[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I was just prescribed 0.25mg Xanax but I'm hesitant to use

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 3

File: DrugItem_12145.jpg (93KB, 600x419px) Image search: [Google]
DrugItem_12145.jpg
93KB, 600x419px
I was just prescribed 0.25mg Xanax but I'm hesitant to use it. I heard you can blackout and become violent and forget it ever happened. What the fuck? I thought this shit was supposed to make you calm?

For a first timer, how many pills should I take to get a comfortable relaxed "high"? 2 or 3? Mind you i'm also taking an antipsychotic and an antidepressant.

Any advice from fellow robots would be great
>>
Is there any way to get high from liquid prozac
>>
>>25773854
I'd say don't start taking xanax but you're not going to listen.
>>
>>25773854

take two if it's your first time. you only black out if you take too much

don't be a dumbass and take it every day. it's the best feeling you'll ever feel and withdrawals are hell
>>
0.25mg is not enough to black out.

If you're new to benzos then 2mg MIGHT be enough to black out. Maybe. Or you might take 2mg and then forget how much you took and take more and then black out.

It does make you calm. So calm.
>>
File: 1451957120499.png (256KB, 476x477px) Image search: [Google]
1451957120499.png
256KB, 476x477px
>>25773896
what
you can't be serious
>>
Most people need 5 to get "high" and even then you're just setting yourself to black out for a while.

.25 ain't shit man. Just don't take benzos and drive and you should be fine.
>>
>>25774132
Will .25 at least give me a decent relaxed buzz?
>>
File: 1378180787368.jpg (98KB, 385x592px) Image search: [Google]
1378180787368.jpg
98KB, 385x592px
i have a small amount of xanax that i'm sitting on and want to try it out. i've read not to mix it with alcohol, but heard from people that you can drink in moderation. if i were to take .5mg and have a few beers, would it be an issue?

want to know because i have a first date tomorrow and i'm nervous as shit
>>
>>25773854
1 mg enough for most lightweights like me. I'd start with 0.75 and move up from there.
>>
1 mg isnt even shit. im 135 lbs and 6'0"
do like 1.5 mg and throw the bottle under your bed. see how it goes
>>
>>25774452
>135 lbs and 6'0"
hello mr. skeleton
>>
>>25774398
dont be a bitch nigga
>>
This is what I tell everyone about xanax. Take it AS NEEDED. 1-2 pills as soon as you know you are gonna panic and flip your shit will work like magic. Take them too late, take them recreationally, oh shit nigger what are you doing.
>>
>>25774525
people just wanna get high. fuck taking pills for situational anxiety, especially in public or at school where it makes you look like some fucking junkie. just deal with it as it comes and get high later to unwind.
>>
>>25774512

thx for the great advice anon
>>
>>25774606
anytime you colossal faggot
>>
>>25774586
I like getting high too but xanax sucks for that. It's only good for situational anxiety, no harm in using it for that, that's why doctors give it out.

Everyone is different, xanax just makes me tired and oblivious. I can just drink, y'know?
>>
Xanax is the shit, take at least 1 mg
>>
>>25774398
There was an anon in the frogs and feels tavern that said his girlfriend of 7 years died from mixing xanax and alcohol.
But it's your life anon.
>>
>>25774693
That's seems like entirely too much for a first timer
>>
>.25 mg

Lol. Thats like the lowest dose they come in. Op, you're not gonna black out unless you pop those like candy. Try taking 2 and see how you feel before taking any more.
>>
>>25773854
Dunno about that, but I sneaked two 0.25 Xanax pills from my mother and they didn't really do shit. No high at all for me, but maybe it has something to do with the fact that I take Prozac as well.

>>25773896
>SSRI
>high
lmao desu senpai
>>
>>25774814
its dangerous as fuck because they are both CND central nervous system depressants
but the mixture is got to be the most relaxing high of any drug
if you want to get fugged up. take somes benzos and have two or three nice glasses of wine
it doesn't take much as the benzos work on the same gaba releasing neurotransmitters.
Thread posts: 24
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.