[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>Have 14 year old neighbour >Sometime chat with him if

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 2

File: feelspin.gif (113KB, 498x594px) Image search: [Google]
feelspin.gif
113KB, 498x594px
>Have 14 year old neighbour
>Sometime chat with him if he is in the garden
>He tells me how he has never had a gf and wants one
>He tells me he has no friends
>Jokingly say "You'll end up like Elliot Rodger one day"
>Didn't expect him to know who that was
>"Yeah I probably will, but I just don't think I'd have the guts to go on a killing spree"

What can I do to help an apprentice robot.
>>
Teach him how to aim a gun and how to kick down a door, let him surpass Elliott
>>
>>25778765
let him fuck your boipuss so he won't be a virgin
>>
you could buy a rifle and give it to him as a gift
>>
>>25778765
>>"Yeah I probably will, but I just don't think I'd have the guts to go on a killing spree"
Fuck, that's not good
He's 14 though, unless he gets his shit together within the next 2 years he's probably too far gone
After that point you're on your own
>>
>>25778765
Suck his dick already.
>>
File: betauprising_poster.jpg (149KB, 752x938px) Image search: [Google]
betauprising_poster.jpg
149KB, 752x938px
Unironically help him along. Give him some money or "leave" a gun outside.
>>
Shooting sprees are for losers. If you're really intent on being a mass murderer, what you do is engineer a super plague. But robots aren't actually smart and that's never going to happen.
>>
>>25778765
>apprentice robot
lel

>implying normal people don't know who elliort rodgers is
He was a mass shooter, of course they know him

>what can I do
point out the kid to a gym and self-defence class.
The rest will fix themselves.
>>
>>25778917
>Duh guys all you have to do is just engineer a super plague!

I'm sorry, by "actually smart" did you mean "fucking mastermind genius"? Idiot.
>>
>>25778993
You wouldn't be getting mad if you were smart enough to engineer a super plague. You getting mad is proof that you're not smart. Nonetheless, there's a wide range of options that don't need super plague intelligence that are far more effective than spree shooting. Also, Elliot was an idiot. Had everything going for him and still couldn't get sex. His manifesto is further proof. The writing is bad and he doesn't bring up a single original point. I can't believe he wrote 200 pages of that garbage. Read the unabomber's manifesto as an example of someone who is smart.
>>
>>25778765

Depends, do you want him to end up like you? If not. Then lie to him. Pretend to be alpha and give him a bunch of advice on how to fuck girls, etc. You might not ever scape robothood, but he might.
>>
Try sucking his dick
>>
>>25778917
Nah, terrorism doesn't work.
What you do is assassinate public icons, celebrities and the such, so they can't spread normie means easily.

Or just attack places normies attend, like concerts or amusement parks and open season.
>>
>>25779124
I feel bad for you and your condition.
>>
>>25779124
>Missing the point of my post by such a wide margin
>Insulting anyone's intelligence
>>
>>25778765
Tell him "Just b urself :)"
>>
Show him this place.. lol.
>>
What would we have wanted to hear at that age?

What was the point at which we were definitely robots, and unable to turn our lives around to avoid it?
>>
>>25778765
What made elliot kill people wasn't "guts"
It was bottled up anger from being treated unfairly
and narcissism.
If he really does end up 20+ year old virgin
so long as he doesn't get treated like shit
bullied and made fun of for being a virgin then you'll have nothing to worry about
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.