[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

who /lonelyasfuckonfridaynight/? all my friends are normies and

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 2

File: 1351808937966.jpg (181KB, 750x750px) Image search: [Google]
1351808937966.jpg
181KB, 750x750px
who /lonelyasfuckonfridaynight/? all my friends are normies and so will NOT be spending friday night home alone
>>
>>25774214
Reporting in

Trying to decide if my oneitis is trying to slowly fade me out of her life or if there's something serious going on with her

I dunno what I'm going to do to all night. Hard to focus on vidya or TV, may just go to sleep early or get some studying done.
>>
>>25774214
>has friends
>calls others normies
My only friends are my fellow anon shitposters, and I hate them
>>
Friends? lol what the fuck are those? I'm going to happily spend my evening like I do every friday. Drink an irresponsible amount of alcohol while watching twitch/netflix. Shitpost, play vidya for a while. Smoke a bunch of weed and masturbate for a couple hours. If you think that sounds depressing or lonely you're a normie reee
>>
>>25774570

I mean online friends. I don't have any IRL and I'm bored
>>
I'll probably spend it getting drunk and playing GTA online with my loser internet friends.
>>
I went to the store and bought a 24 pack of natty light
the guy who checked me out told me to "be safe out there and get help if I need it"
I guess a guy with a depressed look on his face buying cheap rot--gut alcohol is a red flag
>>
>>25774214
>has friends
>said friends are normalfags
>thinks he's anything but another normalfag
delusion
>>
I dont even mind not going anywhere and not having any friends to go out with any day of the week.

I just want someone to speak to. I'm so lonely.
>>
>>25774731
>has online friends
Still a normie.
I literally only communicate to any other human through r9k. Haven't eaten in like a week because I'm not going outside. Fuck outside
>>
>>25774820
I feel like that sometimes but anytime I try to add someone they always turn out to be a normalfag.
>>
>>25774820
You got a steam or a skype anon?
>>
File: 1352785206657.jpg (49KB, 380x319px) Image search: [Google]
1352785206657.jpg
49KB, 380x319px
> been home for two hours and already bored

Monday can't come fast enough.
>>
>>25774857
I have sleeping pills for this.
Pop 4 and I wake up Sunday afternoon
>>
>>25774960
nigger thats such a good idea. fuck why didnt I think of that
>>
>>25775062
Just tell your doc that you have sleeping problems.
Take the first shitty script he gives you. Next appointment, say it's not working. Eventually you'll get some real dope shit. Mix with a lil alcohol and snooze. If you wake up, just use the bathroom, have a small snack, pop more pills + alcohol and continue sleeping.
Makes life much more bearable and I get cool dreams
>>
>>25774800
>tfw the beer store cashier knows you better than almost anyone else
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.