[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

FUCK

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 1

File: 1452556634333.jpg (8KB, 200x194px) Image search: [Google]
1452556634333.jpg
8KB, 200x194px
whats the point of being sober?
If life is easier fucked up then WHY bother being sober all the fucking time?
"easy way out" IDGAF if it's the thing that lets me go on then who cares? "muh drugs" "muh degeneracy"
>>
You won't understand.
>>
>>25783556
>If life is easier fucked up

It's easier if you literally don't do anything ever which isn't the case for the majority of people.
>>
theres no point

tfw ill one day achieve a dream-like state through smart use of drugs and create my own world where im finally happy
>>
Being hungover / withdrawing / tolerance and escalating dosages are "easy?"
>>
>>25783556
It's easier to not have to go out and buy drugs.
>>
>>25783604
i await this world graciously

i dont have any friends. im not good at making friends. i dont have any interests or hobbies. i want to stop living life but i can't
>>
>>25783649
>not being disciplined enough to take drugs in moderation and not get addicted
Smh desu senpai
>>
>>25783707
>Not being disciplined enough to not want them in the first place.
Why did you set yourself up like that?
>>
I don't see the point either, that's why I've been high all the time for three days already.
My mood has improved greatly. I even got a girl's number the other day. Fuck being sober, I work better when doped.
>>
Drugs are life desu
>>
>>25783748
whats the purpose of never doing them? are you super religious? if not than it isnt any worse than eating at a buffet every now and then
>>
>>25783779
Nice fellow robot. The only times Ive ever gotten girls numbers was when I was high on xanax and they gave their numbers to me
>>
>>25783748
The idea is being intelligent enough to use them for your favor instead of your detriment.
>>
>>25783797
Pretty much this its sad i share a board with retards like
>>25783748
who think being straight edge automatically makes them smart
>>
>>25783784
Not religious.
Seems like a waste of time and I can already think about myself in an objective manner.
I'm a self contained being and I have no problems with the outside world, why eat when you aren't hungry?
I have no problem with drug users, drug addicts are my problem.
>>
>>25783813
Nice assumptions, I never said anything bad about drugs.
I just don't see why you would want to waste money on them.
>>
>>25783867
Why would anyone "waste" money on something that makes them feel good. It's like people want to enjoy life, right.
>>
>>25783779
I was a hardcore poly drug user since I was 17. I smoked pot every day and took anything else I could get until I was 21 and just switched to drinking every day. Honestly when you're up all of the time you have some really hard downs. I'm 25 and I haven't had alcohol withdrawal since I was 22 because I cut back enough on it and take a few days off a month. Sure when I'm on the sauce hard I puke every morning in the shower when I'm brushing my teeth but you get used to puking. I've still managed a 3.6 GPA in STEM and kept a job. Life has no inherent meaning anyway. You should make sure you enjoy living. I had a suicide attempt at 16 that put me in the hospital for 2 weeks. Now I fucking love being alive.
>>
>>25783556
Smoking weed and playing vidya is my favorite thing to do. I can enjoy games when I'm sober, but they're much better high.

My goal is to get a good job with stable hours that will allow me to support a lifestyle where I can just get stoned and play vidya when I'm not working.

On a side note, you'd be amazed at what people with good, 6-figure white-collar jobs do. The biggest druggies I know are lawyers, dentists, and doctors. They all make bank and have their shit together, but as soon as work or family time is over they light up a bong or snort a line.
>>
>>25783914
Let me rephrase that, it is an unecessary action, people have fun in different ways.
Pure life is fun to me.
The point of the thread:
It is easier to not pick up a habit then to start one; I personally don't need to alter my consciousness as I understand why I do things and can change them on a whim no feelings necessary.
>>
Go smoke some more pot and hate yourself you fucking failure.
>>
>>25783556
Because the world doesn't revolve around you maybe? If you are going to take the easy route for everything and live life for shit but hedonism, stop wasting resources and just end yourself.
>>
>>25783673
do you want to be friends?
>>
>>25784327
okay

le
Thread posts: 25
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.