[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Daily Reminder Real Robots are pro-life. Roastie whores should

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 46
Thread images: 4

File: PlannedParenthoodLogo2.jpg (33KB, 768x576px) Image search: [Google]
PlannedParenthoodLogo2.jpg
33KB, 768x576px
Daily Reminder

Real Robots are pro-life.

Roastie whores should live with the consequences of their poor decisions.
>>
>>25765377
>female at home
>burglar breaks in and rapes her

Oh, yes. Her poor poor decision-making.
>>
>>25765426
>Implying pregnancy from rape is big enough to be statistically important
Hey look another retard tripnigger
>>
roastie whores do keep the baby though
I knew a 17 yo girl with a single father who got impregnated by a black thug who also knocked up her 15 yo sister (they were both hot as fuck btw)
they both kept the babies and found beta providers
>>
>>25765377
But then there would be more beta faggots like you.
>>
>>25765451
>>Implying pregnancy from rape is big enough to be statistically important
but we are not discussing overall pregnancies, we are discussing pregnancies in which for one reason or another the woman wants to end it, in which case yes that scenario does become relevant.
>>
>>25765644
You're in the wrong place if you dislike beta faggots
>>
>>25765377
They just have their beta cucks live with the consequences of their poor decisions instead
>>
>>25765426
Poor foresight not securing her home properly
>>
>>25765426
>>25765653
but the fetus isn't responsible for the rape

how is killing it justifiable?
>>
You are so cruel as to condemn an innocent baby to life with a roast whore as a mother?

You care so little about human life that you think it should be nothing but a lesson or a consequence? An entire human existence only to teach one whore a lesson.

That's some repugnant shit.
>>
>>25765644
Get off my board you subhuman whore.
>>
>>25765377
>>25765451
It's mostly the fucking horrid sex-ed most ameritards receive, I swear only american dudes seem to be baffled/angry/annoyed/surprised at the idea of using a fucking condom when having sex.
European dudes:
>"- Let's have sex, grab a condom!"
>"- Sure!"
Ameritards, muh abstinence-based fucked-up education/upbringing:
>"- Let's have sex, grab a condom!"
>"- Uh I don't have any..."
>"- You don't have condoms...? Ok...well I have some in my bag."
>" - Can I just pull out? I don't like condoms."
>" - Mmmh how about no?"
>" - Come on, condoms are fucking annoying, feels better without, I'll pull out you won't get pregnant.
>" - Well we're not having sex anymore, goodbye."

Also everybody knows condoms have no use besides preventing pregnancies, STDs aren't a thing right?
Swear to god, I wonder everyday how you guys had that much of a timespan as a superpower while being so retarded about so many things.
>>
>>25765426
Literally less than 1 percent of all abortions plus >>25765692
>>
>>25765377
most abortions are nigs and white trash

couples with stable incomes don't get abortions

I don't want fucking criminals running around
>>
im a liberal robot
>>
>>25765686
A lock only keeps an honest man out
>>
>>25765426
>burglar breaks in
>burglar

He's giving babby the gift of life, hardly stealing anything.
>>
>>25765714
>European sex ed
Last Time I checked condoms are forbidden in Islam.
>>
Either you're against ALL ABORTIONS or you are a hypocrite.

Being the product of rape shouldn't give the fetus MORE rights than the mother, nor should the life of the mother justify the abortion, right?

Either Abortion is a legal procedure at the discretion of women and their doctors, or it's illegal in all situations.

Don't fuck around on the middle ground, losers.
>>
>>25765723
And a colt 45 keeps the niggers out
>>
>>25765721
tough shit cunt
>>
>>25765377
But that would mean more genetically inferior males being born to single mothers or women over 30, or seeing as Tyrone never sticks around to take care of his kid, more niglets.

Do we really want more niglets?
>>
>>25765377
>Real Robots are pro-life.

Ahahahaha no.

The world would be better off without more people, unwanted children, in it.

You think you are pro life, but really you are just anti-slut.

The roastie whole living with the consequence means one more poor shitty kid with a terrible upbringing posting on /r9k/ in 18 years.
>>
>>25765377
>Roastie whores should live with the consequences of their poor decisions.
Not when it involves making a child live in an environment where they're unwanted, unloved and improperly cared for.
>>
>wanting irresponsible roasties to perpetuate their bullshit

Only liberals get abortions. There are literally no cons.
>>
File: 1443979421017.jpg (20KB, 640x425px) Image search: [Google]
1443979421017.jpg
20KB, 640x425px
Reminder that women are literally stupid enough to get pregnant. A man in the same situation would actually have the foresight to protect himself in the same situation.

Funny, isn't it?

Women can't even come to grasp their own nature and biology.
>>
>>25765377
Educate yourself on antinatalism, you pleb swine!
>>
>>25765807
WTF? You're saying if men could become pregnant then they'd be more likely to wear condoms? Because it sounds like that's what you're saying.

And if you're saying that it means that you perceive playing child support for 18 years as less of an inconvenience than carrying a child inside you for 40 weeks.
>>
>Implying anyone should have to be raised by a single roastie
I'd wish death upon them sooner.
>>
>>25765887
If a woman
1) Uses condoms
2) Uses BC pills

She statistically will not get pregnant. She would be more likely to win the powerball.

And yet they still do. Either because they are the lesser sex and therefore stupid or pull the "Oh honey I'm accidentally pregantz xD"

A man wouldn't be so careless with the fundamental nature of their own biology.
>>
>>25765991
What kind of drugs do you guys take? Seriously it looks fucking good to be writing shit that deluded and embarrassing.
>>
>>25766013
Get the fuck off my board before I kill you.
>>
>>25765377

As a BDSM fetishist I agree, pregnancy is one of the sexiest forms of bondage.
>>
File: 1430148154828.jpg (1007KB, 1484x2158px) Image search: [Google]
1430148154828.jpg
1007KB, 1484x2158px
>>25766047
why did you have to remind me?
>>
>>25766013
>What kind of drugs do you guys take?
mostly shrooms and weed, sometimes I drop acid when I can get it.
>>
>>25765602

how much time passed before they found their beta providers and did they have jobs and were they educated ?
>>
>>25765377
>supporting single mothers raising broken sons
Fuck you normie get the Fuck off my board
>>
I'm against late term abortions. I dont think everything has to be funded with tax payer dollars either
>>
>>25766075

I don't know.

Somewhere in some distant hell there must be a very confused devil who is deeply neurotic over itself being too sexually straight-laced.
>>
>>25765702
>all this salt over a simple observation

Damn nigga I wasn't even trying to rustle jimmies
>>
>>25765377
no senpai, we want less life at all costs. We are antinatalists and efilists
>>
File: mio16.gif (1009KB, 500x368px) Image search: [Google]
mio16.gif
1009KB, 500x368px
>>25765426
Should have been pro-gun Roastie.
>>
>Make mother have a child they don't want
>Causes the child to be hated and scrutinized by the mother
>The child will have depression knowing that their mother will never love them
>They in turn, end up here
Yeah because we need more children in the world with shitty parents. This pro-lifem meme is for beta faggots
>>
>>25765991
But men are just as careless lol, women don't become pregnant in a vacuum, they need an actual dick to ejaculate inside them lol
>>
>>25765887
>WTF?
>>>/reddit/
Thread posts: 46
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.