In fact I would rather not. Having a bunch of judgements like that suddenly pushed to the front of my mind while still not wanting to have sex felt comical to me, and also just weird.
>>
>I didn't feel particularly uncomfortable with female roles in society or anything, it was mostly to do with the physical aspect.
fug
i'm this except the other direction. what do
>>
>>25787911
Because they fetishize the female body to the point that they literally want one themselves
>>
>>25788739
Not baiting. Just musing on the fact that even idiot males intuitively assess their surroundings subconsciously. The fact that you're was purely mate-driven is a bit depressing. I was thinking that chemically enhancing a female brain might bring them up to adult levels, but alas, I was wrong. Apparently the damage is either done at birth or through puberty.
>>
>>25788701
No you said as a guy you started thinking about who you'd fuck and who is ugly etc. I said back before you took test what did you think about as a woman walking down the street?
>>
File: trans comic continued.png (566KB, 1304x1989px) Image search: [Google]
trans comic continued.png
566KB, 1304x1989px
>>25788783
Well, decide if its bad enough that you would ruin your life to escape that feeling.

I ended up deciding that the feeling wasn't that bad in comparison to having to live in society as a tranny. And you know what? 20 years of dysphoric feels kind of just faded out after that. Some people say that it makes you want to an hero but I actually feel better than I ever have. Take the stuff you might read on /lgbt/ and other trans communities with a grain of salt. There's different degrees of dysphoria and some you can just live with, without going to hormone-altering measures.

t. un-ftm
>>
>>25788827
You just discovered the cure for transsexualism!

Just deal with it, like depression and anxiety it's a meme mental illness that can be cured by growing the fuck up.
>>
>>25788797
Ohh I got you. Well, it's hard to say since it was just mundane stuff. When it came to the people around me I tended to purposely tune them out. I didn't have judgements about them aside from not wanting to be around people. If someone was dangeous I would notice obviously. But most people were just blurred out intentionally.

But aside from that, I mean it's not like I was a different person. I have my interests and hobbies, so I would think about that stuff, or I would look around at the scenery/buildings and think about places to go.

>>25788794
But you're assuming that my ability to assess my surroundings is worse than a male's. As someone who works around alot of men in a job that involves alot of lifting and carrying stuff around, I'm gonna say that plenty of guys don't notice shit about their surroundings. The women tend not to either, but most of them aren't doing any transporting of materials so it makes sense. Men might have a natural edge when it comes to observing their surroundings but I don't think it's so much of an edge than an average female can't match the ability if she decides to. And I think some females must share that edge, as well, just as some men appear to lack it.
>>
>>25787911
Its not, you just don't hear about ftms because they're not attention whores.
>>
>>25788901
Justify it all you want with anecdotal evidence.

You are good for nurturing and birthing children, everywhere else you fall flat. If you willingly do not do those things, you are patently useless.
>>
Observe some ftms in their own habitat

>>>/lgbt/5522805
>>
>>25788946
Okey dokey m8
>>
>>25788463
>http://archive.loveisover.me/lgbt/search/tripcode/uboaYqFm2U/page/1/

>posts cute anime pics all the time
>ever thinking they were ftm

wow, so you got actually cucked by the "its just a phase" thing huh? rekt hard desu.
>>
>>25789002
Huh?

I don't know who the trip is I just saved it because the greentext made me lol

>wow, so you got actually cucked by the "its just a phase" thing huh? rekt hard desu.

please explain
>>
>>25789047
the trip is some ftm, who i assumed was you from you posting their shit

the rest of the post doesn't really matter if the first bit isn't accurate though.
>>
>>25788827
Wow. You're quite the quitter aren't you?
>>
>>25788827
well see that's the thing - yeah i don't want to ruin my life with it but acknowledging that doesn't make it go away
>>
>>25787911

It's fashionable, and offers a community and acceptance.

and some just love cock but won't admit they are gay
>>
Adderal and other prescription amphetamines.

Stimulants literally make you gay.
>>
File: 1452295819586.png (686KB, 473x704px) Image search: [Google]
1452295819586.png
686KB, 473x704px
>>25788610
>I was thinking about how strangers looked, constantly.
This is cute.
>>
>>25788304
desu senpai, 1% difference isn't "far more".
>>
>>25788827
>ruin your life
Nothing important has changed since I did it. Don't know why you guys always make this out to be a big deal.
Thread posts: 70
Thread images: 8

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.