[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

All I wanted was a healthy hairline

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 74
Thread images: 7

File: image.jpg (75KB, 300x346px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
75KB, 300x346px
All I wanted was a healthy hairline
>>
File: image.png (139KB, 353x415px) Image search: [Google]
image.png
139KB, 353x415px
>mfw 25 and receding
>>
>>25782516
How about a slav beak
>>
>>25782516
>manbuns

Fucking normie hipsters kill yourselves please
>>
Iktf

My hair is balding all over, cowlicks a everywhere, hair turns crispy and as hard as pubes even with moisturizers and moisturizing conditioners. Tried no shampoo, coacoa butter on hair, leave in conditioners, literally everything and my hair just looks like shit. I'm starting to think it might be a result of hormonal damage or some shit
>>
File: 1452692212137.jpg (56KB, 527x632px) Image search: [Google]
1452692212137.jpg
56KB, 527x632px
I can feel with you OP.
>>25782530
>20 and receding
Parents and grandparents have full heads of hair at 60, but they all have huge foreheads and laid back hairlines. I'm hoping my shit will just stop.
Doesn't help that my water has shit in it that's giving me major dandruff and itching on my scalp, and probably psoriasis.
The rest of my hair is thick and soft. If it weren't for my hairline, i'd have great hair.
>>
>>25782516
My hairline is really uneven on one side and the hair grows the opposite way so it can never look good.
>>
21 bald and skele
Normies get out
>>
I've grown my hair to shoulder lengths because too lazy to cut it, and now its constantly falling out. Is it normal? Will cutting help, or I'm fucked forever?
>>
>>25782516
Its fucking bullshit that there isnt a cure for baldness yet
>>
>>25782619
>water giving you psoriasis and dandruff
What? Explain this shit.
>>
>>25782516
If you had a healthy hairline, you would find another thing to worry about.
>>
>tfw my hairline is probably one of the worst on the board
>at 22
>>
My mother's grandpa still has a full head of hair. I hope I won't lose my luscious locks.
>>
>>25782857
I live in the country and don't have a well.
The water that the company that owns our shit has trucked in is often used in the oilfield, and so is the truck. That means that trace elements and chemicals are usually in there.
Sometimes we get a contaminated load, so the water smells like the oilfield and apparently the fumes are carcinogenic.
If you boil the water in a pot a few times, it leaves a white crust you can't get off.
You shouldn't worry about it, I just have a shitty special case.
I never had dandruff and shit when I lived in the city.
>>
Me too senpai, 24 and it's worse than my dads and uncles. It's even worse because I completely thought I would keep my hair until it no longer mattered because of my relatives and having really thick hair when younger.
>>
File: fug.jpg (536KB, 1080x1920px) Image search: [Google]
fug.jpg
536KB, 1080x1920px
s e n d h e l p i m m e d i a t e l y
>>
File: me.png (2MB, 1082x1623px) Image search: [Google]
me.png
2MB, 1082x1623px
>>25783136
you kinda look like me
can we be friends?
>>
>>25783595
>bad hairline
>jew nose
>beard
shit you are the blonde me how did you do that
>>
>>25783791
probably because you're a faggot of the same calibur
>>
>>25783791
>bad hairline is from brain surgery. I have a scar that goes ear to ear and makes me look like I'm balding.
>Jew nose runs in the family (not even jewish). >Beard is because I'm lazy.
>>
File: WIN_20160116_070106.jpg (160KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
WIN_20160116_070106.jpg
160KB, 1280x720px
>>25782516
i'm 20 and shit seems to be going well
>>
>>25782619
>implying it's your water
>implying it's not your awful diet and showering with scolding hot water
>>
F I N A S T E R I D E
I
N
A S T E R I D E
>>
>tfw good hairline but losing my hair from the top of my head
>>
>native american
>will never go bald
>will probably never go entirely grey
>>
The scalp produces natural oils which protect the natural sebum in the hair follicle. Shampoos are harsh detergents which strip the oils and protective dandruff from the hair.

tl;dr, if you want healthy hair, don't wash your hair with products
>>
>>25785142
SPIRONALACTONE AND ESTRADIOL
>>
>>25782619
YES, I can make a difference in the world. The itching will cause your hair to fall out. You likely have a fungal infection.

http://www.amazon.com/Nizoral-AntiDandruff-Shampoo-7-Ounce-Bottles/dp/B00AINMFAC

And this will fix it.

>>25784639
Is that roller coaster supposed to be good?
>>
>had christmas dinner with my family
>realize that every male in my mom's side of the family is bald/balding
>even my cousins that are only 4 years older than me
now I'm growing my hair out one last time before it happens to me.
>>
>>25785740
Hair genetics are hereditary from your Dad's father.
>>
I can't tell if I just have a really big forehead or a receding hairline.
>>
>>25785776
Well I'm still fucked.
>>
Got on fin laster year and I'm only 20.
Hold me.
>>
>>25782516
manbuns are god awful hipster feminine shit stop it
>>
I know baldingfags love to blame it on genetics but I think that they're doing something wrong when washing their hair. How often do you guys shower and what hair products do you use?
>>
File: 20160116_010818.jpg (2MB, 3264x2448px) Image search: [Google]
20160116_010818.jpg
2MB, 3264x2448px
>>25785606
;^]
>>25785776
it's actually from both sides

>>25785837
i wish i got on at 20
>>
>>25785856
>no replies

Shitty shower habits confirmed. I guess people would rather lose their hair than admit that they're doing something wrong.
>>
ALL I WANTED WAS A PEPSI
>>
>>25785994
it is fucking genetics you dunce. they literally identified the process and the genes
>>
>>25786056
If you're so sure it's not your shower habits then why don't you just answer the question? Clearly they're fucking terrible or you wouldn't be embarrassed to say what they are. If you idiots are afraid to answer a simple question then you don't even deserve hair.
>>
>>25782809
It's normal, it's falling out at the same rate as before, but because it's longer, you notice it more often. One long hair falling out can get tangled around shit, short hair doesn't.

You're supposed to lose some ridiculous amount a day, like 50 at least or something along those lines.

>>25782883
This. You'd wish something else about you was different, the hairline is just what you're focusing on, and it's not a huge deal anyway, hair can be molded to make almost any sort look decent.
>>
>>25786074
>>25785856
>answer my questions because my idle speculations are more valid than published science
hurrdurrrrrrr
>>
>>25786092
>ill respond but i wont answer the question because i shower once a week

If you're not going to answer then don't respond. I wonder if there's a link between low IQ and hair loss. It would explain a lot.
>>
>>25786105
here you go, nigger
http://www.nature.com/ng/journal/v40/n11/abs/ng.255.html
>>
>>25785886
are you self-medicating?
where do you get your skittles?
>>
>>25786138
of course. no way i'm ever telling another human. these came from http://www.alldaychemist.com/. i won't be getting spiro next time though, it's pleb tier
>>
>>25786126
Why are you so fucking afraid of answering the question? I'll answer my own question despite having a perfect hairline.

On a regular day, I'll shower twice, sometimes three times. I'll only use shampoo or conditioner, never both and sometimes won't use anything.

If your routine is largely different to this (like once a week) then that's probably why your hair isn't in good shape.
>>
>>25782516
>tfw balding, weak jaw, weak chin, hooked jew nose, and only 20 years old

JUST
>>
>>25785856
a few times a week I use hydrating shampoo in cold water then use an accompanying conditioner for a few minutes, rinse it out and let it air dry
>>
>>25786177
Same tbqh, also I'm 23 and can't grow a beard that doesn't look like patchy pubes
>>
>>25786166
I'm gonna start popping these, what would you actually recommend instead of spiro?
>>
>>25786192
Few times a week? That's worrying. Once a day is usually the average for people that leave the house. I don't know what hydrating shampoo is but it sounds good. I think using both shampoo and conditioner is fine but I'm just too lazy to have a long shower. Also, why cold water? I feel like hot water cleans better.
>>
>>25786169
because it's a dumb fucking question. yeah if you're using retarded products and slicking it back tight as fuck slav style, you might experience hair loss.
you are delusional as fuck if you think your "routine" is the reason why you have a perfect hairline and not your genetics.
male pattern baldness is caused by DHT-sensitive hair follicles and halted by DHT inhibitors.
why do you suppose your hypothetical poor hair care routine would cause specific and universal patterns and progressions of baldness, leaving much hair alone?
>>
>>25786222
Actually, I should have said twice a day. The average person wakes up and showers then showers at the end of the day. A lot of people use product in their hair which is why they shower after work/school/whatever.

>>25786236
>muh genetics

whatever baldie
>>
>>25786222
>being this deluded by the shampoo jew
>>
>>25786222
cold water feels better and it's less irritating for my scalp
my hairline isn't receding btw
>>
>>25786245
i'm perfectly happy to solve my balding using science instead of your home remedies
>>
>>25786252
Your paranoia is probably what's causing the hair loss.

>>25786258
Wow. It's almost like you didn't need to respond because I was only asking people losing hair.

>>25786269
Oh. Me explaining the shower habits of the average person and comparing it to people losing their hair is a "home remedy" is it? If you can solve your balding with science then by all means but I didn't know it was possible.
>>
>>25786282
I'm telling you guys how to clean your hair properly
what you're doing 2-3 times a day is fucking insane
>>
>>25786282
>>25786245
>average person showering with shampoo and conditioner twice a day
ahahahahahaha what a retard

even if you weren't, how do you explain why despite not changing habits over years and years suddenly when men get older they start losing their hair?
>>
>>25786297
>what you're doing 2-3 times a day is fucking insane

What are you smoking, dude? I shower in the morning to get rid of my fucking bed hair then I shower at the end of the day to get the product out. The third shower will only be after I go for a run because I'll be covered in sweat.

How is that insane? It's completely sane. It's what most people do.

>>25786308
If you weren't a fucking moron, you would have understood that I only use shampoo and conditioner ONCE each.

>how do you explain why despite not changing habits over years and years suddenly when men get older they start losing their hair?
Probably because their fucking habits were bad and stayed bad.
>>
>>25786211
bicalutamide > cyproterone > spiro

assuming you don't want to inject yourself with anything, which you probably shouldn't bother with
spiro is literal garbage. it's a fucking diuretic that only happens to lower test and otherwise fucks your shit up. read up on them.

my next order will be bicalutamide, whether i suck it up and pay the high price on the sites i'm familiar with or order bulk powder from alibaba
>>
>>25786321
ok m8
if you ever start balding, i beg you to ask your doctor for finasteride. i don't want to see another robot lose his hair. maybe you'll have the lucky genes and never bald
>>
what do you do if you are a girl with thinning hair

how2growback
>>
>>25786357
>maybe you'll have the lucky genes and never bald

None of my male relatives went bald. If I do for some reason lose hair, it'll be a bit of receding at most.

>>25786365
>a girl losing hair

THE END
H
E

E
N
D
>>
Baldie from teens+

THE CURE IS SOON BRAHS. STEM CELLS AND SHIT.
>>
>>25786365
Go ask a doctor.
>>
>>25786365
shave it, dye it pink, and advocate for feminism
>>
>>25786222
>I feel like hot water cleans better.
why are u so misinformed
>>
>>25786169
Are you a retard? You shouldn't shampoo your hair daily because it damages your hair. Whatever routine you have won't prevent balding.
>>
>>25786652
This. Cold water is much better for your hair. Warm water causes dandruff.
>>
>>25786652
>why are u so misinformed
>that's the entire post
>no attempt at "informing" me

Why are you so stupid? Have you ever washed dishes IN YOUR LIFE? You use hot water to wash dishes, not cold water.

>>25786689
>Are you a retard?
Not even once in history has a smart person asked this question.

>You shouldn't shampoo your hair daily because it damages your hair
Where did you read this?

>Whatever routine you have won't prevent balding.
My routine is to keep my hair clean. I don't spend a second of the day worrying about balding.
>>
>>25782619
Psoriasis is a genetic disorder/auto-immune disease. I have psoriasis. You cannot get psoriasis any other way.
Thread posts: 74
Thread images: 7

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.