[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

kill me

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 3

File: cutegirlwinnter.jpg (94KB, 500x334px) Image search: [Google]
cutegirlwinnter.jpg
94KB, 500x334px
>"What was your name again?"
>"I think you said Anon, right?"
>"oh my boyfriends name is Non, that's close to your name"
>>
>>25773859
> What was your name again?
rude desu. not your fault some people are cunts.
>>
File: 1452807099580.jpg (229KB, 583x731px) Image search: [Google]
1452807099580.jpg
229KB, 583x731px
>>25773859
>"Hey anon what are you up to?"
>"Just playing (game), what about you?"
>"Oh, my boyfriend loves (game)!"
>>
Everybody fucking remembers my name

even if I met some cunt on a night out once and randomly run into them months later, it's all "oh hey Anon!" and I'm left wondering "who the fuck are you"

my name is too memorable for my own good
>>
>>25773859
>>25774156
So, women shouldn't be able to talk to you just because they have a boyfriend? Ugh, grow up.
>>
>>25774253
Shut the fuck up, you roast-beef Stacy.
>>
>>25773859
>"Haha it's almost like I could murder him and take his place"
>>
File: 1433092751207.png (23KB, 336x352px) Image search: [Google]
1433092751207.png
23KB, 336x352px
>new school
>something happens and a girl approaches you
>she starts to talk to you
>unbelievable, this never happens to you
>you notice she's kinda cute too
>this could be it, anon, she could be your first girlfriend
>just play it cool and ask her to hang out or something
>or maybe she will ask you to hang out with her, that would be even better!
>tfw she mentions her boyfriend
>tfw can feel something sting in your stomach
>tfw darkness pierces your heart
>tfw you had it all for a minute, and then lost it
>>
>>25774215

this also happens to me but my name is common as shit

I guess I'm just bad remembering people I don't give two fucks about.
>>
>>25774253
>So, women shouldn't be able to talk to you just because they have a boyfriend? Ugh, grow up.
I think you're looking past the point here, the question every woman should ask herself is - "would he want to talk to me if he can't fuck me", then look at the guys face and body language:

>IF
A. You're not attracted to him, DON'T FUCKING TALK TO HIM, because he likely wants sex and isn't in the mood to get friendzoned
>IF
B. He looks like he doesn't have a GF, DON'T FUCKING TALK TO HIM, because you're not interested in fucking him and he's not interested in getting friendzoned
>IF A+B guess what, DON'T FUCKING TALK TO HIM, HE COULDN'T GIVE ONE FUCK WHAT YOU HAVE TO SAY

If women followed this simple logic they'd save us and themselves a lot of time and us a lot of anger, to sweeten the deal you might prevent the next school shooter ;)
>>
>>25774253
No one in a relationship, boy or girl, should ever constantly bring up the fact that they're in a relationship to people who are not. It's just rude. I've met so many people who constantly say "my girlfriend ___" or "me and my boyfriend ___" to beta losers. It's obvious that they know what they're doing too
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.