[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

The biggest beta cuck there is

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 3

File: maxresdefault (3).jpg (136KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault (3).jpg
136KB, 1920x1080px
Just look at this little faggot, crying because he got slapped by a girl. This is why you shouldn't be a pussywhipped little beta.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VZ27W2K12fk
>>
>>25772322
fucking hate youtubers like this, He keeps reposting random bullshit he finds on the internet.
>>
He speaks the truth and is generally a cool guy
>>
>>25772322
You are part of the female-on-male abuse problem.
>>
>>25772322
>>25772980
you either have autism or you're too young to be posting here

The guy is obviously an actor and pretending for the views.
>>
>>25772322
well all the laws are stacked against him he probably can't defend himself against a woman or be taken seriously if he report it to the police.
>>
>>25773092

wow didnt know nicole arbour frequents 4chan
>>
>>25772322
#abusehasnogender
>>
what a fucking faggot. guys, robots, this is what happens when you don't become Alpha.

waaah some bitch slapped me!!! grow the fuck up.
>>
>>25773252

hi big guy
>>
>>25772322
is his girlfriend some tomboy g.i. jane?
>>
>>25772397
I used to do that on early youtube when I was like 12 years old
>>
>>25772322
friend was victim of abuse. called police several times. she was bipolar and about the same size as him. shits fucked, not much you can do. you can't hit them, and courts take their side, apparently courts/police did nothing. she'd attack him with shit like rolling pins and think she tried with a knife once. also many suicide attempts by her and weird shit

shes in the loony house now doing a year+ of therapy
>>
>>25772980
He is a photogenic guy*

Yes he is, but most videos he creates are rather dull.
>>
>>25772322
He was in a relationship with Nicole Arbour, this video is about her. The "Dear Fat People" video chick.
>Vid related
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CH63dTDH-jE
>>
>>25773453

she made the dear fat people video
>>
>>25774414
Yeah this is the whole story of what actually happened when he got hit.
>>
I may be a fucking loser but I'll never be as bad as this.
>>
>>25772322
>defending an abuser
OP you are a faggot. If a girl got abused im sure you'd be crying bitch tears and threatening to beat her abuser up or something
>>
File: kekekekekekekek.jpg (38KB, 413x395px) Image search: [Google]
kekekekekekekek.jpg
38KB, 413x395px
>>25772322
>Just look at this little faggot

>reading this over and over while watching the faggot tear up and shake his head
>>
>>25774635
probably because she's afuckinG IRL and has no capacity for self defense?
>>
>>25774783
physical assault is never justified from either gender. Don't hit anyone.
>>
>>25774783
Nah, fuck you man. I called this guy a faggot and laughed at this vid, mostly because of his shiny head bobbing about, but saying

>it's a girl, she cant do no harm

Kill yourself
>>
>>25773151
I honestly don't get what you're trying to tell.
>>
File: nice bby.jpg (188KB, 1314x1024px) Image search: [Google]
nice bby.jpg
188KB, 1314x1024px
>>25774870
ayo realtalk though, if she told me I'm not going anywhere, I wouldnt have been able to control muh dick
>>
watch his video while listening to this
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cU8HrO7XuiE
>>
Oh brother. Not only are we spineless enough to publicly mock someone who is in deep emotional pain, but we are STILL buying into the fallacious Alpha-Beta Dichotomy, in 2016??????????????

God, I admire you. Bravo!! Because that's the norm now right? Act like you have someones back until they're not around then you stab them in the fuckin' back as a means of builing rapport and building up your own social status.
That's fucking weak shit you faggot. Fucking check yourself right now. Look inside.

Where's you're fuckin heart at?
Are you your brother's keeper?
Or are you just another two-faced normal prick.

Get with it. i'm ashamed of you
>>
>>25774414
I don't watch many of these youtubers but I just found out about keemstar a few weeks ago when cr1tikal said he was being an asshole to some guy.

I watched a bit of him. He's a massive fucking twat.
Thread posts: 28
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.