[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>tfw no gf who shares my burning passion for 50/60-year-old

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 6

File: image.jpg (1MB, 1998x2715px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
1MB, 1998x2715px
>tfw no gf who shares my burning passion for 50/60-year-old country, blues, and rock 'n' roll music
>>
>>25764550
ITT: pseudo hipster turbo numales
>>
Dude are you me... Garage rock gf where are you ;--;
>>
>>25764596
haha guys look at me I'm so intellectual for shitting on people with different interests to me
>>
Not a grill, but I too am a big fan of old country, blues, and folk. Rock is nice too.

Check out Townes Van Zandt and Gram Parsons if you haven't already.
>>
>>25764658
Haha guys look at me I'm into something DIFFERENT please pay attention to me I am unique
>>
>>25764684

>Anybody who says they like something even remotely non mainstream is doing it to be cool
>>
>>25764596
I'm a fat neckbeard with a CD collection worth close to 20,000 dollars.

>>25764670
Gram is alright, but not a favourite of mine for some reason. Have yet to check out Townes.
>>
women don't actually have interests or passions
>>
>>25764721

If you're in it for the lyrics and emotional impact, also check out Mickey Newbury.
>>
>>25764684
christ why the fuck are you even this board
>>
File: download (1).jpg (5KB, 97x144px) Image search: [Google]
download (1).jpg
5KB, 97x144px
>>25764751
>My unique face when
>>
File: image.jpg (2MB, 2448x3264px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
2MB, 2448x3264px
>>25764744
Truth be told, I'm mostly interested in the music as opposed to the lyrics. Lately I've been huge into 50's rock 'n' roll, which is quite possibly the nadir of contemporary lyricism.

Pic related, 27-volume rockabilly collection from Christmas.
>>
File: 090430.jpg (13KB, 280x210px) Image search: [Google]
090430.jpg
13KB, 280x210px
>>25764744
I've been dabbling into classical jazz lately, really like analyzing the musical progression of the older stuff vs the newer-wave Mic Steven's influenced typical uptempo stuff

Pic related, you faggots and your musical tastes
>>
>>25764916
>classical jazz

eh?
>>
File: image.jpg (74KB, 640x640px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
74KB, 640x640px
>tfw no bf to teach me about 50/60 year-old country, blues and rock 'n' roll music
>>
>>25764829
You're gonna love this: I don't really listen to anything from the late 80's onward.

>inb4 le wrong generation, etc.
>>
>>25764982
>tfw can only talk Bout it with my mom and maybe one internet friend because everyone on the dadrock forum I use is more interested in prog and jazz than traditional/roots styles
>>
>>25764982
It's more of an unhealthy obsession than an interest. Stacks of CDs I still haven't listened to and don't have space for.
>>
>>25765115
I'm honestly the same, Anon, but with alternative 80s music.

>>25765029
Yup, same again.
>tfw only my dad shares the same taste
>tfw too sperg to go to a concert with friends so I go w/ my dad
>>
>>25764982
I am he, m'lady, for I will introduce you to the blue blue grass of home.
>>
>>25766711
Alright, who should I start listening to first? The closest to any of those genres I've listened to is folk- you know, musicians like Bob Dylan and Loudon Wainwright III (his earlier albums, of course)
>>
File: An abandoned villa in Italy.jpg (104KB, 880x586px) Image search: [Google]
An abandoned villa in Italy.jpg
104KB, 880x586px
>>25764550
>bawww why wont women share my love for the time when women werent equal to men

I wonder, anon. I really do.
Thread posts: 23
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.