[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Are Middle Easterners intrinsically retarded and rapists? Nearly

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 79
Thread images: 10

File: 1450935566313.jpg (64KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
1450935566313.jpg
64KB, 500x500px
Are Middle Easterners intrinsically retarded and rapists?

Nearly all of them have some weird complex about women, even the ones who don't rape.

They are always superbeta or aggressive fags. What's wrong with them?
>>
>>25787501
Religions fucked them up
>>
>>25787501
>Implying theres something wrong with rape
Cuck
>>
>>25787785

Arab detected
>>
>>25787807
No, just not some betacuck who puts pussy on a pedestal
>>
>>25787847

Raping is putting pussy on a pedestal. If you hate that bitch just yell at her or ignore her. It's simple!

Sexual intimacy is haraaaaam
Therefore, rape is.
>>
>>25787501
Inbreeding is a legitimate problem in arab countries and has been for centuries.

They're "weird/retarded" because somewhere along the line their forefathers fucked up and made it cool to breed with close family.
>>
>>25787501
They are uneducated and their language has lost the vocabulary it used to have in 13th century before the Mongols burned down the Baghdad.

When you language is simple and you have no education, you are unable to form deeper thoughts, only superficial ones.

Throw in old tribalistic traditions and values that resurfaced when the golden age of islam ended, you end up with people who truly appear as retarded.

All while they all have the potential to be smart, creative, and have true values and have pride in themselves. But educated people are hard to control so the political elites prefer to have these middle easterners kept uneducated and stupid.
>>
Such an insane amount of wealth concentrated in middle eastern countries for them to be so crude, basic, and unintelligent.

It's like there's some dormant desert survival gene that prevents them as a race from becoming more enlightened
>>
>>25788279
the root of it has to be tribalism combined with stark wealth inequality. Religious oppression can't help much either, it's one of those places like India or China where the value of a human life is lower.

Probably why theyes give so lititle of a fuck about their fellow citizens suffering
>>
>>25787501
>Are Middle Easterners intrinsically retarded and rapists?

YES. Muslim culture is a dysgenic society, due to severe inbreeding (cousins marrying cousins, brothers marrying sisters, etc.). Their average IQ hovers somewhere around 70, which by white/asian standards would be considered mentally retarded.

Here's a great overview of research on the subject:

http://en.europenews.dk/-Muslim-Inbreeding-Impacts-on-intelligence-sanity-health-and-society-78170.html
>>
>>25787501
Islamic Misogyny is pretty bad ass tbqh.
>>
>>25788376
Yeee buddy :D
>>
Most of them have mommy issues. Oh and daddy issues. Also, they were probably ass raped by their neighbours or their dads. Or both. They then proceed to take out their testosterone-y rage onto random pussy to feel less gay.
>>
The Arabs I met aren't bad, but they're from the Levant. I'm guessing you're talking more about the Gulf Arabs?
>>
>>25788553

Where in the Levant? Lebanon Arabs are okay but theyre beta, self hating, and Westernized as fuck.

>>25788402
Nah
PROVE IT DINGUS
>>
File: 1449032384588.png (558KB, 720x1007px) Image search: [Google]
1449032384588.png
558KB, 720x1007px
>>25787501
As someone who lives in Nethercucks.

Arabs are the filth of the Earth and should be removed

68% of Saudi-Arabia is born due to interbreeding. They are fucked up mentally and physiclly. They have fucked up noses because they want to smell pussy. Their woman get fat here due to lack of sun and movement due to their clothing and general laziness.

They are surpressed beta beating and fucked into submission by their shitty religion. Just watch the docu: This is what winnign looks like.

it stars a commander who says raping little boys is oky because it is better than fucking woman which is haram. (Cheating, not the sex itself)

Ever wondered why 1000 muslim man can get it in their heads to fuck native german woman?

Their are sick createres and should be removed from the Earth.

Seriously , Fuck them.
>>
>>25787501

Are /robots/ intrinsically retarded and rapists?

Nearly all of them have some weird complex about women, even the ones who don't rape.

They are always superbeta or aggressive fags. What's wrong with them?
>>
>>25788674
>implying robots rape anybody

mudslime detected.
>>
>>25787501
It's all due to their shitty religion. In public I suggest we should tolerate Islam but here, where I can just be honest, it's my least favorite of all the useless organized religions. Wealthy Muslims from oil countries deserve to be butchered. Poor excuse for human beings.
>>
>>25787501
they come from shelltered societies where contact with women i would guess is sparse and then go to countries where women dressing nicely are everywhere and their religion also tells them that those women are sluts because theyr not islamic and the countries they go to dont do shit for the fear of appearing racist.
>>
>>25788747
It's all due to their shitty community. In public I suggest we should tolerate /robots/ but here, where I can just be honest, it's my least favorite of all the useless beta plebs. Antisocial /robots/ from rich western countries deserve to be butchered. Poor excuse for human beings.

>>25788757
They come from shelltered societies where contact with women i would guess is sparse and then go to countries where women dressing nicely are everywhere and their community also tells them that those women are sluts because theyr not fucking beta men and the countries they go to dont do shit for the fear of appearing fascistic.
>>
>>25788747

even the non Islamic ones are weird though
>>
>>25788826
Fuck of Hesham.
>>
>>25788848

>tfw know a Husam

he's actually a QT
>>
File: image.png (206KB, 500x673px) Image search: [Google]
image.png
206KB, 500x673px
>>25787555
Incest fucked them up TBHQ, they like to keep shit in the tribe which will(has) fuck them in the long run.
>>
File: Masquerading.jpg (2MB, 1362x1362px) Image search: [Google]
Masquerading.jpg
2MB, 1362x1362px
>kill people all day
>still hoverhand girls
Can't wait for the entirety of the Middle East to be nuked some day.
>>
The sun must've melted their brains.
>>
>>25788981

Woah what the fuck. Got anymore pics like that?
>>
File: Pork wards off Mudslimes.jpg (71KB, 460x700px) Image search: [Google]
Pork wards off Mudslimes.jpg
71KB, 460x700px
>>25789124
Not really, no. Lurk around /pol/. I'm sure they have more like it.
>>
>>25787501
>What's wrong with them?

Islam.
>>
>>25789143
>Islam.

Even the non religious ones are weirdos m8
>>
>>25787501

Ok, no shit that the middle east in general is shit and no shit retarded robots would full on ignore the fact that Soviet and US intervention did more harm to it than anything from centuries past in history

This board is /r9k/, we're here because we're shit at getting women not because we got ourselves IPbanned from stormfront for looking too moderate like /pol/

Shut the fuck up about ethnicities and shit

One thing I've noticed is that the more 'Chad' you are, the less racist you are - the Chad social groups always have every ethnicity mingling while us robots are always pointing fingers and throwing shit at eachother
>>
>>25788674
wow dude this one was funny!
>>
File: ISIS worst beheading.webm (266KB, 400x220px) Image search: [Google]
ISIS worst beheading.webm
266KB, 400x220px
no bully lads pls, we're all robots here
>>
>>25787501
Theyve lived in a betacracy for too long. Same with indians
>>
What Muslims are you guys actually talking about
>>
>>25787501
They are genetically inferior.
A harsh and cold environment is necessary for the development of qualities like intelligence and self-control. Hence why Europeans and East Asians are the superior races.

See Section 11:

https://www.udel.edu/educ/gottfredson/30years/Rushton-Jensen30years.pdf
>>
>>25787501
>bahhh they aint treating my waifu like a princess

Fagt.
>>
File: Can a nigger.jpg (47KB, 400x637px) Image search: [Google]
Can a nigger.jpg
47KB, 400x637px
>>25787555
No, stop and think. It's their fucked up minds that created the fucked up religions.
>>
File: 1450451973365.jpg (24KB, 317x432px) Image search: [Google]
1450451973365.jpg
24KB, 317x432px
They treat women like they are meant to be treated, they understand womens purpose in life is to spread their legs.

What's the problem you fucking cuck?
>>
At least they aren't virgins like OP
>>
They are autism and add on steroids.
>>
>>25790942
But the desert is a harsh environment and gets extremely cold at night, shouldn't Inuits be superhumans according to that research ?
>>
IQ

Iran: 84
Iraq: 87
Saudi Arabia: 84
Syria: 83
Oman: 83
Afghanistan: 84
Lebanon: 82
Turkey: 90
>>
>>25791102
Now you:

IQ:60
>>
>>25791021
>But the desert is a harsh environment and gets extremely cold at night
It has no seasonal patterns though. Northerners had to deal with extreme winters every year, meaning they had to plan ahead and store supplies.
Furthermore, I'd imagine that most Middle Eastern races didn't adapt to live in the desert.
>shouldn't Inuits be superhumans according to
that research ?
The coldness=intelligence thing is a general trend, not an absolute truth. Though it does say elsewhere in the study that Inuits have a higher average IQ than blacks.
>>
>>25791121
Did I touch a nerve ahmed?
>>
>>25791102
Not that I like sand niggers but:
>*citation needed
>>
>>25791141
What about Greeks and Italians, they have arguably contributed way more than Scandinavians and Slavs

>Though it does say elsewhere in the study that Inuits have a higher average IQ than blacks.
Doesn't really say anything but it being a "general trend" makes it a bit shady imo
>>
>>25791170
https://iq-research.org/en/page/average-iq-by-country
>>
>>25787501
Most of us are yeah.
But saying arabs is like saying anglos man, it's not a race, or even a country, just a language.
>>
>>25791170
https://books.google.fr/books?id=i6XDQgAACAAJ

https://books.google.fr/books?id=KQ4rLiAbHQQC
>>
>>25790980
this is an under rated post to be quite honest shaking my head familia
>>
>>25790942

>all Europeans grew up in cold and harsh environments

Jesus christ
NOT EVERY EUROPEAN IS NORTHERN/NORDIC
I GUESS EAST EUROPEANS ARE SUPERIOR TOO DESPITE THEIR VIOLENCE AND IDIOT NATURE
FUCK STOP THIS MEME
>>
>>25790942
Didn't they thrive in what is basically a desert? How is that not harsh?

Sounds like a very psuedo-intellectual post to me
>>
>>25788376
Looks like a completely unbiased and factual source.
>>
>>25792803

Are you an arab qt?
>>
>>25791102
Intelligence across countries, especially developing countries, is malleable.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Flynn_effect

IQ in 1932 America was 80 when tested against 1997 America. It stands to reason other countries may yet have to undergo this change.
>>
>>25791198
Contributed more art and the occasional invention, but lets not forget that Greeks invented a steam engine in 300 bc, and couldn't figure out what to even do with it. The industrial revolution didn't kick off until the Anglos started a real civilization. If anyone has a claim to best race, it's them.

>Slavs
Slavs aren't white. Slavs are violent killers, like Blacks.
>>
>>25793200
>dissing on slavs
>in a thread against kebab

u what mate
https://youtu.be/ocW3fBqPQkU
>>
>>25787501

Nah op i Think its just how they got raised as children.
>>
>>25793200
this to be honest
>>25793541
fuck off Ivan
>slavs
>white
>>
>>25793629
SERBIA STRONG YOU HEAR ME
>>
Imagine the sexual frustration of a Japanese man added to a Jew but that Jew was also black. You have a muzzy.
>>
File: baltimore-ghetto.jpg (368KB, 2048x1536px) Image search: [Google]
baltimore-ghetto.jpg
368KB, 2048x1536px
>>25788374
>it's one of those places like India or China where the value of a human life is lower.

na senpai, capitalism inherently devalues human life all over the globe
>>
Muzzy here ama
>>
>>25793928
They both do but capitalism is less honest and find ways to profit from the poor by successfully placating them.
>>
>>25790970
Islam was created by caucasians.
>>
ITT: Western cucks being jealous of Arabs.
>>
It depends on the kind of Arab.

Gulf Arabs are fucking retards. Literally camel riding caravan raiders who built and contributes nothing to science or literature.

But the less Yemeni or Saudi blood the ara country has, the less retarded it is normally.
>>
>>25794220
Spotted the irani
>>
>>25793541
I'm not saying slavs are useless. It's just the numbers. Societies of Germanic whites are more peaceful, crime free, and prosperous. Societies of slavs have more crime, hence, less prosperity. There are many brilliant, peaceful, courageous, and honorable Slavs, but their societies are made lesser by their greater violent subpopulations.
>>
>>25794253
Most Syrians and Iraqis would agree lol
>>
>>25788674
ouuuu nice
>>
>>25794315
I'm syrian "lol". Alot of people are jealous of the gulf's success, and the irani influence over lebanon, syria and iraq is large. Not to mention people who watch al mayadeen and suck everything up as if it came from the heavens.
>>
>>25794360
Btw i'mnot Iranian it's just a fact that basically no scholars in the islamicworkd's history came from the gulf.
>>
>>25794427
>Btw i'mnot Iranian
What are you then?

>it's just a fact that basically no scholars in the islamicworkd's history came from the gulf.

The populations were mostly concentrated to around the mediterranean sea. Either way, the gulf countries are the most successful Arab countries today and anyone who says that they're retards that have no interest in science are very ignorant as to what goes on in the country. Just read up on their universities that are only becoming more and more relevant.
>>
File: ohwaw.gif (1024KB, 500x213px) Image search: [Google]
ohwaw.gif
1024KB, 500x213px
>>25788376

Holy fuck

>"The Arab world translates about 330 books annually, one fifth of the number that Greece translates. The cumulative total of translated books since the Caliph Maa'moun's [sic] time (the ninth century) is about 100,000, almost the average that Spain translates in one year." 70 percent of the Turkish citizens never read books.
Thread posts: 79
Thread images: 10

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.