[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Delusions/Hallucinations General

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 4

File: 1452495947690.jpg (51KB, 540x429px) Image search: [Google]
1452495947690.jpg
51KB, 540x429px
Any robots out there experiencing psychosis? How have you been feeling lately? My visual Hallucinations have become LSD-tier.
>>
File: 1452606394457.jpg (165KB, 600x954px) Image search: [Google]
1452606394457.jpg
165KB, 600x954px
Please provide me with some >(You)s.
>>
File: Drxmofi.gif (999KB, 500x281px) Image search: [Google]
Drxmofi.gif
999KB, 500x281px
>>25759712
>>25759712
>>25759825
>>25759825
>>25759825
LOL I fell for the "psychedelic drugs will not do any long term physiological damage" meme
Now, even though Ive been clean for like a year

Every time a shadow in my house flickers I get scared thinking its a rat, when Im driving at night im constantly hitting the brakes because shadows look like dogs or cats running into the road
the "hue" of my vision randomly flickers and the world sometimes looks more red or yellow(just like a wes Anderson movie)
I get lost driving home from work and "snap out of it" pulling into random superstore parking lots or after Ive driven like 20 minutes down the highway past my exit
Just learned there is a name for this
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jamais_vu
Describes it pretty well I think
I'd seek medical help, but I dont really feel like it affects the quality of my life that much, I mean Id still hate myself and be depressed
>>
>>25759944
Thanks for the >(You)s.
Your symptoms sound like some form of HPPD or psychosis. If you also have major depressive episodes, then you're in the same boat as me (depressive psychosis). I think mine was caused by genetic factors in combination with some sleep aid abuse a while back for my inability to sleep.
>>
>>25760046
THe depression was there long before I even knew what drugs were tbqh familia
>>
>>25759944
>psychedelic drugs will not do any long term physiological damage

It doesn't if you're not prone to it in the first place.
>>
>>25759944
I liked LSD so much after I first tried it that I did copious research on it and I still hope to be a psychopharmacologist someday. One of the worst things I've seen about every hallucinogenic drug is people claiming they're harmless. I still do love hallucinogens but it just isn't true that they are incapable of harm. That being said, they are relatively harmless for most if done safely and responsibly.
>>
>>25759944
Narcalepsy
>>
>>25760046
>depressive psychosis

did you know if you've ever had a manic episode that you can't be depressive, that you have to be bipolar?

did you know if you ever had a thought disordered psychosis that was a manic episode?

did you know you therapist misdiagnosed you to make you feel better?
>>
>>25760970

honestly bipolar 2 needs another name so people won't be so retarded about avoiding the fact that they are bipolar

bipolar 1 and 2 are totally different, and don't get me started on bipolar NOS
>>
Whenever it's dark and I see a shadow vaguely resembling a person my mind automatically determines it as being one, so I have to do a double check. It's pretty scary sometimes senpai.

Is something wrong with me?
>>
>tfw I tripped over 900mg on Blue Vikings LSD
>tfw I tried to watch Fantastic Planet but was getting extremely bad vibes from that movie
>tfw I started to flew what was happening in that movie
>tfw i turned it off because i felt like i was in hell.
>tfw when I listened to Funkadelic's Maggot Brain album for the duration of my trip on repeat
>tfw it felt like i was having an orgasm throughout my whole body and the notes were liking me
>tfw I am chasing that dragon and want that feel again...everything about my life disappeared and i felt happy for once again. At one point everything was white and a colorful dot came and stuck right in the middle of my head. It felt amazing. It felt like I was disintegrating and I loved it.
>tfw I miss LSD was easier to find, prob going to buy for the darkweb whenever I get the money.
>>
Last night as I was laying in bed I felt like something was floating in my room I saw it and it flew at me and I hid under my blankets. Also I thought I was looking at a face in my blanket it was kind of scary but I like it.
>>
I have been psychotic twice

Both times it was a combination of being high as fuck on Robitussin and sleep deprivation

I drank like 3 bottles and stayed up for over 5 days both times

I started thinking that I was a cosmic being on my way to becoming Satan and God, and that they're really both the same being, and so is everyone via reincarnation

Everything I heard, saw, or thought became integrated into this world view. I didn't physically hear people's voices, but it was like people were talking to me via my thoughts
>>
>psychosis

Nope!

Periods of mania and delusion, though, yes

Feeling like I'm a literal god on earth is nice until I do something self-destructive and am forced to quit my job over my back injury, though!
>>
File: criesinjapanese.jpg (13KB, 463x260px) Image search: [Google]
criesinjapanese.jpg
13KB, 463x260px
>>25761283

900 mgs

hmm
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.