[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

So has Youtube finally found a way to get people to turn Ad block off?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 33
Thread images: 6

File: adblock-plus.jpg (15KB, 640x360px) Image search: [Google]
adblock-plus.jpg
15KB, 640x360px
So has Youtube finally found a way to get people to turn Ad block off?
>>
i don't know what you're talking about since im using it right now
>>
I use ublock so I have no idea what you mean.
>>
I don't know, I don't use youtube.
>>
>>25772183
You can add an exception for the specific aspect that is causing the site to break, as well as using a youtube-specific blocker.

And it's probably not long until they address it
>>
File: ad block.jpg (107KB, 637x944px) Image search: [Google]
ad block.jpg
107KB, 637x944px
>>25772222
It goes and comes, but having Ad block enable breaks the site.

I'll post a pic of what the site looks like in a sec
>>
>>25772320
So just install ublock or ublock origins. They function better than adblock plus anyway.
>>
youtube has been going out of it's way to run like shit so you'll be inclined to buy redyoutube
>>
File: Untitled.png (237KB, 1581x819px) Image search: [Google]
Untitled.png
237KB, 1581x819px
>>25772320
>>25772222
Videos still "work". I've been able to play and pause but I haven't been able to fuck with any of the video settings, or even find where they are. Search engine works too, but the format is all fucked up.

This will probably be only a temporary problem.
>>
File: ad blocked yt.jpg (95KB, 1918x958px) Image search: [Google]
ad blocked yt.jpg
95KB, 1918x958px
Event he embedded videos on 4chan is affected, I'll post a pic in a sec.

>>25772290
>>25772339
>>25772318
I'll check it out, thanks.
>>
File: ad blocked embed.jpg (72KB, 1025x571px) Image search: [Google]
ad blocked embed.jpg
72KB, 1025x571px
Kind of surprised it's taken them so long to pull this.
>>
>>25772183
Nope
Ad block still works fine on youtube and the rest of google's shit.
At least for me.
>>
>>25772381
>>25772449
Oh I thought that was just me. I uninstalled/reinstalled chrome and it's fixed for now.
>>
>>25772479
Nope, not just you, check the comments here.

http://downdetector.com/status/youtube
>>
thank god it still works for me, probably still depends on region. fucking greedy jews
>>
>>25772183
I hope to God this jewish stunt destroys youtube.
>>
>>25772183
Disable the malware list. it should fix it.
>>
>>25772183
doesn't matter, I have four
>?
>>
>>25772583
ayyyyyyyyyyyyy. Enjoy your wasted ram
>>
works for me
though I wouldn't be surprised, google are like the biggest jews on the planet right after jewbook
>>
>>25772583
>not having 64 gb ddr4 ram
pleb
>>
So the formatting break was intentional? I thought it was just a bug, well, I switched to different adblock anyway and it now works just fine.
>>
>>25772183
Its a error in the abp malware filter list not in youtube.
>>
>>>/g/52428538
>>
>>25772609
>>25772633
16 gb is more than enough to have the browser open for music while playing games
>>
>>25772381
Ad block is what was doing that?
I was going through all my fucking files, I wiped everything and even fucked around with flag settings.
I was googling it, trying every single fucking thing.
Now I've uninstalled chrome and just replaced it entirely with firefox since that was the only thing I could do to get it working.
>>
>>25772852
yes

update the filters on ABP and all should be good
>>
Ublock
>>
>>25772865
It's too late now.
Firefox is fine with adblock.
>>
I honestly wonder just how little they lose because of adblock. I mean yeah some people have it but a large majority of the people I know don't know about it and watch the shit out of youtube full of ads.
>>
>>25772884
UBLOCK
B
L
O
C
K

make sure it's origin

also if a site ever has pop ups telling you to disable blocker, right click and select block element then the parts of the pop up and create new blocks for them
>>
>>25772784
you mean 8
>>
Oh wait this isn't /g/ and you're all a shit using the jew ABP

Install uBlock Origin for that open source down to earth developer just werks sweetness
Thread posts: 33
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.