[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Who befriended a fembot here?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 136
Thread images: 16

File: 1451882771082.gif (2MB, 356x200px) Image search: [Google]
1451882771082.gif
2MB, 356x200px
>tfw lonely and never had any kind of relationship with a girl
>tfw actually considering befriending a girl from here

Does anyone have experiences with fembots , either online or offline? Im worried that Im just gonna depress myself further if I try.

greentext time?
>>
File: 1451438477938.png (217KB, 358x418px) Image search: [Google]
1451438477938.png
217KB, 358x418px
>>25774388
Run that sauce of the gif for a playa real quick
>>
>>25774495

I don't know. I just saved it from a poster.
>>
>>25774388
A-Any lesbots want a friend?
>>
File: 1429948177226.jpg (58KB, 668x420px) Image search: [Google]
1429948177226.jpg
58KB, 668x420px
>>25774495
some poju thing dont remember the name
>>
I met a girl from here once, added her on steam.
We talked a bit, but she deleted me eventually
Emmi i'm sorry if i was too clingy
>>
File: 1452736332202.jpg (36KB, 481x394px) Image search: [Google]
1452736332202.jpg
36KB, 481x394px
>>25774495
>he doesnt recognize po-ju
>>
I was friends with a fembot for like a month but she kept talking about her ex-boyfriend and it was getting annoying. I wasn't even interested in dating her, but it's all she would talk about.
>>
>>25774564
Same happened to me
>>
I've made a few female friends from 4chan. Most of the time they will have 5+ people that they are talking to at once and usually try to get you to buy them things after a few days of talking. I've only met 2 that were worth staying friends with.
>>
>>25774564
Apologizing to a roasty
Look, look at this beta and laugh.
>>
>>25774564

How are you acting pham?

>>25774602
Wow, I can't believe it. Doesn't she know the /r9k/ memes?
>>
I only had one add me
she became obsessed with me after seeing my face
she was like 13 and had legit autism and kept posting her deviantart doodles of us together
i dropped her after she threatened to kill herself if I didn't go into a gmod rp server with her
I don't do rp
>>
I meet one and have been friends for quiet a while now. at first she was probably the most annoying person I'd have ever met with more quirks and weird habits than I ever thought possible. its kinda like how robots think of crazy bullshit about woman after being here for so long. Except in her case she'd just gone so long without human contact that she straight up acted like an anime character.

Her outfits were probably the strangest things I'd ever seen too. She always walked around with cat ears on and her shoes were made out of colorful duct tape. as for her outfit you could tell it was loosely based off some character from a show she was watching but never close enough for me to figure out what fucking show or character. Don't even get me started about the way she talked. "Nyaa" was in every other sentence and she constantly tried using cutesy voices.

Eventually she calmed her tits and acted more normal but the first 3 months of hanging out with her where a wild ride and I came close to punching her in the face a couple times because she was that annoying.
>>
File: 1450938228997.jpg (44KB, 474x429px) Image search: [Google]
1450938228997.jpg
44KB, 474x429px
>>25774593
>>25774563
>>25774521
I know poju did all the maid trap gifs and now i know he did this but where can i find it senpai
>>
>befriend "fembot"
>talk to her for a bit
>she stops responding

>befriend "fembot"
>talk to her for a bit
>she stops responding

both had over 100 friends on skype. don't buy into the "fembot" meme.
>>
>>25774785

how do you view what contacts they have on their list?
>>
>>25774804
Right click them in your contacts and click view profile
Met a few lonely fembots with lists in the hundreds
>>
>>25774837
How the fuck does that even happen?
I'm suspicious of anyone with lists in the 100s
>>
>>25774804
right click their username in your friends list and click view profile. there's a way to hide the amount of contacts you have to others, so if they do this they probably have hundreds.
>>
>>25774495
It's called natsuyatsumi. Summer vacation. Or something like that
Pretty hot hentai tbqwyfam
>>
>>25774854
they collect lonely beta orbiters from boards and sites to feel good about themselves
>>
>>25774564
was she a lesbian in the airforce?
>>
>>25774992
Are you a lesbian in the air force?
>>
>>25775036
no, but emmi was
>>
>>25775043
Sounds like the kind of friend I want tbqh
>>
Was friends with a fembot but she got bored of me.
Lynn, pls
>>
File: RBxpkco.png (815KB, 940x810px) Image search: [Google]
RBxpkco.png
815KB, 940x810px
>>25774388
>befriend fembot
>she says she like talking to me
>after a while, just starts being "nice but disinterested" very suddenly
>tfw I really like her and don't know if I should just cut contact to avoid getting hurt

>meet fembot
>talk about sutff
>enjoy each other
>she blocks me and disappears off the map overnight

>meet fembot
>she stops talking to me

I don't know why I keep adding them
>>
File: awkward laughter.png (151KB, 474x311px) Image search: [Google]
awkward laughter.png
151KB, 474x311px
>>25775419
>met one
>talked for months
>she really helped me improve myself
>stops talking to me out of nowhere (maybe I got boring?)
>immediately crash and burn and get worse than I was before meeting her
>>
>>25775490
huh
my record is 3 weeks before they get bored of me
then I just get really drunk
and start over again
>>
>>25775419
>met fembot
>talk for a bit
>she says she finds me attractive
>I find her attractive
>seems like we could really make something of this
>suddenly goes cold on me
>struggle with being clingy for a while

I don't know what the hell is going on but it's killing me on the inside.
>>
I talked to a girl from here all night. Then I shitt myself, deleted their info and never spoke to them again. I'm not meant to do these things.
>>
>>25775557
>>25775419
>>25775490
>>25774785
Females, even if from this cancerous board, will always want you to act all chad on them. They love being treated like shit, knowing they are strictly their chad's fuck machine (only to falsely tell people that both are deeply in love) and above all, if you ever show your face to those internet friends to them, unless you look like a beautiful person that only exists in the movies, you will take up with their cold as fuck behaviour, basically meaning that they want you to fuck off because they got bored of you. I've commited the same mistake several times, and probably will again because that's just who we are. Robots that wish they could have a normal relationship with a female (unless you're a fagbot) and a possible relationship from there.
Either way, fuck that shit. Women are in for the chaddery, not anything else.

>inb4 eliott
>tfw no gf
>>
>>25776066
*potential GF relationship
>>
How does one begin contact with a fembot?
>>
>>25776207

Literally make threads
>>
>>25776066
I have nothing against women as individuals but I've been on this cuck ride enough times that I have no desire to get back on.
>>
>>25774646
>Most of the time they will have 5+ people
Yup this is why I don't even bother. They're all attentionwhores.
>>
>>25775419

Funny this happens. I added a guy and he complained about women doing this. Ironically he ended up acting this way with me.
>>
>>25774785
>>25774871
>>25774899
>>25774854
Every time. Half of them are probably fat hamplanets as well.
>>
>>25776924
Did the conversation just fizzle out or what?
>>
I'm friends with a lesbot. A+ bantz and I play vidya with her. Pretty kewl.
>>
>>25777698
I'm so jealous you cunt ;_;
>>
>>25777838

By the way, I added him from a /soc/ thread if that could be it. I was interested in him romantically but he was always a little hesitant..
>>
>>25774388

Friended a girl a couple of days ago but we only spoke for one evening.

I think she was pretty starved for human contact though, she claimed she hadn't spoken with people in two weeks, so I hope she found some other social outlet.
>>
>>25778229
>she claimed she hadn't spoken with people in two weeks, so I hope she found some other social outlet

She found a richer beta to buy her shit or a Chad to fill her roast.
>>
They're mostly every bit the stereotype they are perceived to be. You may find an outlier who is mostly decent but they're incredibly rare and you have to increase the frequency of "fembots" (who don't exist) you interact with in order to find such outliers.
>>
I met one, hung out with her a few times, kissed her, and then she blocked me on everything and stopped talking to me.

I really liked her and I would have been her friend, but I guess friends are in no short supply when you're a girl.
>>
>>25778743
Did you force the kiss?
>>25778678
Kill yourself
>>
>>25778743
>friends are in no short supply when you're a girl.
This isn't necessarily true. But the ones with the confidence and social prowess to put themselves out there like that will have many friends.
>>
>>25778786
No, she like me back at first but she said I was too awkward and she wasn't attracted to me eventually.

I kind of begged her to stay in touch but shesee sent me a text that said "you know I'd really rather not talk to you anymore". That was after about four months of daily communication.
>>
>>25778787
She was kind of shy and didn't really have a social life. Ironically she's also an 8/10 qt pie and I think she floats through life on that.
>>
>>25778858
Should've at least fucked her first.
I came raw in some femanon before she stopped talking to me.
For all I know, my little robotlets are swimming around her uterus
>>
>>25774388
I actually met a legitimate actual fembot at my college. I was trying to fuck her because khhv but after a couple of chessgames found out she was already taken. So I introduced her to my autistic at the surface friend so we could dump our spaghetts on her and scare her away but she actually turned out to be cool and now she's one of my best friends.

Turned out she also had good taste in anime, 4chans, very intelligent one of the few people i can talk to anytime and have a fun time. And was an outcast for most of her life. Never had any friends until late in highschool, used to be a nihlistic goth, but now she's nihlistic and wears cute dresses.

And now I've fallen in love with this slav princess. Thankfully she's just as much of a loner as me so I don't have to orbit her. We hang out every couple of months, and even if she never breaks up with her cuck bf it's a fun time. If you meet a true to god fembot guys just go for it, even if they have bfs the novelty is pretty cool.
>>
>>25779050
Lucky bastard, that sounds so fun.
>>
>>25779050

What I hate about male-female relationships is that its often quite awkward, and the way the female acts doesn't translate well with the male and they either end up getting annoyed with each other or taking things the wrong way.
>>
>>25779050
Do you live in central Illinois?
>>
File: c.jpg (30KB, 704x528px) Image search: [Google]
c.jpg
30KB, 704x528px
>>25774785
>tfw 4 friends list contacts
>tfw all of your friends have nearly 10x as much, with the boys having way more
>>
I only ever added one robot, I wonder what he'd have to say about me.

>rarely talk
>is always a good talk that lasts for a couple hours when we do
>>
>>25779050
>tfw the only two virgin women I know have been asked out before and are single due to choice
>>
>>25779116
I'm a female who's intimidated by men probably because I was raised by a single mother and only had a sister, but I want a male friend because they seem fun. Do you have any advice on harmonious interactions?
>>
>>25779139
I have 40 contacts and I talk to maybe 5.

Ironically the nicest people to talk to are roastie whores. They're reallyegg empathetic.
>>
>>25779050
>true fembot
>has bf

anon
>>
>>25779184
Don't assume a bunch of shit about the guy you're talking to. If he wants to date you, he'll tell you that.

Also just appreciate what you've got and don't burn bridges.
>>
>>25778743
I have no friends because they all want to fuck me. My existence is pretty much entirely my appearance for now so maybe when I get really old.
>>
>>25779244
Can you fuck me?
We don't need to be friends :^)
>>
>>25779184

You were basically raised like the typical American male of the past 30 years. If you're looking for a friend, try to aim for someone a few years old than you. Three years tops.
>>
>>25779139
Mystery I'll be your friend. I've lost my only female friend yesterday by being a hateful bastard. I need someone to talk to.
Add me on Skype (or anyone for that matter) Cole.macktheknife
>>
>>25779244
>My existence is pretty much entirely my appearance
Christ, get a hobby. I guess you're no worse than most of the people here, though.
>>
>>25779236
I agree. I think it's best not to think of those things with your male friend.

>>25779184
Don't flirt with them, don't act with them as you do women (hugging them, touching them, complimenting them, talking loosely, showing your pics randomly, ect they take it quite the wrong way I noticed)
>>
>>25779281
i dont need to collect friends famalam
>>
>>25779184
If you play vidya add me on steam
>>
>>25779288
I didn't say I don't have hobbies, just that people are attracted to me. Maybe we hang out because we have some hobby in common, doesn't mean they don't want to fuck me.
>>
>>25779277

>implying she would want to fuck you
don't you have some female friends to orbit, anon?
>>
>>25779244
I'd be fine with just being friends anon
I gave up on sex a while ago anyway.
>>
>>25779319
>don't you have some female friends to orbit
No :^)
I'm not ugly though
>>
>>25779244
Well I certainly did want to fuck her, but that wasn't the reason I was talking to her. I really valued her friendship and I hoped we could get back to that without thingsbc being weird because we sort of dated for a second.

Idk it hurt that she didn't care. Like she wouldn't give it a chance and then sever contact after I act like an asshole or whatever.
>>
>>25779334

How do you look like?
>>
>>25779078
It really is, and when we hung with my autism at the surface friend as a trio it's an absolute blast. I wouldn't trade these two friends for anything in the world. Unfortunately after a year on /pol/ I went natsoc on the both of them and scared away my autismbro. Fembot was more accepting of my political beliefs and is pretty openminded to the holocaust not actually happening like its traditionally taught.

>>25779116
Its never awkward with the fembot. At first we were both a bit nervous because the way I befriend her was I saw her sitting by a tree and I literally went up and asked "wanna play chess?" and repeated that for 3 days. The awkward barrier eventually melted away. Though I had to do most of the talking at first. Now it's virtually impossible for anything awkward between us to occur. She's a very cool person, an capable of being reasonable and introspective. But at the same time the more I get to know her the more I realize she's a female version of me but with social anxiety and not as narcissistic, so it might just be that.
>>
>>25779298
I'm more asking to talk to someone than collect one. but ok
>>
>>25779349
>Roundish symmetrical face with a decent jaw
>Brown hair
>Brown eyes
>White
>Skelly
>>
>>25778678
Are you still in contact with that korean(?) girl that was shunned(?) by her family for being ugly? She seemed very nice
>>
>>25779294
I had a friendship ruined because the girl always thought I was trying to do creepy shit and she thought I liked her for whatever reason. I just just wanted chill chitchat and I thought that was straightforward.
>>
>>25779363

Do u want to have sex with her? do you randomly touch her and hug her?
>>
>added fembot from here a month ago
>we Skype a lot
>one day she stops responding to me
>eventually remove her

Never again.
>>
File: leftsharkocalypse.gif (389KB, 293x197px) Image search: [Google]
leftsharkocalypse.gif
389KB, 293x197px
>considering posting steam in here
>not a fembot
>just a failed normie

choices choices...
>>
>>25779397

So u didnt like her and didnt think of her in that way at all right?
>>
>>25779363
>the way I befriend her was I saw her sitting by a tree and I literally went up and asked "wanna play chess?
Damn, what made you want to approach her? Did you already know she was cool through observation? That's pretty brave.
>>
File: 1390455826711.gif (572KB, 500x281px) Image search: [Google]
1390455826711.gif
572KB, 500x281px
>>25779126
Nope southern california

>>25779195
Yeah but she's a girl it's literally impossible for her not to have a bf, it's counterbalanced by the fact she never had friends growing up. So she's the female equivalent of a robot. Its about as close as you'll get senpai.
>>
>>25779422

How did you two meet? I wonder why she stopped responding to you.
Did you ever ask? What was her last response?
>>
>>25779429
Not at all. She was like 5 years younger than me and I wasn't attracted to her.
>>
>>25779405
I had this male friend who would always put his arm over me and almost hold me, eventually he confessed and I politely rejected him. We remained friends for a couple years, plus he got a girlfriend. I would say it was pretty nice besides the few touching incidences.

Sadly, he doesn't talk to me anymore. He probably just saw me as a potential gf maybe if the conditions were right then gave up once he got the gf.
>>
>>25775419
>>25774388
You forgot to quote fembot, like so

>fem""""""""""""""""bot""""""""""""""""""
>>
>>25779382
From late last year? She never responded to my email until around a month later and by then I had lost all interest in holding a conversation.
I haven't made a new /r9k/ friend of either gender since maybe early last year?
>>
>>25779495
One time we talked, I think. You told me to take accutane on some female NEET thread. I just tried retinol instead, my skin is doing alright now.

Thanks for your advice.
>>
When will you fuckers learn ?
The moment you drop your cards and reveal that you are interested in a woman is the moment she realizes what a beta shit you are and runs away.
Fembots know this from the start and would never be interested in someone from here.
Don't be fucking orbiters, have some dignity and die alone in your sleep already.
>>
>>25779523
Retinol is similar to Accutane, from my understanding, so yeah, as much to be expected. Does it make your face incredibly dry?
>>
>>25779600
I use a lot of lotion and have terribly oily skin so it's not all that dry in general. It didn't fix my personality though.
>>
>>25778452

I wasn't hitting on her though. She genuinely seemed desperate so I thought I'd help her out.
>>
>>25779575
You sound angry baby
>>
What is with the obsession of dating fembots?

Think of all the robots here. Weird, most autistic, emotionally disturbed, but smart and generally pretty funny.

Now take away the smart and funny.

Now you have a fembot.
>>
>>25779663
>pedo shill

fuck off
>>
>>25779686
>robots
>funny
>smart
Come on, this board can't even make me chuckle anymore. The only recent good robot I saw was that guy who built his own "real girl" type doll and had two "real girl" type babies with it. He kept saying 'kooky capers'. So.. 1/10,000+ threads maybe in the past year.

That thread was so good though that I choked on my own saliva while lying in bed due to laughing.
>>
File: 1358295354276.png (407KB, 630x354px) Image search: [Google]
1358295354276.png
407KB, 630x354px
>>25779436
I should prelude this by saying
I am a very charismatic person, I dress well, and I am good looking. The reason I'm a robot is because I'm narcissistic to the point I eventually drive people off. I make up for this by being really fun lad but for the most part people think I'm crazy.
So first semester of college comes and I'm still a virgin. I'm freaking out because I feel like theres this milestone I'm gonna miss out on and I won't be as psychologically fit as others if I don't get laid. So inbetween classes I was waltzing around campus practicing my game. But the fembot caught my eye, she dressed conservatively but her fashion sense was striking. She wore this frilly beige on white, on black dress, with stockings and little belt shoes. I later learned she made it herself and tailors some of her clothes. When you see a girl dressed this way you immediately think she isn't like the other girls. So I thought I have to get to know her.

>>25779405
At first I was so desperate I'd make excuses to hold her hand. They are pale, cute and cold and sometimes twitch uncontrollably due to a condition she has. After a while I've learned to stop myself from doing such autistic things because it probably weirded her out even though she never appeared irked by it. I only like hugging people if it means something, or if its a part of a joke. that said I've hugged her twice before. Once when we I saw her at the other side of the campus quad I yelled her name "FEMBOT!!!!!" And he reciprocated "ANON!!" We ran toward eachother full speed and jumped attempting to hug eachother mid air. The other time was when went walking around her neighbor in the night. We were exchanging personal stories and eventually touched somewhere heavy. I said "you need a hug" and hugged at the side briefly, promptly after she told me I need a real hug. So we stopped walking and we hugged eachother for a tender amount of time. It melted my heart.
>>
File: 1441765801478.png (470KB, 775x719px) Image search: [Google]
1441765801478.png
470KB, 775x719px
>>25775419
>be fembot
>meet robot
>realize they aren't a robot
>realize they're actually pretty fucked up in the normie sense
>also realize we have nothing in common
>never speak to them again
Every time you meet someone in person it never goes right. I don't meet people without knowing them online first, I still have all my online robot friends.
>>
>>25779624
Why were you expecting it to change your personality?
>>
>>25779793
He is right though. I have yet to meet a funny woman.

Woman don't need humour because a vagina is a lot more powerful.
>>
>>25779848
I was just making fun of myself because you told me I was boring.

;_;
>>
>>25779875
You sounded like it from how I remember our conversation going in that thread. Don't worry; you can meet a surplus of males who will tell you otherwise so you can easily make friends, if it means that much to you.
>>
>>25779663
Mchan in FBI honeypot obviously
>>
>>25779175
>>tfw the only virgin women i ever met werent virgins a few weeks later
>>
>befriend fembot
>didnt believe she was a girl at first since we met on text omegle
>finally sends pic
>CUTE.jpg latina with long dark awful looking hair
>straight up moody NEET woman
>message eachother casually
>she admits feelings for me but I thought she was joking
>get nudes, videos, gorgeous pale hispanic girl

Was pretty nice until I developed feels for her. I think it was mostly because she really started ignoring me after talking to a new guy who eventually became her first boyfriend and devirginizer. I stupidly asked her to save herself for me if she really cared about me and she literally went out and banged him less than two days later. I was fucking furious and cut her out of my life, eventually losing my virginity with someone else.

Reconnected once or twice but her moodiness got really annoying when she was trying to friendzone me. Haven't spoke to her in over a year but I don't really want to. She's kind of a liar who uses guys for money. Feel bad for that one guy. Even though they fucked he still shilled out hundreds for cosplay shit for her, and probably a lot more I don't know about.

Hi V, T still looks at your shimapan pics and faps.
>>
File: 1379900760547.jpg (85KB, 720x960px) Image search: [Google]
1379900760547.jpg
85KB, 720x960px
>>25774388
I'm bad at making friends 2bh ... T_T
>>
>>25779912
I like boring friends. No surprises
>>
>>25780008
Was her name Amanda or Amy? I know some Mexican girl exactly like this on 4chan who loves cosplay shit.
>>
>>25780056
>Hi V
>amanda
>amy

Sorry m8. Did Amy have nice tits? I like the little brown nips.
>>
I like how they portray men as thirsty but,

Here's how it goes for me.
>Talk back and fourth, if they don't immediately get sexual then:
>They usually want to make it immediatly about physicality, so will ask for a face.
>Born lucky, so soon as I send a photo or get on cam all but like 1 in 10 will get sexual.
>Thing is, unlike men, they don't even know what they want me to do with them, they just hand me their intimate parts and nothing becomes off limits.

Don't fall for the meme where you're told all men are dogs, seriously, fembots are just as bad.

Funnily though, the openly slutty ones are the most honest and down to earth and will rub one out with you just for the experience, not to 'reward' you for doing shit for them.
>>
>>25780101
I never asked to see her tits but probably. She just passed around nudes to dudes I knew, basically in exchange for money to buy cosplay shit.

I never fell for her shit.
>>
>>25779981
Really? I can't even be surprised. Women can lose virginity, or even single status, at any time they please.
>>
>female, been on r9k since its inception
>have talked to a handful of people from here over the years
>only one female I've ever talked to became my best friend
>the second male I talked to I dated and we were together for a year
>all of the other guys I talked to could not carry a conversation, talking to them felt extremely forced and I dropped contact after trying for weeks or months to be sociable
IRL I have no friends despite having the capacity to socialize. I feel like a cunt for abruptly stopping contact with those robots, but what should I have done? Would it have been better to tell them straight up that it was a chore to talk to them every day?
>>
>>25780244
yeah, like the last four girls i've been with. The next one isn't a virgin, but only because she fucked a friend to see what it was like. She's kind of trying to friendzone me now, but so did the second one I deflowered. she wants me to bring liquor over on sunday, so things could happen.
>>
>>25780284
It's usually best to polite remove them but they often seek revenge. I would just give up on robots, try other boards.
>>
File: 1379899952477.jpg (44KB, 640x640px) Image search: [Google]
1379899952477.jpg
44KB, 640x640px
>>25780284
>IRL I have no friends despite having the capacity to socialize. I feel like a cunt for abruptly stopping contact with those robots, but what should I have done? Would it have been better to tell them straight up that it was a chore to talk to them every day?
As a non-social person I'm actually relieved when contact is cut, if we don't click or gel it's just as annoying to me to keep the conversation going.

I have too little in common with most people here to keep up a conversation, best e-friends I've had were people I randomly met in-game and hit it off with.
>>
looking for an orbital just reply with your skype
>>
File: 1452642915244.png (19KB, 241x274px) Image search: [Google]
1452642915244.png
19KB, 241x274px
>Become friends with femanon
>Constantly worried about saying dumb shit, or becoming her orbiter
>Fighting myself to stop from falling in love with her
This is stressful.
Not much different from a female IRL I suppose.
>>
>>25780284
>>have talked to a handful of people from here over the years
I dont get it. How do you people even get to communicate with each other? We aren't /soc/, skype threads aren't even allowed here.

Apparently chads are constantly dating whores EVEN on fucking r9k.

This thread and everyone in it should be nuked imo
>>
>>25780056
I knew one of those too. Used to camwhore and all that jazz.

>>25780351
>casual sex
Yuck.
>>
>>25774388
millions of robots use this board

theres about 40 fembots
>>
>befriend fembot
>qt interesting girl
>barely ever able to talk to her

the bad ones are here too much and the good ones are never around.
>>
>>25774388
>befriend a "fembot"
>literally hundreds of friends
>LITERALLY
>60,000
>SNAPCHATS
>hit on constantly
>always hanging out with people
>"wah i'm so lonely and you're my only REAL friend"
>treats me no differently than anybody else in the world, makes no effort to talk to or be around me

fuck them
they're all whores
>>
I was/am friends with some of the female tripfags.
They're fucking queerbags.
>>
>>25774854
i have like 900 contacts on skype from when i played Metin2 and CS 1.6
>>
>>25780573
yuck to me or to new girl? The last four girls haven't been any fewer than 10 months apart for me, and the new girl ended up destroying that friendship with her pussy. They fwb'd for 3 months, she started getting the impression that he was continuing to be her friend for the pussy, and it turns out that he was. She's cool enough for me to overlook a little degeneracy, especially when she got burned for it and learned her lesson.
>>
>>25780136

You are attractive. Of course women are going to act thirsty around you.

Your experience by no means is the normal reaction women have to most men.
>>
File: all hope is lost-125.png (158KB, 900x675px) Image search: [Google]
all hope is lost-125.png
158KB, 900x675px
>meet fembot
>she is chill
>listen to modern baseball 21 pilots and brand new
>visits lolcowfarms
>we hangout a few times, drink,and drive around in her car while playing Slim jesus
>bought skull masks for halloween as the two guys on that brand new album cover i never got those back
>she cuts all contact with me and i feel somewhat shit
sup 94lbs
>>
>>25774388
I talked to a so-called fembot through e-mail and Skype once for a single day until I had to block and remove her.

She just went on and on about her mental illnesses and her love of femdom porn and ball crushing. I think she expected me to try to match her bullshit with my own bullshit, but I said fuck that.
Thread posts: 136
Thread images: 16

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.