[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Hello,can someone say any or all of these for me? You are not

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 2

File: prettyrien.jpg (155KB, 1296x972px) Image search: [Google]
prettyrien.jpg
155KB, 1296x972px
Hello,can someone say any or all of these for me?

You are not real.Simply are not!You're just a face that is being replayed on my screen at all times.Why should i trust you?Autism does not define me,neither does schizophrenia.

Or:
I am not mentally ill.Will-never-be.Shall-continue-blooming.Forever and Always.Oh,dear sweet rose of mine,why have i cut you to the core?

Or:
What shall i do without you?Simply forget the visage you have brought into my life? Please end my sweet,sickly bitter living.I cannot take it anymore!As i continue to laugh into bliss,happiness will follow,and i will be doomed to an end.Suffering is my only way of living.At all matter and costs we shall all be suffering,no one is ever free from this hell!

Or:
To which extent do you have to think in order to create quality content?The feeling of complete failure,as if you are about to fall down,crumble away and cease to exist.They say you need to think out the things you say,type,make and remake.I say no!Content does not need to be of high quality to be called good!Why does that boggle my mind so much?It's burning my brains out,melting it down and away like a river!

Or:
Things do not come to my mind,yet they simply get spilled.Like the spaghetti you keep deep in your pockets,we will all eventually rot away!A simple life,a never ending circle.Someday we will all stop moving and wiggling around.We will stand still and stop,only to come to a realisation that might bring us down.A never ending story.

Or:
That freak is trying to sing to me.But is he a freak?No,that's not a freak.That's my friend,the one i have.My only friend.What mask has been hiding him all this time,for i have thought he's a freak?He is not,and the thought that came to me is.That is.He isn't.As he stares down onto me,drunk as a midnight bubble,i will stop existing.No more,end my suffering!

If you do record any of these for me,Thank you very much ^_^
>>
File: image.png (1MB, 750x1334px) Image search: [Google]
image.png
1MB, 750x1334px
>>25770575
DO NOT OPEN THE DOOR
>>
Anyone,please?

I have been muted for two seconds.
>>
>>25770575
why OP?

if I had some privacy and not a shit voice I would
>>
>>25771905
I need it for something.Also,it doesn't matter what voice you have
>>
BUMP BUMP DON'T DIE! I NEED THIS
>>
here you go faggot
http://vocaroo.com/i/s1jz2NpTmOf7
>>
>>25773153
Thank you based anon

bloxy robot pls
>>
>>25773153
You sound exactly like this Asian kid ik.
>>
>>25773212
no problem bro. hope you get well soon.

>>25773293
damn i wish i were asian :/
>>
>>25773314
Thanks,but i'm not ill tho..
>>
FUGGEN BAWMP MAYNE
>>
bumpity bump bump bumper
>>
>>25770575
I would but they're not very well written.
>>
>>25774325
That's the point,Anon.I want someone to read my shitty bullshit
>>
>>25774357
I mean I can barely read it in my head man.
>the thought that came to me is.That is.He isn't.As he stares down onto me
All those periods, and did you mean to put the is?
>>
>>25774437
Yeah,it's meant to be there and i can read it completly fine. It's funny how so many things make sense in my head,but not in someone else's
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.