[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What the fuck is the matter with this place? What kind of a person

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 4

File: 4chan.png (818KB, 858x1355px) Image search: [Google]
4chan.png
818KB, 858x1355px
What the fuck is the matter with this place? What kind of a person would encourage a psychopath? Would you say this shit if you were not anonymous?
>>
File: smugwojaktipsfedora.png (85KB, 640x540px) Image search: [Google]
smugwojaktipsfedora.png
85KB, 640x540px
This OP is from reddit.
>>
>>25786740

It's basically just a bunch of NEET virgins who are too pathetic to workout or study hard so they can achieve something in life and would rather blame their shortcomings on normies.

I used to be an r9k tier loser when I was younger. I started to study harder and go to the gym in highschool and within a couple months I had a girlfriend.
>>
File: 2.png (81KB, 217x480px) Image search: [Google]
2.png
81KB, 217x480px
Of course I would.
Let the normies burn.
>>
We just wanted to see Eggman succeed for once. Don't blame us.
>>
>What kind of a person would encourage a psychopath?

A psychopath.

What a stupid question.
>>
>>25786740

Fuck off back to reddit you fucking faggot
>>
>>25786740
You must be some fucking faggot freshman or sophomore in uni in some stupid communications or social sciences class that wants to do a paper on "internet culture".

You're not welcome here. We won't cooperate. Fuck off back to your dorm common room and suck every dick you see there you worthless piece of shit normie. Die.
>>
This is 4chan where the biggest joke is whoever takes these posts as fact and not shock humor and trolling.
Everyone on the Internet is lying in one way or another, this rule doesn't stop at 4chan.
>>
>>25786740
Totally. If someone told me in private they were seriously considering it, I'd encourage them and say it was an honor to know them.
>>
>was the guy who posted telling him to tell them to get in the corner
>all those autistic fucks that knew nothing about law going "Y-you're in trouble now! The cops are so gonna get you!"
>haven't even been contacted by anyone, let alone charged with anything
>>
File: ....png (575KB, 1000x920px) Image search: [Google]
....png
575KB, 1000x920px
>he believes everything he reads online
>>
>>25786904
>tfw I was also in that thread encouraging him

Haven't heard a peep from the FBI as well.
>>
OP is new to the Internet it seems.
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.