[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Should I kill myself /r9k/? I've been depressed for the

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 29
Thread images: 2

File: 1451030964132.jpg (28KB, 720x720px) Image search: [Google]
1451030964132.jpg
28KB, 720x720px
Should I kill myself /r9k/?
I've been depressed for the past 7 years, and very suicidal for the past 8 months, and I can't afford antidepressants or therapy. What should I do?
>>
>Should I kill myself /r9k/?
I dunno, if you want.
I'm not some fucking normie who's going to try and talk you out of it when I don't know how bad your life is.
>>
>>25761292
I'd like to add that since you made this thread, it's pretty clear you just want someone to talk to about your problems. Go find a Steam friends thread and add someone. I think they have them on /v/ and /vg/. I might have even seen it happen on /r9k/.
>>
>>25761239
Your decision, don't let other people make it for you
>>
I've spoken to several people on steam seeking help. I don't want help anymore. They spoke to me for about 10 minutes and realized how helpless I was and gave up. I just want to know what the fuck to do at this point.
>>
>>25761405
>I don't want help anymore
>I just want to know what the fuck to do at this point

Ah, so you're STUPID. That's the problem. Since you can't make the decision for yourself then you shouldn't kill yourself

Live long and suffer.
>>
I don't think you should kill yourself
i hope that makes a difference OP
>>
yes

sflmaXD
>>
>>25761405
dont youll regret it
trust me ive killed myself three times
>>
Go on a vacation, or a few day camping trip. Just relax and forget about normal day life.
>>
>>25761239
i want to hang out with that dude in the pic
>>
Go to church or your religious equivalent, familia. Religion is deluding, for sure, but it makes you feel fantastic.

Jesus is the only reason I haven't killed myself yet.
>>
>>25761239
We can be friends go outside and I'll find you
>>
>>25761902
I'd go outside but I have no reason to.
>>
>>25761292
This thread was an obvious cry for help. You may not be a normie, but you're an oblivious faggot.
>>
>>25761651
great advice, normalshit
>>
You can't get high if you're dead. At least do drugs. But not hella harmful ones like meth, just in case you decided to turn it around at some point.

Go to https://www.reddit.com/r/darknetmarketsnoobs
Order dank weed. I like heroin myself. Stay away from stimulants because they'll fuck up your appearance.
>>
>>25761239

st johns wort

It actually works
>>
>>25762154
I smoke a fuckton of weed already. Only making me more depressed.
>>
>>25761239
Man the fuck up and get over it you pathetic bitch. 'Oh life is so hard, with my running water and power'. Go live in a tent in the woods for a month and realize how fucking brutal the real world is, then learn to appreciate your home comforts. Fucking spoilt millenial cunt muffin fart sniffing goat tractor.
>>
>>25762297
Well taking MDMA is still a better alternative to killing yourself. And stop smoking weed.

Why are you depressed?
>>
>>25762297

Random question for you OP. Do you believe in free will?
>>
>>25761239
>>25761405
Yes just fucking kill yourself. It's obvious that you're a total faggot and there is 0 chance you will ever turn your life around so might as well get it over with.
>>
>>25761239
>and I can't afford antidepressants
Antidepessants are old medications, meaning there are generic versions available.
I have no health insurance and pick up my antidepressants for $1.32 for 90 days worth.
You're a liar.
>>
>>25762678
>starting up the free will discussion in an unrelated thread
>>
>>25762871

I was free to do so. :^)
>>
>>25762426
I'm depressed because I had an abusive childhood and I had no motivation throughout high school. I'm now in my early 20s doing nothing with my life while all of my old friends that were fake of course, are in college and being successful.
>>25762678
Yeah, sure, just doesn't know what that has to do with the topic.
>>
>>25762814
I can't afford prescribed antidepressants, I'm not going to take OTC antidepressants, what the fuck? Half of that shit won't even treat my level of depression.
>>
File: yin.webm (211KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
yin.webm
211KB, 1280x720px
>>25761239
Start lifting.

From what I've seen, you're not going to kill yourself, but you're not going to do anything but wallow in self pity, so you might as well wallow at the gym, and when you unfuck your pathetic body, your mental problems will probably clear up too.
Thread posts: 29
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.