[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I've had a really strange life, Robots. >Witnessed a

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 40
Thread images: 3

File: TheManInTheGlass.jpg (815KB, 1000x1333px) Image search: [Google]
TheManInTheGlass.jpg
815KB, 1000x1333px
I've had a really strange life, Robots.

>Witnessed a dozen deaths in day-to-day life and on vacation. Just in passing.
>Visited several countries by backpacking hobo-style
>Never been married or had kids.
>had 32+ sexual partners
>The most I ever made was just over 22k a year.
>Not Chad. Completely average looking.
>Not a robot either, I don't even belong here. Or anywhere, for that matter.
>I've been a janitor, a deliveryman, a manager of a hardware store, a hobo, a sexual servant to a goddess, a glass blower, and a dude that made some pottery.

Ask me anything. Or don't, if you don't want to. I'll gladly let this thread mosey over to page 10.
>>
You're like someone on the verge of something surrounding nothing
>>
I'd this a reference I'm not getting?
>>
>>25775223
I want this life.
>>
No I don't really get it either just thought I'd share. Why don't you settle down in life as it seems you are more than capable? You'd probably be a cool dad or some shit.
>>
>>25775223
Post about being servant to a godess
>>
What's the most important life lesson(s) you learned the hard way?
>>
How old are you? Some of that sounds shitty but at least it's you've had cool experiences. I'm 24 and have a good job but still live at home and have no hobbies other than video games and comics. Only had sex with one person, my ex gf.
How do I make my life more interesting?
>>
>>25775223
sup bro, recently I found a wife material, and started collage, 25 here, my 15-24 life span was mad adventure across europe austrialia and most of the US, not owning any bank any debt or anything either, not rich too, just meeting the right ppl at the right time, sucks for the deaths tho, I dint have that exp, but since i wanna get married I am on the collage -> job -> house wave now.. for the next 5-10 year s i guess
>>
>>25775467
start coding, get into arduino and other microcontrollers, learn web dev stuff learn raspberry and all that jazz, get into robotics, 5 years from now apply for a job in spaceX
> ????
> profit

ur welcome
>>
what nationality/ethnicity was the woman who gave you the best sex of your life?
>>
>>25775223
>I've been a janitor
Did you do it for free
>>
>>25775411
I hope to continue on this path until my death. That's not as bold a statement as it may seem. Imagine a homeless dog. In many ways it's like I just go on whatever path is set before me. There was never any plan, just acceptance.

You folks will have to excuse me. Captcha's being a little bitch. I will slowly answer any questions that I'm able to get to.
>>
>>25775654
m8 you reply slow as fuck why start this thread?
>>
>>25775466
When I was younger, and still spending a lot of my time on the streets, I learned that self defense was likely one of the most important things that no one bothers to educate young people about.

It doesn't matter how reasonable or level headed you are, if you spend enough time in public, interacting with people, you will have someone get in your face. And when that time comes, it's best that you know how to take care of yourself.

I can't say it will help you stay out of legal trouble, but if you do manage to hold your own in front of others, people seem to have a natural instinct towards respecting that.
>>
>>25776081
100% this. It cannot be stressed enough. Most people will try to intimidate others through height or mass, but 9/10 times they don't know how to even fight.
>>
>>25775467
I'm older than you.

My best advice for having a "better" life is to claim some independence for yourself, find out for yourself what you find fulfilling and pursue those things.

Sometimes you'll find yourself in a slump, and in those times you'll want to step out of your comfort zone. Do something spontaneous but not outrageous.

Never underestimate the value of learning things and obtaining hobbies. Read books on anything and everything that mildly interests you.
>>
>>25775526
That's great!

It sounds like you've made an excellent life for yourself as well. Good job.
>>
>>25775588
Honestly? It's probably a tie between this German woman and this Mexican girl.

I spent about nine months with this half-Mexican girl in New Mexico that was really into the whole light-incest play. Calling me daddy and "Papi" all the time. She rode dick like it meant something to her.

Then, years later there was this German woman I met in a jacked up bar that I had no business being in. She gave me the best orgasm I've ever had. We were in her apartment and she kept saying "Be kwite! Be kwite!" I saw stars.
>>
>>25775223
Would you marry a girl that has had 32+ sexual partners?
>>
>>25776614
The answer to this was a little trickier than it first seemed. In short, yes.

I honestly feel for younger people today. The field and means of finding a sexual partner to explore seem incredibly outlandish and absurd to me. Like, what exactly is Tinder? I know to some degree what it is thanks to you guys, but the idea of having to basically make an advertisement for myself just doesn't seem right.

If I met a woman with my sexual history, I wouldn't judge her, so long as she was kind hearted and transparent. But if I was a teen meeting girls with that many partners, I'd be leery.

Use a condom, hit it and get the fuck out of there, go have coffee the next day. Rinse-repeat.
>>
>>25775223
Tell us your best argument that makes you believe in the just world fallacy.
>>
>>25775223
what countries did you go through?
>>
>>25775223
Is happiness achievable?
>>
>>25776941
I can't even begin to play the devil's advocate on such a concept. I've seen so many bad men get rewarded, and so many good, and just people get shit on.

Shit does happen. And it keeps happening. And life's all about appreciating the time where shit isn't happening.
>>
>>25775223
What rational solution to our loneliness do you see in us?
>>
What drives a man forward when all his basic needs are fullfilled? Whats on the other side of the bridge, or does it even matter, seeing how the man has already fallen off
>>
>>25776994
I've visited most of the US and Canada, and a little of Mexico.

I was lucky enough to visit some of Asia, including China, South Korea, and part of what I guess is considered Mongolia. I visited the UK and some of Germany. Most of them I met by making friends and networking over the years. If you leave while they're still asking you to stay, you will always have a home to come back to.

The most beautiful place I've ever visited was probably the Forested Parks in China. I can't begin to spell the name of the one I visited.

I only speak English, but I can ask where the bathroom is in a few languages.
>>
>>25777170
Well, part of the solution is here on /r9k/. I see a lot of fucked up shit on 4chan, but every once in a while I see something with heart. Someone reaching out to another person. That's really important. Like, you guys acknowledging my thread and giving me a few (you)s. I know that it's commonplace to look down on that, but you made me feel good and you entertained one another for a few seconds. That's important.

As far as sexual loneliness, my advice is twofold.

1. For most of you, just wait it out. Right now, the mindset of a lot of people that are out there trying to get laid is toxic. People expect a perfect checklist of all the perfect qualities in a short term partner. That's the mark of an idiot.

2. Some of you will have to change. You will have to reach out of your comfort zone and try to meet people. Realize that everyone has something wrong with them, something that they're conscious of, and even Chad has something he has to overcome each time he wants to go out and spear some poon.

This "b urself" shit won't get you anywhere until you've found someone worth being yourself around.
>>
How tall art thouest?
>>
>>25775223
Profound
>>
>>25777221
It seems to me, that in life there is always going to be something that you need to do, or something worth doing. Whether that's getting a job, paying the bills, reading a new comic book, enjoying a board game with friends.

Because of the ambiguity of life's meaning I can only be led to the conclusion that it really is about the journey and not the end. One day, you might be in your bed with only your memories...

If you happen to have fun or discover somethinggrand on your journey, then so be it.
>>
How do i get over the fact that there will always be someone better than me at something? How do i get over not being able to live up to my dads expectations?
>>
File: sohis.jpg (72KB, 567x523px) Image search: [Google]
sohis.jpg
72KB, 567x523px
>>25775223
>a sexual servant to a goddess

Beta cuck, you sold your dignity and honor as a man. Kill yourself.
>>
>>25778861
Kill those that are better than you. And your dad
>>
bohemian faggot
>>
>>25778861
It's justified that you'll always have a concern for where you measure up to your peers. Most people have the mentality that life is a competition, when the reality is that it's more like a stock car derby.

Another thing worth mentioning is that all of the energy you spend worrying about others could be used better yourself. Now, nothing is wrong with keeping an eye on the enemy, but it's important that you know who your enemy really is. In the case of criticism, you might find that your greatest foe is yourself.

As far as fathers and father figures go, my old man was a hateful asshole. He never physically abused me, but he would make you feel like shit for just about everything. When I was sixteen he kicked me out of the house. But despite all this, I dealt with this strange internal urge to make him proud at times. I think l, when we're young, it's an internal instinct to meet the expectations of our caregivers, and to reject them when we feel their care isn't adequate.

Maybe one day you'll do like I did and look back thinking, "A lot of the shit he said, and a lot of the things he told me were just him dealing with his own insecurities."
>>
Well, thank you for letting me talk with you a while, /r9k/. I think I'm going to read some Berserk, then head to bed.

I always lurk here, for the few interesting threads that pop up each day. Thanks for bringing me some comfort.
>>
>>25775223

Has arrogance and self-righteousness ever served you well?
>>
File: 1452562443928.jpg (230KB, 487x540px) Image search: [Google]
1452562443928.jpg
230KB, 487x540px
>>25779361

Where'd the pottery and glass-blowing come into play?
Thread posts: 40
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.