[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

When did you realize that, no, it won't get better? life

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 3

File: x676f23h.jpg (13KB, 222x221px) Image search: [Google]
x676f23h.jpg
13KB, 222x221px
When did you realize that, no, it won't get better?

life will always be shit.
>>
Life is neither shit nor non-shit. It is just a mesh of physical particles and forces that obey certain patterns.
>>
>>25766827
>being this lost
>>
>>25766808
It already got a bit better for me.
I'm now living alone and pursuing my dreams
>>
>>25766866
There is no life being shit. There is just certain brains containing a configuration of cells that at times result in production of noises whose graphical representation currently is 'life is shit'.
>>
You're going to get older. And mum's gonna die. And 22 year old girls are gonna want someone under 25. And it's too late to change careers. And everyone just wants to keep everything going smoothly. And nobody looks you in the eye. And new things become less appealing. And you can be bothered keeping up. And you can't be bothered trying to talk. And everything is manageable if everyone will just leave you alone. And then you die.
>>
>>25766808
When I kept making the same mistakes only now as an 'adult'
>>
>>25766895
>22 year old girls want to date under 25
No they don't you retard they want rich 30 year olds with good jobs
>>
>>25766895
>at 60 you'll be too old to enjoy your robot hobbies like anime and video games
>suddenly you'll be old as fuck and with literally no reason to live because all you did was play games an watch anime your entire life

it is at that point that i will start doing tons of drugs
>>
File: hello.png (192KB, 348x348px) Image search: [Google]
hello.png
192KB, 348x348px
>>25766895
Can't even tell you that it's ok, that it'll be over soon.
It's going to be long and miserable anon.
>>
>>25766947
Some people were not supposed to exist
>>
File: 1450592850442.jpg (39KB, 492x415px) Image search: [Google]
1450592850442.jpg
39KB, 492x415px
>"it'll get better in college"
>college is actually a million times worse
>tfw I actually miss high school
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.