[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

/gaming/

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 57
Thread images: 11

File: ahri.jpg (1MB, 1200x1697px) Image search: [Google]
ahri.jpg
1MB, 1200x1697px
Femanon here, can someone explain the girls cant be gamers meme?
I personally spend a couple of hours each day playing games mainly on the pc, league of legends, runescape3 and sometimes csgo
Whenever I talk on the microphone I have idiots swearing at me and random people defending me, even though I haven't even done anything,
similarly here, you guys try and say that we just play games for attention and don't actually enjoy playing the game for what it is.

I'm currently gold 2 in league, main support and and take it rather seriously, my friend plays matches with me a fair bit as hes much higher rank then me
(I started in bronze 2)
So would some robot be able to explain why a girl can't be a gamer? I enjoy playing games just as much as any of you

pic related is my fav (im not good at her)
>>
Women arnt allowed here, get the fuck off.
>>
Fuck off whore and kill yourself bitch.
>>
>>25762178
Nice normie games
t.another fembot
>>
>league of legends, runescape3 and sometimes csgo

WOW. Every fucking time.

>im a grill gamer
>btw my fav games are zelda, league of legends and WoW ;)

It's not even a meme. It's fucking reality.
>>
>>25762204
>>25762221
>>25762236
It's a copypasta you fucking retards

>their bullshit detector didn't go off while reading this awful post
>they didn't attempt to google the first line

Fucking kill yourself
>>
File: leavenow.gif (495KB, 265x219px) Image search: [Google]
leavenow.gif
495KB, 265x219px
>>25762178
>I-I'm a gurl gaymer! XDXDXD
>Plays League of Legends, Runescape, and Counter Strike
>>
Well
>league of legends
>runescape
>csgo
That's why you can't be a gamer. League of legends is a game for casuals. I dunno if I'm being trolled or not. Only girl I ever saw amazing at vidya was the one who makes cuhrazy devil may cry combo videos.
>>
File: penn takes out the trash.png (920KB, 680x383px) Image search: [Google]
penn takes out the trash.png
920KB, 680x383px
>>25762178
>normie games
>no grand strategy or 4x games
>>
>>25762258
>not taking any chance you get to roast a roastie even if she could be copy-pasta

Kill yourself too faggot.
>>
Nobody has even bothered to point out the bait? It's meant for people to post out that OP got boosted. Try harder next time, neetcuck.
>>
>>25762178
League

Post is bait move along troops
>>
>>25762178
Sperglords, teenagers and trolls. Guys get just as much shit if they use a mic so it's just shit territory when you play shit MOBA games
>>
>>25762287
>No DOS games, no RPG's, no text-based games, no games that require any actual thinking
Not surprising to be honest.
>>
>>25762178
I play whole games or csgo without talking, why cant you? I dont go on league and mention my gender in text. I dont see the problem here, just stop looking for attention dumb cunt. Youre not this stupid are you?
>>
>>25762178
If you played Dota and not League, MAYBE I would fuck you. Maybe. Slut.
>>
I'm another grill but I wouldn't consider myself a gamer. I spent a lot of time on video games, but I'm not a gamer. I just play the same 2-3 games over and over. I consider a gamer somebody who plays a large variety of games.
>>
>>25762439
What 2-3 games? Also would you like to be my girlfriend?
>>
>girl gamer here
>my fav games are uh mario and uh zelda, and star wars LMAO im such a geek
>>
>>25762456
League, Halo and I used to play a lot of Dark Souls and Mass Effect. Basically 'normie shit' that everyone here makes fun of except Dark Souls for some reason.
>>
>>25762439
Being a gamer is strictly on dedication. The people who get paid for playing are the ones who are above average at 1 game. Why would you be mediocre at 5 games when you could be great at 1 or 2
>>
>>25762308
>implying I'm stupid enough to believe this post wasn't falsified
Kill yourself you fucking imbecile
>>
>>25762474
god awful taste, and Dark Souls is normie shit

>halo
your IQ must be like 80

and stop pretending to be a girl, you fat ugly faggot
>>
>>25762474
It's because Dark Souls is the "meme" difficult game. You have to realize /r9k/ is a place full of failures that are molded by this board's social expectations.

Hence why League is casual, but DotA 2 isn't.
Anything is popular is casual, but Dark Souls isn't despite its massive popularity.

And you have the type of people espousing "strategy single player games" because they lost whenever they had to compete against others.

These are people with nigh-infinite amounts of free time, yet never managed to get good or decently skilled at anything. But yeah, you're still a fucking normie casual though.

kill urself
>>
>>25762536
Yeah that's what I meant, I don't know why Dark Souls gets a free pass on the 'normie' list when it's pretty main stream. Seems like 4chan hates everything mainstream, so why haven't we started hating Dark Souls yet.

>your IQ must be like 80
Well I'm not very smart I admit but insulting someone over their preferences is pretty childish, if I insulted everyone that had different tastes than me I'd always be angry and insulting people. No need to get emotional over my interests.
>>
>>25762573
>emotional
Kek. That's quite an exaggeration, my stupid friend. Saying you're a retard is an observation.

>why haven't we started hating Dark Souls yet
Everyone with good taste hates on it. Unfortunately many of the people on this site, including you, are shit eating retards.
>>
>>25762573
Why would you even respond to someone who uses the words "fat ugly faggot"? I have no doubt that he's stupider than you but you can't be that smart if you're responding to a normie who also happens to be a hypocrite for calling you a normie. It blows my mind that normies think that people can't spot them because they're anonymous. I don't even need to read an entire post to know whether someone is a fucking normie.
>>
File: 1451944472600.png (565KB, 731x402px) Image search: [Google]
1451944472600.png
565KB, 731x402px
>>25762178
gib rs3 ign
>>
>>25762178
you only play shitty casual-games, you realize that?
>>
>>25762178
It's not that girls can't be gamers
But if you label yourself as a "gamer girl" you're an attention whore and should fucking gas yourself
Also if you aren't an ugly girl you're an attention whore
>>
File: Laughing1.jpg (43KB, 970x646px) Image search: [Google]
Laughing1.jpg
43KB, 970x646px
>main support

of course you are
>>
Don't main support and people will look up to you. People treat you like shit because you are playing the role of the little bitch in game.
>>
>>25762178
Because you discovered a hobby males have been teased over for forty years no earlier than 2007 and came in and started demanding change and acted like you were always there and that it was cool now.
>>
File: 1437013921258.jpg (65KB, 612x816px) Image search: [Google]
1437013921258.jpg
65KB, 612x816px
>mfw people literally waste thousand of their precious hours of their lives on League of fucking Legends
READ A BOOOOOOOOOOOK
>>
>>25762178

robots are just too bitter over women, so they want dont want to let the girls play with their little toys.

True some girls just say they are gamer girls cause of the attention but saying girls cant enjoy games is just utterly wrong.
My aunt plays nearly all day when she aint working, every game she can get into her hands and would fuckign rape you niggers in everyone of them.
>>
>>25764302

a lot of people on here literally waste their whole lifes on 4chan and nobody says something about it
>>
Because "gamers" have been a negative stereotype for two centuries until Big Bang Theory hit the medias and "nerds" aka chad with glasses became the new chad. You only play video games so that you can be part of the "new" (meaning: now finally cool) boys clob. Notice how the games you play (LoL, csgo) are games where you play online with a team of men? Notice of they literally carry your ass to victory?
Face it: You don't really enjoy video games. You enjoy socializing with guys playing popular video games, hence why you're playing LoL and not Dota 2 (which every professional considers to be the more sophisticated of the two.) You talk on mic so that you can get attention from guys. Everything you do is to get attention.
>>
>>25762178
Anyone that identifies as a "gamer" is seeking attention and nothing more.

You're no better than the potheads that wear marijuana leaf print socks and post "studies" on Facebook about how it cures ebola or whatever.
>>
>>25762178
You don't take games seriously, because you main support.
>>
>>25762178
>mains support
>favorite champ is ahri
This b8
>>
You play lol. I think thats enough to consider you not a gamer.
>>
>lol
>runescape
>csgo

You forgot to say your other favorites were mario, zelda, and pokemon, fucking retard

GO HOME
>>
File: 1438689678164.png (98KB, 250x221px) Image search: [Google]
1438689678164.png
98KB, 250x221px
>>25762178

>tfw no girl to play league with
>tfw no girl to play runescape with

why do you exist, tfw I won't ever be able to even orbit someone like you

>tfw literal autist sperglord who can't speak to girls of my age
>>
>>25766185
Because you have shit taste, sorry robot
>>
>>25762178
fuck off casual attention whore. even here you're like IMA GURL XD
>>
>>25762178
Because 99% of the girls like you play mainstream or casual garbage games
>>
File: 1450349209580.jpg (86KB, 721x719px) Image search: [Google]
1450349209580.jpg
86KB, 721x719px
>>25762178
fuck off you degenerate whore
>2/10 for making me reply to obvious bait
>>
File: 57758.jpg (20KB, 460x407px) Image search: [Google]
57758.jpg
20KB, 460x407px
She got attention, because after all that's all she's after
>>
File: Untitled.jpg (117KB, 460x510px) Image search: [Google]
Untitled.jpg
117KB, 460x510px
>>25762178
The problem isn't that girls can't be gamers.
The problem is the "GaMeRGiRL xD" mentality that is ruining it for your entire gender. And the fuckboy white knights are feeding it.

Pic related I just made it from 5 minutes of browsing twitch.
This is the impression you get of females playing video games.
Full screen shots of them and nearly nothing of the game, head half cropped of in order to cram as much cleave on screen as possible.
What you take away from women in the "public" gaming scene comprise of nothing more than: me, me, MEEEEE!
>>
>>25762178
I'm going to respond to this as if it weren't bait.
>I got carried by my orbiter to a higher rank
>>
>>25762178
Girls can't be gamers because they suck at games. You're a carried Gold II and you being main support proves it.
>>
>>25762178
>gold or lower
>support main
Every fucking girl ever.
>>
If you look for the Twitch Sluts thread on here, you'll a lot of why girls can't be gamers.
>>
You are a fucking genious
>League
>grill
>gold 2
>Support
>Carried
>r9k
10/10 what a nice bait
>>
File: Alks.jpg (1MB, 3150x1990px) Image search: [Google]
Alks.jpg
1MB, 3150x1990px
>>25762178
Male anon here. I rely on myself and play only ADC, mid, top and jungle.

I am diamond 4 and every single girl I've met so far has been under platinum. I know there are like 2-3 female pro level players but they seem to be the exception and not the rule.

I think I would respect girl gamers more if they had more masters/challenger level players, showed off their tits less, and played carry roles.
>>
>>25770766
That's not true, girls can be good too its just not as common.
>>
>>25762178
>gold league two
>a couple hours a day
kek
Thread posts: 57
Thread images: 11

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.