[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>Meet girl on tinder >Hit it off and go on a few dates

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2

File: How does the commandant look?.jpg (111KB, 920x468px) Image search: [Google]
How does the commandant look?.jpg
111KB, 920x468px
>Meet girl on tinder
>Hit it off and go on a few dates
>Eventually progress towards sex
>notsofastvirgin.jpeg
>can't get my dick up, embarrassed as fuck
>girl essentially cuts contact with me after saying that it wasn't my fault, and she just got out of a relationship
>fast forward a few months
>have still been dwelling on this regularly
>Out of a lack of better judgement I send her a message asking how her winter break is going
>Don't even expect a response
>To my surprise she responds moments later and we start talking
>Now we're getting lunch in a few days to catch up
>We both talked as if what happened a few months ago never happened
How do I not fuck this up robots?
>>
File: JUST.jpg (31KB, 456x320px) Image search: [Google]
JUST.jpg
31KB, 456x320px
p-please respond robots
>>
jokingly bring up the fact that you have never been with a girl, and that you want to take your time with her.
>>
>>25784835
No, don't do this. Jesus fucking Christ don't give him bad advice.

Don't ever admit to being a virgin unless the girl already knows and confronts you.
>>
dont be such a faggot. stop over thinking it. just go with the flow. you were robably really nervous th first time because you thought you had to meet all these standards about how sex is supposed to be. next time youre having sex, treat it like masturbation, be completely comfortable in your own body and make it about your pleasure
>>
>>25784879

Yeah whatever you do dont be honest.
>>
>>25784190
nice friendzone youve stepped into there, buddy.
>>
>>25784926
>Friendzone
I don't think that's the case. She was the one who suggested hanging out in the first place.
>>
>>25784190
the fact you asked r9k shows this is fake. if you had the ability to get a girl to go to lunch with you you wouldn't be asking a bunch of women hating autistic retards for advice
>>
Alright, my fellow robot.
I have been in this situation many times because I have had lots of sex.
This method has worked for me 100% of the time.
Listen and follow carefully

1. Go to Expedia
2. Buy one way ticket to Somalia
3. Arrive there
4. Ask where the Big Guys hang out
5. Proceed to the raping fields
6. Get your faggot ass breeded by the entire male population of Somalia
7. Repeat 3 more times
8. Book a ticket back to Sweden
9. Become a national hero
10. Go back to reddit and stay there
>>
first girl i brought home was so fucking fat i couldn't get it up

i feel ya op
>>
>>25785061
Honestly I'd probably be able to get it up if she was less attractive. I thinks she's really cute so I psyched myself out by thinking that she was out of my league.
>>
>>25784190
You're just afraid of not meeting her expectations in sex. It's normal. Just get dead drunk before fucking her.
Or you can talk to psychologist about this, but it's will take much longer.
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.